Possessive --> MatsuoMiyuki

EXO's A to Z One-Shot Collection {BUSY; finishing request!}

 

Theme

POSSESSIVE

POSSESSIVE

for:

- MatsuoMiyuki-

Luhan x Park Chorong x Oh Sehun

 

~~//~~

 

The cafeteria is never be the place with quaint feeling like a stagnant water. However it was an obvious place for a storm to strike like in the middle of ocean. Chatters are like never ending wind and the brewing tension is just like the cloud that propagates above the sky. But that makes this place a perfect crowding place for the hunger-deprived students.

“Chorong-ah, feed me~” the girl after hearing this she could only rolled her eyes. In front of her, a boy with bright smile and doe eyes are looking at her with gaze full of expectation. She admitted it was hard for her to decline whenever Luhan pulling that face on her.

Nevertheless she just shoved her tray at him. Luhan could only just smiled as he started to poke the half-eaten sandwich. “Aww… that’s not even close” he whines even if he knows Chorong would only decline him once more.

“Luhan, not in public” she smiles although she said those words firmly. Luhan just laughed cheekily. Maybe that’s why he’s in love with Park Chorong in the first place. So desirable yet so innocent, and Luhan wants to keeps it that way.

He chuckled and nodded. “Just keep that promise,” he lastly said as Chorong could only giggled at her boyfriend’s antics. She sipped her drink without breaking her gaze at Luhan who’s taking out the vegetables out the sandwich. Chorong always thought whatever Luhan does kind of intrigued her, and Luhan is fully aware of it.

Luhan smiles as he started to eat the veggie-less sandwich. His eyes traveled behind Chorong who’s clearly engrossed on watching Luhan finishing the food. Hiding a knowing look, he averted his gaze down at the plate where some cheese slipped from the embrace of two toast.

It was actually a relief to Luhan for Chorong to be immersed by him. Not that he’s an attention-seeker – although according to Minseok, his best friend, he practically is – but Park Chorong wasn’t the one who’s easily comfortable towards the staring and whispering of other students, whether it was good or not.

Even though Luhan could bragged how great their relationship is. No one in between and even the strictest teacher has faith in them to play it nice.

To put it simply they are the definition of stagnant water with blue sky and warm sunlight. Everyday filled with sugar, no spice and everything nice.

Luhan grimaced when he realized how plain the sandwich is. He knows from Chorong’s smile that she’s quite aware on the foul taste of the cafeteria’s food. The boy was about to complain before a strip with ‘salt’ written in bold is invading his vision of Chorong’s face.

His eyebrows knotted. No need for words, and also visual configuration is far from needed. He knows who the hell just ‘shoved’ something in front of his face. It was an exaggeration in his part but Luhan simply cannot tolerate the figure who’s sitting oh-so comfortably next to his girlfriend.

“Hyung, maybe some salt would help” the person said in meek voice. Luhan tried to suppress a hiss coming out from his mouth. He recognized the lisp everywhere and people’s intense whispering doesn’t help in any ways.

However in the end Luhan simply took the white strip from the younger’s hand. He forced a smile as he thanked him.

He opened the strip with eyes still watching what unfolded in front of him. Luhan hates it when the younger boy clings on Chorong, whines at Chorong, making aegyo faces at her too. Of course even if Luhan never ever admitted that he did those to in daily basis, it was a totally different thing, as Luhan justified all the time.

“Noona~” the other boy began and Luhan secretly sending him glares and ignored without a batting an eye. “Can we go to the bubble tea shop, please?” Luhan cringed at the voice he heard. And it was no surprise that Chorong would agree. She was too nice for her own good.

“Right, Luhan-ah?”

Luhan looks at Chorong’s face – happy and all smile, there’s no way Luhan answered other than a ‘yes’. And the whispering halted immediately as everyone – at Luhan’s personal disdain – waited for his answer. Is everyone’s wishing me to throw a table and went on a jealous mode then making a rampage out of blue?

Luhan would rolled his eyes at the probability, however he did smiled ever so brightly and agreed nonetheless. The chatters continued and the younger boy in front of him turned giddier and even clingier to Chorong than before.

Pouring the salt mercilessly, Luhan thinks back – like those hero in shounen manga Chanyeol reads.

They are stagnant water, like seriously. He had forgot calm water is where the deep part of the ocean is. He forgot how calm the Pacific Ocean yet no one dared to pass it. It was deceiving because with a brush of wind, storm happens.

And that wind happens to be in a form of a boy in name of Oh Sehun, in which Luhan believes as a devil in disguise. A blood vampire, a parasite, a white tall person who stands out like a sore thumb. A bunch of salt in his perfectly bland food.

“Luhan, are you okay?” Chorong leans forward when her boyfriend starts coughing non-stop.

He reached for Chorong’s drink while mouthing ‘salty, too much salt!’ repetitively. He drank like no tomorrow as he tried to ignore the stinging feeling on his tongue. However the sight Sehun laughing is not something he missed – or wanted.

Luhan might looked awfully pathetic right now, but he was now sure Oh Sehun is something that screams trouble for him and Chorong… again, as he justified it. He’s determines to do something about it, but for now his tongue needs some treatment.

If it’s not childish enough, Luhan might bragged it loudly in front of Sehun how he managed to gain Chorong’s attention again, not otherwise.

But in the end they still go to the bubble tea shop, courtesy of a certain annoying, Park Chorong stealer and a brat. The thought of Chorong babied Sehun is far more than enough to irritated Luhan to the core. He drinks his bubble tea loudly as his eyes never leave Sehun who talks to Chorong like he owns her.

She’s mine, damn it.

Luhan bites the straw in his mouth every time Sehun talks. Because, hell everything he does always focused on Chorong and he – purposely, as Luhan insisted – ignored the very existence of the boyfriend. Luhan was this close on snapping in front of Sehun and embarrassed himself in front of Chorong.

He averted all his thoughts on the drink he’s currently enjoying although a bit afraid if he’s turning into a bubble tea lover like Sehun does. No, of course not. Luhan will never goes down to the level Sehun is. But in the end his eyes never leaving the sight of Sehun talking oh-so casually to Chorong.

And even when Sehun excused himself, Luhan’s gaze never tearing away.

Well, not never as Chorong giggled as she waved a hand in front of Luhan. The boy startled, mouth gaping. “What?”

Again, Chorong only giggles. “Stop staring at him like that. I’m starting to worry if you actually pounced at him” she joked. Luhan scoffs jokingly but his respond sounds a lot more serious than needed.

“I think I might only growled at him” he says.

Chorong laughed softly. “And that’s because?” she asked and Luhan pointed at her which makes her smile wider. “Seriously?”

Luhan nodded with all the seriousness he has. “What can I say? He’s a thief” he said as if it was a fact anyone would have known. “Most importantly I don’t like him being all clingy to you. It’s a sore for my eyes” he admitted rather shamelessly and brought laughter on Chorong’s side.

“I don’t know you’re a possessive type”

“I never say I like sharing any of my properties either” his quick respond made Chorong’s jaw dropped at such straight forwardness. “And thus the closeness is suffocating me” Luhan pouted as he crossed both his arms in front of his chest. He acts like a child but maybe that’s the reason a surge of warm feeling emerge inside of Chorong’s chest.

“Well, we never see each other at that kind of term” Chorong told Luhan. The boy eyed her before turning away.

“I still don’t trust him with you” he bluntly replied. Chorong sighed before calling Luhan’s name. Her boyfriend lifted his gaze and met with the girl’s warm eyes. They are comforting him, telling him to relax and stop acting like a child.

“Then just trust me, okay?” Luhan is literally melted by the honesty in her words and the warm feeling he received by only staring at Chorong’s eyes. He nodded softly and muttered that he trust her on that.

Just at the moment, Sehun came with some biscuit in his hands.  A cookie trapped between his lips when he calls for Chorong. And here’s again, the same feeling surging from the inside. For the second being a territorial boyfriend doesn’t sound so bad at all.

Hiding a mischievous smirk, Luhan gave a kiss on Chorong’s lips. It was quick, just a peck, but enough to make Luhan grins when Chorong’s face turned obviously redder at the public affection and Sehun’s cookie slipped thus ends up on the floor.

Chorong stammered with her words. “I- I thought you trust me enough!”

Luhan chuckled as he leaned dangerously close to Chorong’s tomato colored face. “I just decided it was better to emphasize the fact that you are mine, exclusively”.

~~//~~

 

Long time since I actually write in english so well, sorry for taking a lot of time. And I just couldn't put much drama in this. Maybe an effect from my country's drama (excuse, excuse/facepalmed). I hope you enjoy reading this though MatsuoMiyuki and other readers!

Thank you for reading and comments are appreciated~ <3

Sincerely, RedPenguin