Chapter Seven

Eternity

"Donghae!" Tiffany yelled. I sighed.

 

"Yeah, coming!" I yelled back. I checked myself in the mirror one last timeyou always meet hot chicks in a barbefore turning and heading downstairs.

 

"You're like a girl," Tiffany muttered as she turned and headed out the door.

 

"Well I gotta look good," I said with a smirk.

 

"Hmm what? For all those girls lined up to sleep with you?" She asked sarcastically.

 

"They're here?!" I gasped, looking around frantically.

 

“Get in the car smart ,” she mumbled as she climbed up, or struggled up into Siwon’s jeep. No one helped her; I think Siwon was too busy staring at the way her dress rode up her legs. Although I’m pretty sure he gets to see way more that that…

 

“Cheers for the help oppa,” she mumbled as she slapped his arm and slammed the door.

 

“Don’t slam my door,” he scolded jokingly.

 

“So where is this place?” I asked before a domestic could start, or worse, some kind of make out session. Tiffany turned to face me in the back seat.

 

“Up on Freight Street, at the back of that old warehouse they used to make socks in,” she said with a grin.

 

“Um obviously I’m not sure where that is,” I said with a laugh.

 

“Freight Street?” Sungmin asked, pulling his earphone out. Tiffany nodded. “I’ve heard of that. Some guys at school today were talking about an attack down there the other week.”

 

“Yeah, that areas pretty rough,” she said. “But this place is fine, don’t worry,” she said with a smile.

 

“What kind of band is this?!” I asked with a laugh. She grinned.

 

“It’s actually pretty cool stuff they play; I think you’ll enjoy it,” she said.

 

“You never told me it was there,” Siwon said with a frown.

 

“Quit worrying oppa. You’ll be with me, I’ll be safe,” she said with a smile as she settled back into her seat. I knew he was trying to hide it, but the smug bastard grinned to himself a little. Damn, I kinda wanted myself one of those girls…if only I could skip all the hassle that came with her…

 

“So uh, what’s your cousin’s name?” I asked.

 

“Jessica,” Tiffany said without turning. I noticed her hand was now linked with Siwon’s.

 

“She’s um, well, she’s different. And as a warning, in case you guys get to meet her, just be prepared. She likes guys. A lot,” Tiffany said, wincing slightly, probably at a memory. I laughed.

 

“And what’s the problem there?”

 

“She’s a ruthless ,” Tiffany said flatly. Then she grinned proudly. “And she’s awesome at it.”

 

*

 

When we pulled up, I could see why the area had its reputation. But the actual place looked pretty good. We parked round the back and walked back through to the front. It was as we reached the door that I realised how quiet Sungmin was being.

 

“You okay hyung?” I asked.

 

He shrugged. “Yeah.”

 

“You don’t sound it,” I said light heartedly, nudging him and laughed. He shook it off and smiled at me. But I knew he didn’t mean it. I wondered what was wrong with him.

 

The place was loud. The band wasn’t on yet but the music from the speakers was already blaring.

 

“What are you guys drinking?” Siwon shouted to us. We all just ordered a beer and then he looked down to Tiffany. She grinned up at him and he scowled.

 

“No way, you’re not drinking,” he said.

 

“Oh come on! You’re buying them alcohol,” she whined.

 

“That’s different,” he said firmly. She huffed and turned away from him. I smiled at him over her head; I didn’t want to be him right now. He sighed and touched her arm. “They need the alcohol to score chicks. You’ve already got someone to go home with,” he said with a smirk. She looked up at him and smiled. I frowned and glanced at Sungmin, who suddenly looked tense. His eyes were on the floor and his body was angled away from us. Definitely something up with him.

 

“Whatever,” I mumbled. Tiffany laughed as Siwon handed me my beer. The room suddenly dimmed and we all turned towards the stage where instruments for the band were set up. A group of people were making their way onto the stage from the side. The room went silent as they took up their places on the stage. I noticed the girl, who must have been Tiffany’s cousin, by her heels and long hair, even though she was still just a shadow. She reached up and took a hold of the microphone.

 

Suddenly, the stage was awash with a dull blue coloured light, and then a spotlight was , angled straight at Tiffany’s cousin, letting me see her face for the first time.

 

And my whole world fell away from me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is getting really exciting! Finally the plot starts now! Next update will be in a few days!