Chapter Fifteen

Eternity

Donghae's POV

 

 

"I'll give you a chance Donghae, but I'm warning you now, you're going to get hurt," she said, grimacing slightly as she spoke. I laughed slightly at that. 


"Trust me Jessica, you won't hurt me," I said softly as I ran a finger across her cheek, feeling that familiar feeling of desire rush through me at the sensation of her skin against mine. If it was this strong with just my fingertip, I dreaded to think how crazy she'd make me when I had her whole body pressed against mine. 


She frowned gently and my instinct was to smooth it away; I didn't like the look of it on her face. 


"Hey, baby, please don't worry. There's nothing you could do to hurt me." 


"Nothing? What if I left you?" 


"It's not possible, we're mates, you won't be able to resist the bond once we complete it. Why? You're not planning on it, are you?" I asked worriedly. She smiled gently and reached up to run a hand around my neck. 


"Never," she said softly, but with so much conviction it made my heart ache. 


"Good, because I wouldn't let you," I said fiercely before pulling her up against me and moving my lips back to hers. The head that surrounded my body as she moved against me was crazy, it made me feel crazy


Hearing that she wanted me seemed to have made something click inside of me, like suddenly there was no longer a gaping hole in my chest, in fact now it was swelling. It was too full, and was stretching to let her all in. 


Yet, she still wasn't close enough, my body ached to have her, my wolf howled to claim her. I desperately pulled her closer, letting my hands roam her perfect body, those endless legs that made me unbelievably hard. I was sure she could feel my arousal for her against her stomach as she pushed herself into me, making me growl out in frustration. 


I swept my tongue into , breathing in all of her and letting her taste explode in my mouth, but that just made it even more difficult to control my wolf. He wanted out, now. I was too slow, he wanted his mate, and he wanted to mark her. 


She would be ours forever, but the bond didn't need to be done tonight. I would not rush our mate, this whole thing would be her decision, and there was no way I was losing her. 


I was holding on forever and never letting go. 


 

 

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

 

With his mouth firmly pressed to my lips, and his tongue dancing against mine, I wanted to fall against him and never leave his side. My wolf wanted to submit to him, to the desire to be marked by him. Submission would be like an open invitation to any male wolf. 


But we weren't just wolves, and the human side of me was fighting to keep control. This was crazy. No one, no one, had described the mating bond being this strong, and it was never supposed to feel like this before the bond was actually completed, before the female had been marked. 


We had made it onto the bed. Donghae's body was pressed against mine, every inch of his skin pressed to mine, and the urge to get his clothes away from his body now was insane. I seemed to be drifting between my wolf and my human side; my only rational thoughts were to process the feel of Donghae's hands everywhere, not enough. 


I wanted more, I wanted him. I needed him now. 


He growled against the flushed skin on my neck as his hand traced the bare skin of my chest. Bare. My top was gone, and so was my bra. It didn't matter that I hadn't realised, all that mattered was that I was nearly and he was not. 


"Donghae," I growled as my hands fumbled with his top. "Off, now." I said tightly. Suddenly, he froze above me and his mouth working against my warm skin stopped. And then he was gone, jumping away from me, thinking he'd taken it too far. I turned to him and scowled. "Not you. Your shirt," I said breathlessly as I reached out and pulled him back on the bed. I pushed him onto his back and straddled his crotch, immediately wishing I hadn't as I felt all the heat in my body rush south at the feel of him beneath me. I gasped as a low rumbling sound started in his chest and he gripped my hips to hold me down. 


"Jessica," he bit out. "You need to get away now or I'm never going to stop." He warned. I was breathing heavily, staring at him, flushed and battling his wolf. I smiled and leaned forward, quickly stripped him of his shirt and throwing it away from me. I bit my lip to stop my moan of pleasure at the sight of him. I bent forward, so my mouth could trail his neck, the warm skin and quick pulse. 


"I never want you to stop," I whispered as my fingers trailed his now chest. His fist gripped my fingers and he flipped me over sharply so he could hover above me. In seconds, we were both . 


"Thank God," He breathed before ing his hips forward and sinking his teeth into the flesh at my shoulder.