Jeongmin Past..

In Love With Prankster And Joker!

 

FLASHBACK 2 YEARS AGO >>>>>

 

Jeongmin is fall in love with Chorong the HotStuff and y girl at the High School. One day they decided to meet. 

 

"Chorong-ah~ I like you of all my life and love of all my heart..Would you be my yeoja?" Chorong smiled and accept Jeongmin proposal. But something weird happen. When Jeongmin want to kiss her..she denied. Jeongmin think maybe she shy.

 

Everyday Jeongmin date with Chorong and Everyday, Chorong will go shopping using Jeongmin money. Same things going when Jeongmin ask for kiss..Chorong denied it.

 

One day! All the secret revealed, Jeongmin on the way to Chorong class heard a noisy in a dark room. He stopped and sip his banana milk while stalk what happen.

 

"How can you date with, the Dumb Jeongmin?"

"I'm not date with him! I just use him for my sake!"

"What did you mean?!"

"He's rich! And popular! So do I! But..his money still be mine!"

"You're so clever, Chorong-ah~"

"You know me Dongwoo-ah~" 

 

Jeongmin shocked. The banana milk fell down. 'Chorong cheat me! She just use me!..That's why..' Jeongmin open the door and saw Dongwoo is smooching with Chorong. Chorong shocked.

 

JEONGMIN POV

 

Chorong shocked when I opened the door. "Deo! We finished here! I don't want to see your face anymore!" Many people watching of us. Dongwoo smirk and give a death glare. "You're too dumb Mr.Lee Jeongmin! Even your yeoja can make you as her slave." I'm getting mad and punch Dongwoo hardly. 

 

At that time. The last day, I saw Dongwoo and Chorong turn more worst after Dongwoo broke with her because of the PlayGIRL habit.

 

END FLASHBACK

 

NO ONE POV

 

Myra nods. Hyerin tears fall down. "Yah! Don't be to emotion!" Hyerin sweap here tears. Hana smiled. "Now..Chorong leave peacefully...I think!" they three laugh. The Boyfriend looked at them and focused to Myra. The one of all of them crush on Myra.

 

After a split of minutes, the seonsangnim neter after the 4Queen Diva enter. "OPkay Parksennim! Ji SongHyun-imnida will teach you Musical.

 

"ANNYEONGHASEYO! SONGHYUN SEONSANIM!" all of them greet. Songhyun smiled greeting. "Kamsahanmida~"

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Worst or not? Kekeke XD

Do subscribe and comment!