Accident! Ly..

In Love With Prankster And Joker!

 

DRAMA CLASS

 

No One POV

 

"KYAAAHHH!!!!!" S.TaeHwan shouted loudly. Myra and other parksennim shocked. They run fastly toward to their drama class. All of them stunned. Myra just act stunned but her face really looked like shocked and hide the evil smirk. Jinjja nappeun yeoja!

 

The QueenDiva enter "Buya? Buya?" Hayoung noisy. Hyuna hold Hayoung. 'Don't be like that' eyesign. Hayoung automaticlly quiet. She sigh silently. Jangmi try to coax her "Gwaechana... maybe she's in her bad mood.." Hayoung sigh. Myra looked at Hyuna giving a big smirk to her.

 

Myra mock Hyuna make her smirk. Hyuna seem anger and explosed "Seonsangnim! I think the magnae do it!" Hyuna point her finger at Myra forehead. "Owhh..." Myra shocked and make innocent face. S.Taehwan smirk. "Hyuna! You get detention.." Hyuna shocked and give 'O' mouth.

 

"NEGA WAE!?" she shriek toward to S.TaeHwan. S.TaeHwan shocked "You're being rude on me and blame the mistake to other people without any proove or a~nnything!" Hyuna shcoked and push Myra hardly. Myra shocked and fell on Minwoo that stand behind her...

 

Behind..

 

Yes...

 

On Minwoo...

 

WAIT!

 

ON MINWOO??!!

 

MINWOO POV

 

Myra fell on me. All her tiny body on me...REALLY ON ME!

 

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

My face is blushing redly cause her on my chest..it's so soft~ Her hand is on my hand. So cold~ Her body on my body..So light and..

 

"YAH!" Youngmin shout to me. I shcoked and startled. Myra is faint on me! Not just fall. I was about to pick her up but Youngmin fastly pick her as bridal style and walked towards to nursery room as S.TaeHwan ask.

 

Kwangmin help me to stand up but then Hyuna push Kwangmin and once again..

 

ONCE AGAIN!

 

Kwangmin land on me! T.T hing...he's heavy

 

"Arghhhh!!! Appppppppaaaaaaaassssssssooooooo!!!!" I shouted as the earthquaker 11.5 ritcher. Uri hyung help me to pick Kwangmin up.

 

NURSERY ROOM

 

Myra is lying on the bed. She seem weak. Youngmin sit beside her while secretly hold her hand. Myra is awake. But Youngmin doesn't recognize and played with the finger.

 

YOUNGMIN POV

 

I hold Myra hands, the soft and cold hand. My mouth..felt want to move..confession...yes...I like her...

 

"Myra-ah..." I hold her hand to stay strong. "I love you...as...other Boyfriend member love you..." I sigh. "I really love you and like you...but.." I felt strong when the grip of my hand and Myra getting tight. Is she awake? "I can't be love with you...Minwoo love you more than I thought..I don't want to hurt him..so..I just want to be..your..first...Namja..Bestfriend!" I felt the tears flowing out. I fastly hid in the medecine room when saw someone come.

 

MINWOO POV

 

As I walked in..it was quiet at all..Just Myra on the bed..Did she just awake or what..

 

EOMO!

 

Myra wake up! She moans and hold her head. "Odi-innya.." I tried my best to give her a smiled. " Nursery room.." Myra ty her best to acting that she doesn't know Youngmin and Minwoo fall in love on her.

 

I felt attract toward to her beauty and cutenes.. I take a sit beside her. Myra seem 'wake-up' face. "Oppa..wae I'm her?" 'Oppa!' she call me oppa at last~ But her face make me felt want to get near more and more.

 

I don't know when!

 

I don't know what happen!

 

When it happen!

 

But!

 

Our lips is met..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

KwangyaaYoungyoowOoMinn!!!

 

What happen? Minwoo! Youngmin! Kwangmin...Eodiya?

 

XDDD

 

Please do Subscribe and Comment~