Audition Hall! Ttelyeo!

In Love With Prankster And Joker!

MYRA POV

 

*Owh no! It's my turn! Eottokhae!? Luckily I survived from that...fifty little..Urghh...What his name...khan..the namja that-* "Myra-sshi!" Myra shocked and recognized. My step are really really really in front off the 3 judges. 

 

"Owh! Annyeonghasyeo Iremen-" I bow and the forehead hit the table. The judge shocked. I whined. "Kenchanayo?" nods and said "Gwaechana..." I doesn't know that my step is been watching py the parksennim at outside of hall. Do you guys know what happen? Here it is!

 

OUTSIDE HALL

 

"YAH! It's the magnae!" 

"Aigoo! Jinjja kyeopta!"

"Yeppeu ittji!"

"She looked too nervouse!"

"Pabo..until hit the table"

"Don't bad mouth the younger one!"

"Minwoo dongsaeng?"

 

BACK INSIDE

NO ONE POV

"You may start now!" Myra nods. A song played. It was hip hop song and full of fast track. Myra do the best to rap the song from the start and to the end. The judge looked impressived. "Wow! Daebak!" Myra bow and smile.

"But...can you do other thing than rapping?" Myra startled. "Eh...you mean? Vocal?" they all nods. Myra bite her lips. "I will try first then.." they nods. 

SON DAM BI - TEARS POURING DOWN

When Myra start singing, the judge looked suprise and shocked. The parksennim looked startled. Then pen fall down and trip from the finger. The eyes attatched to the owner of the song. Myra looked down. 

*What a pabo me...where my rythym and melody...my vocal and the note almost slipped away. And-* "CONGRATULATION MAX MYRA!" Myra shocked "EH?!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

How is it? I try my best already!

Please do subscribe and comment XDD