The QueenDiva!

In Love With Prankster And Joker!

MYRA POV

 

'What the heck?' My jaw dropped down. The 4 y yeoja is really make 1000 namja droll and 500 yeoja dissapointed. But to me.. "Nuguaeyo?"  they all shocked. Hana and Giyoung fastly close my mouth with their pair hands. One of them looked mad and give a death glare.

 

I push their both hand and "I'm not die yet with that glare!" then, the yeoja shocked. "Yah! You're the most magnae should be quiet then!" I mock him. Hyerin elbowing me. The unknown six namja seem relaxed. I give a rolling eyes ball when one of the yeoja try to tackle Jeongmin. 

 

"Jeongmin-oppa~ Do you free this night? Let's have some cocktail~" the yeoja with name..

(A/N: Jakaman! I forgot! Who're the antagonist in here! Aha! I found it and remembered it...)

the yeoja with name Park Chorong. Jeongmin seem disturbance with their presence. He pull hishand away from Chorong "Could you please stop doing this to me? Isn't you know what happen..." Chorong seem upset on it. I felt that my lips turn to smirk. One of them recognized. 

 

"Jeongmin-ppa! Do..magnae..chuaennika?"  Jeongmin smiled. "Are you having it to an 'A' problem? Hayoung-ah?" Hayoung gritted her teeth. I shocked when Jeongmin smiled when my new 'nickname' is playing at Hayoung lips. *Jinjjarop?*

 

MUSICAL CLASS

 

NO ONE POV

 

Myra, Hyerin and Hana sit in front off all people. And a lot of people is talking about Myra and  Boyfriend. Myra ear getting burn like pork belly that already served to saram. Perghhh..bashineundaeh~~

 

MYRA POV

 

I will make sure the people will served!

 

MINWOO POV

 

Aigoo...jinjja they all really noisy! They are nothing can do except kill her so that I can be the magnae! But she's too cute to kill..if I date with her then...

 

YOUNGMIN POV

 

Owhhh guyss! Stop talking about Myra and Minwoo! I'm geting rally rally rally jealouse! When the seonsangnim will enter the class! I'm getting crazyy!!

 

KWANGMIN POV

 

Eyyy!!! My first sight love! Please ask them stop talking about you and Minwoo! I'm getting jealouse! My hyung is getting frust1 WAIT! FRUST?! It can be! Owh no! No! NO!

 

HANA POV

 

Why all people kept talking about Kingkaa and Myra..this is new hot story! What about the QueenDiva the 4 Queenka..Eyyy..jinjja!

 

NO ONE POV

 

Myra sigh "Eonnie..nugu that 4 yeoja that just mad on me?"  Hyerin nods. "Kereyo unnie! Nugu eh? They looked like..you know? Kinda..brat and...diva like that!" Hana smiled. "The QueenDiva..queenka of Seoul Art and Performing high school! They kinda evil and revenger.." Myra smirk. "That mean..if we make bad..then..they will pay back?' Hyerin hit the desk. "Ahh! That's why you and Giyoung oppa act like that!

 

Myra nods "Then..what about Chorong eonnie that Jeongmin-ppa said..." Hana smiled. "It's started kinda..2 years ago.."

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

How is it? Kinda bad yet?

I will always update..MIGHT BE! XD

Let's see..Our Mirror Prince