Revenge!

In Love With Prankster And Joker!

MYRA POV

 

I think it's the time..and... "GLIIIIINGGGGG!!!!!" the recess time is so annoying sound but...for this time..it mean..'JOYFUL' time~

 

Soon of all of them out from the class...I started to walked away without looking around. (How careless me...) I hide in a room that haven't be ued and change myself into namja. Yes! Using my magic power! It's a bit startled when I first use its..because...I use it just for bad thing~

 

After changing! I come out and bump with Minwoo "Owh Kamcagiyah!" both us shocked and move back. I sent him a death glare and move away. Minwoo seems 'doesn't-know-anything' and walked just like that.

 

MINWOO POV

 

I run away from my hyung that kepp asking me to ask the fan keep quiet when they all scream in us. It's kinda annoying..Now! Neun jinjja mollaseo! What to do now? Then...I think a bulb appear on my head. I've been thinking about Myra! But just then! She apppear and looked hurried

 

I want to greet her but she look so fast and busy. I've wait her at the junction of the wall. After a minute I wait..I walked there aan the door open. I startled as a namja that come out and make me shocked soon as him too!

 

Where's Myra?!

 

Whose this guy?

 

NO ONE POV

 

Jeremy walked towards to the classroom without recognize that Minwoo is following him. He is leading to Drama classroom. He smirk and begin his 'classwork'(?)

 

He make the house mess and full of rubbish. Jeremy put the chewing gum undet the desk! Loosen the screw at the chair! Put red liquid in the big bootle water. Even he at the apple that for teacher. Tear the paper and kick the desk and the chair. Jeremy seem smiled and satiesfied.

 

He wear the headphonebeat and sing loudly. "EVERYBODY TO GWANG NA RI! EVERYBODY COME TO NAM PHAE DONG! EVEN ROCK WITH AGASSHI!~" (Dont care lyrics). Beside that..he still doesn't know that-

 

"Ahh..Buya!" Minwoo shocked when Jeremy is in front with him. "What did you do?" Jermey stared with deatn eyes. Minwoo smirk "Do pabo?! I will tell teacher!" Jermy smirk and mehrong. "Tell them! D.U.M.B!" Minwoo shocked and startled. 

 

"YAH! Looked who you talked!"

 

KWANGMIN POV

 

"YAH! Looked who you talked!" I shrieked to that mean, rude guys who dare said just-like-that to our MInwoo. But he seem no feeling and calm. "So what! Who you wnat to judge me!" he said to me!

 

YOUNGMIN POV

 

"YAH! Looked who you talked!" my twins, Kwangmin shrieked to that namja. I shocked 'Aigoo..uri Kwangmin al-' I startled and shocked. This..this namja..is yeoja...? Ani~iya?

 

He looked same as Myra!

 

The brown eyes!

 

The white face!

 

The stare and glance!

 

Really...same...

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

ROLOOOOLLLLOLOOLLLLL~~~~~

XDDD RUNNINGMAN ADDICTED

YO GUYS! MY3MIN IN THE JIBA~AM (HOUSE)

GUYS GUYS GUYS! ON THE NEXXT CHAPTER !

I WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL........

SUBSCRIBE AND COMENT FIRST AND THEN CLICK 'Next>' 

IF THE NEXT AT THEReEE