Magnae!

In Love With Prankster And Joker!

 

MINWOO POV

 

As I and Boyfriend member enter the hall. The crazyfangirls cheered and scream on us. We all felt really happy. "Yah Minwoo! Khaja! Let's looked your name!"

 

I'm fet l so happy and easily follow my Jeongmin hyung lead followed by Hyunseong hyun and Donghyun hyung at the back while my JoTwins bias is handling the crazyfangirls. Arrive there, Jeongmin and Hyunseong hyung check the last name and gasped.

 

I felt weird "Wae hyung?" they both gulp. "Minwoo-ah..your..triple maganest crown..." Hyunseong sigh "Have been ruin by this yeoja.."  I'm shocked and stratled. Jo twins that heard gasped.

 

KWANGMIN POV

 

*It can't be! Minwoo will get upset on it...Nugu that yeoja!*

 

YOUNGMIN POV

 

*I shocked and felt lose my breath. Our magnae magnaest crown! IS RUIN! Nugu do it?*  touche my chest and looked at my twins. He looked very sad. I think it- "MAGNAE! WHO THE MOST MAGANE HERE!!??" Hyunseong hyung fired up.

 

We all seek. Then, I saw a yeoja try to hide. I hold her hand "Igo! I found her!" I pull her and drag her out. Her hood fall off as the cap. I'm startled

 

*It can't be..she's too cute and yeppeu...magnae...* in the moment. All of use quiet looking at her. Then, uri Hyunseong hyung fired up. "Deo!" he walked towards to Myra.

 

MYRA POV

 

Hyunseong walked towards to me. I'm shocked. *Is he gonna punch me?" Hyunseong fired and up. But..

 

I fastly make my first move by..

 

"RUN!!!" I shouted as I pulled Hana, Giyoung and Hyerin to move faster. They just shocked and followed my lead.

 

Just then...

 

Ding Dong Deng Dong~

 

MAX MYRA! MAX MYRA! PLEASE ENTER THE AUDITION HALL RIGHT NOW. GUMAWO!

 

Dong Deng Ding Dong~

 

I reliefed. 'I'm survived...'

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I Tried my best to put the other member in..and split them to this and that dialogue

Buts...It kinda hard...hing...