First Kiss Thief!

In Love With Prankster And Joker!

 

NO ONE POV

 

Their lips is met to each other.

 

Myra that close her eyes shocked when felt a warm lips touch her lips. She open her right eyes and shcoked when saw Minwoo is the owner of the 'other' lips.

 

Minwoo shocked. Both of his eyes is biggest when the lips met each other.

 

Klik!

 

The door open. Myra and Minwoo fastly pull their lips away. Both of their heartbeat raise up as their face is red at all. Jeongmin enter with worried face. "Dongsaeng doe kenchana?" Kwangmin push Jeongmin hyung. "Anieyo! Don't talk to him! Talk to oppa!" Minwoo pout. Myra smiled. "Gwaechana~" Myra seem forgotten about Boyfriend and her fight! As the kiss scene.

 

YOUNGMIN POV

 

The tears falling down. I saw Minwoo enter with smiled. My anger full of jealouse. But then..Something! Something make me felt uncomfortable and mad..

 

The scene!

 

The lips!

 

Both of them!

 

Minwoo!

 

Myra!

 

Is kissing in front of my eyes!
 

My heart..

 

Torn to many piece...

 

As it broken..

 

My tears falling down lotly whe saw them kissing. It's hurt me a lot..why doesn't the one who kiss her is me..why..why

 

WAE!

 

I felt something exploded in my heart! As the hurt felling..

 

NEXT DAY

 

Myra walked towards to school and saw 7 namja that have a chat the nearby stool. As her walk passed by them..one of them call her "Chogiyo!" Myra shocked and looked at them.

 

She was about to give a glare of death!

 

But..

 

The namja make her shocked!

 

The namja stands up and walked towards to Myra.

 

"MYRA!"

 

One word make she shcoked and smiled happily.

 

"MYUNGSOO!"

 

She shouted as they both hug each other. Myungsoo spin her a little bit.

 

"Owhh~ Bogoshiposseo~"

 

they both laugh each other as Myungsoo tell Myra about the other member..

 

INFINITE member

 

Sunggyu

 

Sunggyeol

 

Woohyun

 

Hoya

 

Dongwoo

 

Sungjong

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

SHORT HUH!

 

Fufufu...Mianhae..I got fever and can't think on that time..Anyway!

 

I want to make in tro du ce about INFINITE!

 

Can I?