Let's Get It Started...With Bad Dream?

In Love With Prankster And Joker!

 

MYRA POV

 

Myra walked all the way the beautiful forest.

 

"Where is this? Where am I?" I'm curious. "MYRA-AH!~" Someone yell my name. I turn around and shocked

 

"Yah DO!" Hyerin is holding blade. *Owh no!* she swing the blad. I'm getting scared and crouched down. "Why you always pull prank on me!!" Hyerin eyes is full of fire. On that time, no one can help me...except..

 

Except...

 

YES!

 

I take out a Genie lamp and rub it. "Ffuh! Ffuh!" Hyerin grab the lamp. "You think this Damn genie will help you?"

 

I'm shocked. Startled. Scared. Suprised. A mixed feelings.

 

NEIGGHHH!! A horse neighing. I shocked and turn around. Mine jaw dropped down.

 

Minwoo is riding the white horse smirk. "Don't touch My Princess you ungrateful...ungratefull.."

 

Krikk..krikk..krikk..krikk (Cricket sound)

 

Minwoo take out a paper from his pocket. Once again my jaw dropped as Hyerin too. Minwoo is memorizing the script and throw the paper away.

 

I shocked and snatched the paper and it's write...

 

"Ride the horse. Hit the . Hold tightly. Save the princess from demon using this dialogue

-> Don't touch My Princess You ungrateful demon! Go away! <- ... "

 

I faint. Minwoo stammered "D-D-Don't T-Touch M-Ma Princess...y..you..Ung-g-grate-te-fuull! D-de-de-m-mo-on!" I wake up and looked at Minwoo braveness(?). Hyerin gritted her teeth and flinch,. She throw the lamp and run away.

 

I stands up and felt so estatics "I'm still alive! Gumawo Minwoo-ah!" Minwoo smiled and get down from the horse. Because of wrong step he fell down. I shocked and giggled.

 

"Kenchanayo...Wangja-nim?" I cup my mouth when mention Minwoo to a Prince. Minwoo smiled "Gwaecahana Yeongwang-nim?~" My face is hot like a burn in fire. "Wae you call me..Yeongwang?"

 

Minwoo head is leaned to me..closer and more close. "Because you are my yeongwang" Our lips almost touch each other and...

 

KLINGG!

 

"MYRA-AH! WAKE UP!!!!" Hyerin shouted in my ears. Myra shocked. Luckily, she's not drolling when sleep. It was at school! An audition high school! Just for talented people can enter the school.

 

Hyerin chuckled. "What happen huh? Yeongwang? Wangja? Me with blade?" Myra meong (blank). She blinked her eyes many time try to figure. *What happen*

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

JEBAL!!! SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT

EVEN I'M NEW HERE...

DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE GWANGSOO THE LONER!!