Qualified!

In Love With Prankster And Joker!

 

MYRA POV

 

"Congratulations" the judge said to me. My mind is meong. "Ehh..what did you guy...mean?" they three laugh and stands while clap their hand.

 

"Max Myra! Chukkae! You're qualified to this school!" I cup my mouth. "Jinjja! This is not some dream...ittji!"

 

Krikk..krikk..krikk...krikk (Cricket sound)

 

"Err..should I.." one of the judge stands up. My mouth is shaped to '0'. She walked towards to me and flicked my forehead.

 

I shocked and crouched down hold hurt. "Owww..." they laugh. "It's true Jung-sshi flicked-finger is really hurt than other saram~"

 

"Can I go out right now.." I said with pouting and teary bowls. I try to hide it with wearing hood and cap. They smiled and nods.

 

"You may go now kyeopta~" J.Jung give a way for me.

 

As I come out, danger come. Around of me is the....I don't know.. "Aigoo...this magnae is qualififed here hyung.." Jeongmin smirk.

 

Minwoo looked down while thinking. I faced the floor to hide tear. Minwoo seem recognized my tear looked me from down.

 

"Eyy hyung! She crying!" They shocked. I'm startled and fastly sweap my tear and smirk.

 

"Who're crying?" I'm trying to calm. They all shocked. "Deo!" they all point to me.

 

"Anieyo!" I shouted. Kwangmin hold his fist. "Eyy igo namja jinjja..!" he walked towards to me and call me..wait...NAMJA?

 

*They didn't know that I'm yeoja! I have along hair deo pabo namja! Eyyy! Jinjja! Chugonisso! You guy still doesn't know whose the gangster here right now!*

 

YOUNGMIN POV

 

"Eyyy igo namja jinjja..!" my twins, Kwangmin walked towards to the yeoja...wait! Did..d-did...he just said that...that yeoja is..NAMJA?

 

"Kwangmin-ah!" Donghyun-hyung shouted. I shocked and saw Kwangmin is about to punch her.

 

But!

 

BUT IT CAN'T BE!

 

MINWOO POV

 

I shocked when Kwangmin want to punch her "KWANGMIN-AH!" Kwangmin twins, Youngmin hyung shout his name after Myra hold his fist...

.

.

.

.

JAKAMAN! Fist? Myra hold his fist? Jinjja?!

 

KWANGMIN POV

 

"Kwangmin-ah!" Donghyun hyung shouted to me and then "KWANGMIN-AH!" Ish! Youngmin hyung disturbed me with his yelling.

 

I want to make some gimic but..Youngmin hyung hold me. "Eoh.." I shocked when the one who hold me...is not Youngmin hyung..

 

But..

 

It was the namja. But..wae his hand looked soft...are he...is..

 

MYRA POV

 

I hold Kwangmin fist. "Jinjja!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE DO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!

SPREAD THIS TO CHINGU JEBALL XDDD

-LITTLE3MIN-