Talented-School

In Love With Prankster And Joker!

 

FLASHBACK

HYERIN POV

 

After put 500won in the soda machine. I push the coke button. I yawn widely.

 

*GEEZ! Damn School-Talented Audition. I'm tired to wake up in this 6AM! Even know is 9AM..they have not call my name yet...Pabo judge! If I knew my name would be in the last one I might be sleeping right now and...*

 

"Hyerin! Don't kill me with your blade! I stopped. I try to search the voice come from and a weird glasses door with some movement of saram

 

I shocked when saw Myra is sleeping in the glasses door. Luckily, his hood cover her up. "Are you okay...Wangja..nim?" Myra moaned. I shocked and try to hold my laugh.

 

Myra once again moaned "Wae you cal me..yeongwang..?" Hyerin burst out of laughter and the soda fell down.

 

KLINGG!

 

"MYRA-AH! WAKE UP!" I shouted in her ears. Myra almost drolling! But luckily I save her!

 

"What happen huh?! Me with blade? Wangja-nim? Yeongwang?" Myra looked doesn't anything. With her cute and wake-up voice..the first thing she said to me is...

 

"Deo paboya..wae you wake me up..." I'm freezed

 

Krikk..krikk..krikk..krikk (Cricket sound)

 

MYRA POV

 

"Deo paboya..wae you wake me up.." I said in wake-up voice. Hyerin seem shocked and freezed. I think they are sound like..

 

Krikk..krikk..krikk..krikk (Cricket sound)

 

Hyerin face is burning. "DEO JINJJA CHUGONISSO!" Hyerin hold my collar. I'm shocked and my hood were off and mine feet doesn't touch the floor. I'm freaking out! The burning eye same as her eyes in the dream.

 

But then, a shouting of crazyfangirs playing in our eardrums and almost broke it off. I wear the hoods and put my hand in the pocket. "Mianhaeyo! What happen?" One of them with tagname -LEE HANA- smiled looked at Myra.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Lee-Hana imnida!" I shocked when she slip the hand for handshake. I slowly hand shake and the girl smiled. "Your cute boy~" she smiled. Hyerin laugh on me. Hana shocked. "Yeoja-nieyo!" Hyerin tell Hana.

 

Hana seem shocked. "Mianaheyo..." she looked at my name tag and "Myra dongsaeng!" I'm shocked *Dongsaeng?*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

HOW I'M STARTIN' IT?

GOOD ENOUGH?

OR ENOUGH?

HUHUHU...HING...T.T

Tired...All the fans is crazying on this guys XD