Fight!

In Love With Prankster And Joker!

 

MYRA POV

 

I hold his fist. "Jinjja! Namja anieyo! Yeojaga!" Myra push Kwangmin fist away. "Oppa, Eonnie! Khaja!" Myra jump on Giyoung back. Giyoung smiled and just give a ride.

 

Kwangmin looked unsatiefied on me. I just give him a smirk and ride Giyoung oppa back. Followed by Hana and Hyerin eonnie at the back. They pull my hood and my cap.

 

Suddenly..My hair falling down. I pout. "Yah! Hajima!" I turn my face to the back. The namja seem shocked when saw my face. I just give a rolling eyes ball.

 

MINWOO POV

 

"Yah! Hajima!" the yeoja shouted to the two yeoja that played around her. She turn around! Oh no...she's really cute and pretty. H-H-how...that can be..she soo cute. M-my face is burning right now! Eottokae??

 

YOUNGMIN POV

 

Once again! I saw her yeppeu and kyeopta face...So lucky day! Luckily I'm school here! But...My face is burning right now! And...I smiled?

 

KWANGMIN POV

 

I startled see her face. Really kyeopta and yeppeu. I almost drawn in my own dream. I felt like holding her...hugging...and..kissing...? Are it was the...the..Love in The First..Sight?

 

DONGHYUN POV

 

Igo yeoja jinjja daebak...Wow! Her cute face really melt us! If we really do treat her nicely before..she should be the magnae queenka! She really cute! How can Kwangmin want to punch her and said she was a namja! Jinjja deo Kwangmin-ah!!

 

HYUNSEONG POV

 

Oh My God! Yeppeu yeppeu yeppeu and co~ol yet! She can hold Kwangmin hard fist with that hand. OH NO! She really cute from in front side! Back side! Left side! Right side! Down side! Upside! Edge side an...EYYYY!! Hyunseong! Where your eyes go!

 

JEONGMIN POV

 

Woohooo! Maiyuu! She really cute and tiny! But the white pure face and thin lips really ! Could I be your namja one day! Owh nooooo! You'really cuteee!!!!

 

MYRA POV

 

All of them looking at me with red face...Waeyo? Don't tell me they having a love at the first sight with my eonnie...~ Of course! They all handsome and cute and hot stuff! Who knew they are the Kingkaa! And my eonnie the y and mature one! Neverminda... 

"Giyoung-oppa!" Ppali khaja~ I felt want to faint at here..looking the weaker here..."

They six shocked and automaticlly frozen. "Yah! You think are the best?" A horror yeoja voice heard..

The 9 pair eyes looked the four yeoja with y appearance..

My jaw dropped down 'What The Heck?!'

 

____________________________________

Wohooo!! Jinjja?

Love at the first sight XD

Aigoo! Our Kwangmin!