Dongsaeng?

In Love With Prankster And Joker!

 

NO ONE POV

 

*Dongsaeng?* Myra blur. "Wae dongsaeng?" A namja appear. Myra shocked. "Wae everyone call me dongsaeng?" Myra hold Hyerin. A namja smiled with the tagname Park Giyoung.

 

"It's because you're the magnaest in this school audition adn school." Myra jaw dropped down. "Eottkhae..?" Park Giyoung smiled and hold Myra hands. "C'mon man!"

 

PARKSENNIM LIST OF AUDITION

 

....

87. Lee JongUp

88. Oh-Hyerin

89. No Minwoo

90. Max Myra

 

Myra shocked. "I'm the magnae here?" Giyoung nods.

 

Krikk..krikk..krikk..krikk (Cricket sound)

 

Myra startled "I'm the one who the young here?" Hana nods.

 

Krikk..krikk..krikk..krikk (Cricket sound)

 

Myra suprised "Jinjja at this school..all of them are my sunbae?" Hyerin nods

 

Krikk..krikk..krikk..krikk (Cricket sound)

 

Myra blur "They are no junior?" they three nods.

 

Krikk..krikk..krikk..krikk (Cricket sound)

 

Myra looked a little dissapointed and gloomy. "How..can..that..be..?" Giyoung smiled. "Gwaechana! But you still have the other magane Oh Hyerin..Ittji?" Hyerin smield. "Kereyo~ Na!"

 

Myra pout. "Hana...unnie..can we go back to our topic?"

 

Krikk..krikk..krikk..krikk (Cricket sound)

 

"Eerr...which one? Namja or yeoja..dongsaeng..magnae?" Myra felt want to faint. "Aigoo..

 

MYRA POV

 

I'm chuckled "Eonnie! The one you guys cheered and screamed just now?" Hana smiled. "You really don't know?"

 

Giyoung weird. "Bwae?! Waeyo? Bwoya?" Hyerin chuckled and looked at me. "That kids is kinda weird to who the 'Kingkaa' and 'Queenkaa' heree..~"

 

I'm pout "Aigoo..Hyerin eonnie jealouse to me..Kerritjii?!" Hyerin was about to hit me but then someone shouted "MAGNAEE!! NUGU THE MOST MAGNAE HERE?!" I'm frozen when heard a namja shouted. *Buya! What the heck is that?!*

 

Hana shocked. "It was Hyunseong voice yet!" Hyerin weird. "Hyunseong. . . ?" Giyoung nods.

 

A six namja appear with a cool and cute charisma. I loosen my arms untill close mine finger and palm. After that, put the hood more down while wearing cap inside. Trying to hide myself. One of them recognize Myra.

 

"Yah Deo!" Youngmin pull me and grip my wrist hardly. I'm drag in front. My hood fall down as my cap the long soft and brownie blonde hair fallen down. All of them stared at me and automaticlly quiet. Youngmin heartbeat beating fastly.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

C'Mon! Let's having some fun reading it...

Might be...

Krikk..krikk..krikk...krikk

 

T.T always loner#