-SECRET-

In Love With Prankster And Joker!

 

6 YEARS AGO..

JEREMY POV

 

I walked along the paddy field. "Ahh..jinjja chemikke.."

 

"CHOGIYO!" someone shouted.

 

I shocked and think that I will die in second "Owh kamcagiyah!"

 

I turn around and saw a namja with handsheome face.

 

"Owhh..yeppeu yeoja~" the namja praised Jeremy.

 

Krikk...krikk...krikk...krikkk (Cricket sound)

 

'I think he just said to me..yeoja..ittji? Yah Author! Isn't true you type it!??'

 

(A/N : Yah..do pabo...you should focus on that story...Kereyo! I'm typo! Typer-Error!)

 

'I think..he/she annoyed when I ask it..'

 

(A/N : Kereomyeon..I will be stop your POV for 10 chapter...punishment :P)

 

NO ONE POV

 

Jeremy looked at the namja "Yeoja?" the namja looked shocked. "Ehh..yeoja anieyo?" Jeremy bite his bottom lips and try to hold his anger "Namja-imnida.." the namja shocked and bow. "Mianhaeyo, Dongsaeng-ah~" the namja ask for apologize and bow.

 

Jeremy startled. "D-D-D-D-D-Dongsae~aeng?" the namja with nametag Yoo Il Sang. "Ani? That's mean..youre my hyung? I was 94" Jeremy felt explosed. "Anieyo...I was 95.." IlSang smiled "That's mean you're my Dongsaeng~" Jeremy give and awkward smiled.

 

Yoon run towards to Jeremy "Jeremy!" Jeremy startled and shocked. "Oww...noona.." IlSang suddenly quiet. Yoon hug Jeremy arms. "You should be home right now!" Jeremy smirk. "Waeyo?" Yoon give a glare. "NOW!" she pull Jeremy. Jeremy shocked. IlSang stunned.

 

Infinite band is laughing and chatting each other. One of them looked quiet. Yoon pull Jeremy afstly pass of all of them. Myungsoo that quiet shocked when saw Jeremy slowly change towards to Myra. "Ppaliwa Myra-ah!" Myra pout and run. Myungsoo stunned "Yah L! Ppaliwa!" Myungsoo nods. "D-D-D-De hyung.." L run.

 

END SECRET

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Wohohohoo! Actually Myra can turn to namja and change to Jeremy XP

 

I love story that make us change gender! It's almost smae as You're Beautiful...right? itjji?! Kerittji!

 

Aigoo! The one who Shinhye unnie! GeunSuk oppa, Yonghwa opaa and Hongki oppa act...Jinjja daebak XDD

-Jeremy

-Cold, nice, gangster, prankster, joker

-Fail about love

-Might be more appear more than Myra

-Baby face, cute, cool, handsome

-Blue-eyed Boy