Friends

Can't Get You Out of My Mind

I don't think anything is going to work. It's almost time to go home and I've only said hi to her. T.O.P thought. 

Amber was talking to GD. Laughing and ignoring T.O.P as much as possible. But every so often she sees him out to the corner of her eye. 

I've never seen him so sad before. It looks like he is about to cry.... No I can't think about it... It's not my fault... Is it. Amber thought. 

She was trying to follow the conversation with GD but she has no idea what he is talks about. Amber was just laughing and nodding her head but the whole time the guilt was eating her alive. 

It's not my fault.  

T.O.P got up to go to the bathroom. He wasn't making any progress at all. Sitting there while everyone was talking to each other just made him look really foolish. He stared down at Amber for a second before putting his head down and walking to the back of the restaurant. 

Maybe it's no use after all. Maybe.... It was over a long time ago. 

He was leading himself on. After what he did to her there way no was that she would forgive him even if he begged her. At this point even being friends seemed like a far off goal. It felt like there was a stone in his heart the feeling you get when you're standing at the edge of a cliff. 

Where the hell did he go. He can't just leave like that who the hell does he thinks he is... Staring at me and then making such a sad face. 

"Hey Amber are you listening" GD said as he waved his hand back and forth in front if her face. 

Amber jerked back. " Huh what ohhh Jiyoung-oppa what is it ?" Amber asked. 

"Oh well I guess you weren't listening. I asked you is you wanted any desert." GD asked again. 

What is she thinking about? I thought she was listening to me but it seems like she's been ignoring me. GD thought. 

"Umm yeah. NO thanks." She turned back to her drink. It was her way of telling people that she really didn't want to be there anymore. Victoria saw right away. 

"Hey I think we're going to leave now its getting kinda late" Victoria told GD. She stood up and grabbed Amber's arm. "Thanks for the meal it was real good" Luna and Sulli said bye and the four of them were leaving the restaurants. 

"Hey yo. GD oppa where is T.O.P oppa." Krystal asked. She wanted to say bye to hi before they left. Just as GD was about to answer she saw T.O.P exit out the back where the rest of f(x) went to. "Oh never mind bye guys" Krystal bowed and left. 

"Why the hell is that idiot so freaking famous" GD said under his breath. 

T.O.P was walking to his car when he saw f(x) loading up into their van. "Hey you guys are leaving already!!" He called out behind them. 

Victoria looked up and saw T.O.P walk towards them. "Yeah we thought we would go home a little early" 

Krystal ran up to T.O.P. "Hey oppa" she tried saying in her cutest voice. 

"Oh hey" T.O.P quickly replied before turning back to Victoria. " Well I hope I see you guys around" he bowed and walked back his car. He looked heart broken. Amber stared out at him. 

Why the hell did I act like such a b**ch. I could atleat treat him like a friend.... He did apologize. Amber was still feeling guilty. She knew what it was like to be a celebrity there are times when you just can't make it to where you want to go. Even she hasn't seem her family in two years. 

What the hell is wrong with me. I guess I'm not ready to date but i should have atleast forgiven him instead of torturing him like this. 

Amber took off her seat belt and jumped out of the car. " Vic-unnie I'll be right back okay." 

Victoria smiled she had a feeling she knew what was going on. " Alright I'll give you a minute good luck" 

Amber smiled and ran in the direction of T.O.P's car. "Hey bingu-T.O.P get home safe. And I guess we could try... Try to be.... Friends" she smiled and stuck out her tongue before running back to the car.