Meet

Can't Get You Out of My Mind

Amber followed Henry closely into the Mexican resaturant. She was beyond tired and the only thing she could concentrate on was Henry's back. Her new comeback schedule only left her 3 hours of rest throughout the day. She had just finished performing at SHOW CHAMPION and it was already four in the morning. 

"OUCH!!!" she exclaimed as she walked into Henry who had stopped in front of their usual table, a private booth at the very back of the restaurant. She rubbed her nose and looked up at Henry. He was smiling at her and patted her head. Aww it my poor Amber is tired. Henry thought. Anybody could tell how tired she was just by looking at the way she walked as she sat in the booth and waited to Henry to sit down. He smiled and sat across from her. 

She was wearing a loose black t-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. A beanie covered her head but her long platinum blonde hair poked out from under the cap.

She put her head down on the table. "Snoopy you order I'm gonna take a short nap" she said as she closed her eyes and put her arms around her head to block the light.

He smiled again and opened the menu up in front of her so the light didn't bother. I hope calling TOP hyung over isn't a mistake. She's so tired I don't think her heart could take another surprise. Henry thought worried about the decision that he made without consulting her. He quietly called over the waiter and order enough food for four people. 

*******

T.O.P walked back to the car and sat in the seat next to G-dragon's. "Hyung can you take us to the Mexican restaurant next to the SHOW CHAMPION studio" T.O.P asked his manager who was already sitting in the drivers seat. 

"Yeah sure I know where that is" his manager replied. 

"Oh are we having Mexican today" G-dragon asked as he stared at his phone. 

"Yep a friend called and invited us" T.O.P replied. 

Both of them had changed out of their black and white outfits and were wearing more comfortable clothes. G-dragon had on a white graphic sweater and red skinny jeans. T.O.P was wearing a gray shirt and a pair of black jeans. 

T.O.P layed his head back on the head rest and closed his eyes. I hope she talks to me. Today's the day I fix thing with her. T.O.P thought. 

*******

Half an hour had passed and the waiters had begun brining food to the table.

As the table filled up with dishes Henry looked up at the front door of the restaurant. He smiled as he saw T.O.P and G-dragon walk through the door. That guy always look so dressed up no mater what he wears. Some guys are just so lucky.Henry thought to himself.

He stood up from the table and waved his hand until T.O.P noticed him. T.O.P smiled and started walking towards the table. 

G-dragon was a bit surprised when he saw Super Junior's Henry waving them over but quickly regained his composure. I guess today's the day and I'm guessing the head behind the standing menu is the lucky lady. G-dragon thought. 

T.O.P stood next to the table. "Hey Henry thanks for inviting us" he said. 

"Yeah thanks, I'm glad we could hang out like this." G-dragon said as he smiled at Henry who returned the gesture. 

T.O.P slid in next to the sleeping figure whom he had yet to identify.

He carefully grabbed the menu from around the persons head and stood up in surprise. Unfortunately his knee banged the table and shook everything.

Amber slowly lifted her head and rubbed her eyes with her petite hands. Her eyes were still closed but she looked irritated at being awoken from her nap. 

T.O.P was still staring at the girl and looked as if he had seen a ghost. Henry and G-dragon chuckled. "I told you she would be here" Henry spoke. 

"Yeah I know but ... I didn't know she would be hiding" T.O.P replied.

He slowly slid into his seat and made some room between them. He placed his hand on his chest and took a deep breath to try to slow the beating. All this is definitely not good for my heart. T.O.P thought. He was still staring at her. 

Amber had yet to open her eyes. "Yah, Snoopy why did you shake the table I only have an hour before I have to go back to work" Amber said in a groggy voice. She had yet to take account of the two new presences at the table. 

Amber opened her eyes just as she took off the beanie from her head. She used her fingers to tame her head as she finally looked to her right. She stared right at T.O.P but didn't seem surprised at all. 

Henry and G-dragon looked on in confusion. Well she's surprisingly calm. I worried for nothing. Henry thought. 

Amber placed the beanie down between her and T.O.P and rubbed her eyes again. "Oh, I must still be dreaming" she said out loud and looked up at T.O.P again. 

T.O.P grinned. "So you dream about me often, do you?" he teased.

Amber's eyes widened. She slowly reached her hand to touch what should be a figment of her imagination. But when her finger touched the solid T.O.P's face she quickly put her hand down and turned to glare at Henry.

"Henry Lau I'm gonna murder you" she shouted.  

"Sure you are Amber" Henry replied as he smirked at her. 

"You're finally awake" G-dragon spoke. 

Amber turned to look at him and smiled a little but turned back at Henry and continued to glare. 

T.O.P was still grinning at her. "So what was I doing in you dream Amber?" he asked. 

Amber jumped again when she realized he was still next to her. "Awwwww" she groaned.

" I'm too tired to deal with this right now wake me up in an hour" she closed her eyes and gently placed her head back on the table the way she was before. 

T.O.P slowly stopped grinning as he finally looked closely at Amber's face. Her hair was tousled and her skin was paler than usual. The bags under her eyes showed her lack of sleep. 

Again I couldn't be by your side. Again I'm missing out on a part of you life. You look so tired and sick. But you won't let me be your support. T.O.P thought. 

He slowly placed his hand on top of Amber's head.

Her body tensed under his fingers. "Amber...I'm Sorry" T.O.P said loud enough only for the four to hear him. 

There was a long silence. Although the restaurant was busy and the music was loud it was almost as the table was being swallowed into a void. No one spoke for what seemed like hours. 

Amber didn't lift her head nor did she move out from under his hand as he slowly patted her head. 

She bought her two hands up to her face and covered her eyes. 

She sniffled and finally broke the silence. "I'm... sorry...too" she finally whispered between long sighs as she quietly cried. 

*******

GUYS!!!!

I am sooo sorry for not updating for so long. 

I've been gone for so long that the website changed its format

:D

All joking aside I'm so happy that so many people have read my story. 

I'll be finishing this up soon so I hope you guys stay with me until then. 

Also please comment. 

I love reading what you guys think, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. 

LOVE YOU GUYS.