Realization

Can't Get You Out of My Mind

T.O.P got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash his face. His head was filled with memories of his dream and it felt like something was squeezing his heart. Amber looked so beautiful, so cute and innocent. He had never seen her wear a dress but in his dream she looked like an angel. 

She's almost five years younger than me, there is no way that I have those kinds of feelings for her. T.O.P thought. 

He rubbed his eyes together and undressed. He took a quick shower before dressing in his workout clothes and walked down to the cafeteria. 

"Hyung, over here" Seungri shouted from across the dining hall. He waved his hands around over the top of his head. The rest of the group was already awake. T.O.P looked down at his watch and what he saw surprised him, it was already 2:00pm. He thought it was breakfast time but he had already missed lunch. He walked over to the table.

"We tried to wake you up, I even slapped you a few times. Sorry about that" G-Dragon said with a smirk on his face. T.O.P rubbed his cheeks, no wonder his face was hurting so much. He sat down next to Daesung and started eating from the food that was already at the table.

"Jiyoung I need to talk to you later.... privately" T.O.P whispered. 

"Bigbang please come to the practice room" the intercom announced. 

They got up and cleaned the table before walking to the second floor practice room. They had another performance at Show Champion tonight and had to get ready if they wanted another win. 

T.O.P pulled G-Dragon to the side. "You guys go ahead, we'll be there a little later" he told the rest of the group. 

"I need to ask you a serious question so don't laugh at me. What does it mean when you dream about someone?" T.O.P had a straight face on and was staring at G-Dragon waiting for an answer. 

"Well it could mean a lot of things you could be missing this person, or you could be in love with this person. I dream about my family sometimes maybe you see this person as a little brother or sister." G-Dragon said and then walked up to the practice room to join the rest of them. 

I  hadn't though about that, but for some reason I don't think that's it. I have sisters and I never dream about them. Maybe I really do have feelings for her.  

T.O.P scratched his head and then ran to the practice room. 

*******

They finished practicing in 4 hours and were on their way to the dressing room to get ready for the show. T.O.P sat in front of his table and listened to music on his MP3. He was excited. Not about the performance but about being able to see Amber again. 

I have to see if I'm really in love with her. And I finally have the chance to test it out. But first I have to apologize to her. 

He has been feeling guilty about how he treated her all day. But how was he going to apologize to her.

After T.O.P was finished getting ready he went up to his room. He grabbed a gift bag and went to his shelf of collectable dolls. He didn't know her that well but she seemed like the person who would enjoy a cool doll, plus they were special to him. He picked out his favorite and carefully placed it in the bag.

It was already time to leave so he put on his game face and walked down to the YG parking lot. He was more nervous about giving her the gift then he was for the performance. 

"T.O.P hyung what's in the bag" Daesung skipped to his side and poked at his shoulders.

" Ooooooooh, for me you shouldn't have" Daesung grabbed at the bag but before he could reach the handle T.O.P pushed his face back. 

"This is a present for someone, and it's not you" T.O.P smiled at Daesung and walked to the van. He was in a great mood. 

"Looking good T.O.P-hyung" G-Dragon noticed how happy T.O.P was, honestly he looked way better than last night. 

It took an hour to get to the Show Champion studio.

T.O.P was hugging the gift bag close to his chest as he got out of the van. He waved at his fans and then went inside to greet the rest of the singers. 

Bigbang went up to the dressing room. "Guys I have to go find someone so don't look for me, okay" he told his bandmates before walking out of the room.

He walked over to the SM dressing rooms which were down the hall. If Amber was here she should be with her friends. He knocked on the door a few times. T.O.P was feeling nervous again, but if her ever wanted to talk to her, he had to apologize to her first. 

SHINee's Minho opened the door, and you could see from his face that he was surprised. "Oh.... hey T.O.P-hyung whats up?" he asked. Usually the people from YG came in groups to greet them, not alone. T.O.P patted Minho's hair, which surprised him even more. 

"Oh hey little bro, I'm looking for Amber have you seen her" T.O.P gave his sweetest smile and looked right at Minho. 

Minho was surprised, the T.O.P he saw on stage was a bad boy, but the guy standing in front of him looked like he couldn't even kill a fly. Even Onew and Taemin noticed and walked over to stand by Minho. 

"Oh T.O.P-hyung do you want to come in, Amber hasn't come yet and if she is here she wouldn't be in the boys dressing room. She is a girl you know." Onew giggled and then gave T.O.P a big smile. 

T.O.P you are a freaking idiot. Why don't you use your head? T.O.P was yelling at himself. 

T.O.P was embarrassed, he pinched Onew's cheek. It was the only thing he knew to do. "I know, I know she is a girl, don't laugh at me" he poked Onew in the forehead. The rest of SHINee saw his embarrassment and started laughing out loud. This was the first time they saw T.O.P like this and surprisingly he was being cute. 

"I'll be going then" T.O.P walked down the hall towards the SM girls dressing room. 

"What's gotten into him?" Key said. "And why the hell is he looking for our Amber". Key was a little pissed, he was a little protective of Amber and didn't like that T.O.P was looking for him. 

"Yeah what the hell, if he wants to meet Amber he should ask her manager not look for her in her dressing room" Jonghyun said. "I heard he made my Amber cry last night and now he wants to talk to her." 

"First of all she isn't our Amber, and second he looks like he wants to apologize to her" Onew said like the smart leader he is. Key and Jonghyun knew he was probably right but for some reason they couldn't let it go. They sat on the couch and started pouting like kindergarteners. 

T.O.P walked to the dressing room and knocked on the door. When it opened he bowed " Annyeonghaseyo is Amber here?". 

Krystal was at the door and her face turned a bright pink. She was surprised that the super hot T.O.P was saying hi to her. She bowed " Oh.... T.O.P-shi....why are you looking for Amber?" honestly she had a little, tiny crush on him and it surprised her that he was looking for Amber. 

"Oh, I just need to talk to her about......ummm.....the show" it was the best excuse he could come up with, and he looked her in the eyes to show how serious he was. 

Krystals heart did a flip. "Oh so it's just business, she's isn't here I think she's backstage reading through her lines, she usually gets really nervous, especially since she can't speak Korean that well. I don't think they should have picked her to be the host it's so...." 

Before she could even finish T.O.P bowed " OKAY thanks". He walked towards the backstage entrance. 

Krystal was caught of gaurd. "What the hell, was he even listening. GOSH" she shut the door, a little mad about what just happened. 

*******

Finally I get to see her, why is she so hard to find. T.O.P thought. 

He opened the backstage door and looked around for Amber. And then something caught his eyes. A girl was standing with her back leaning against the wall. She had cue cards in her hands and was looking through them. It was definitely Amber.

She was wearing a pair of electric blue shorts that came a little over her knees. She had black boots on and a white shirt that was almost see through. You could see that she had a blue tank top on underneath. Her platinum blonde hair was a little longer today and reached just underneath her ears, and she had a few streaks of red hair going down the side.

T.O.P's heart was about to beat out of his chest. He was so excited to say hi to her, but he had to say sorry first.

He walked over and stood right in front of her and then gave a deep bow. Amber was surprised when she looked up from her cards and she jumped back a little. 

"I am so sorry for what I did last night, I was acting like a complete jerk and I made you cry." he apologized sincerely and then he looked up at her. Amber's eyes were wide open and the blue eye make up she had made her look like a cute anime character. He stood up straight and he looked down at her, he was almost 6 inches taller then her so he had to look down. T.O.P held out the bag that had his favorite doll inside. "I got this for you to show how sorry I am, I hope you would accept it, it is my favorite" 

Amber took the gift bag and opened it up. It was a cute white doll with big blue eyes. "AWWWWWWW cute" She looked up at him and grinned. She was into cute and wierd things like this but she didn't know that he was too. 

"I'll accept your apology T.O.P-shi but only if you buy me and my friends food after this." she was really happy, she was always happy when someone got her a gift, it was an easy way into her heart. 

"Oh yeah ofcourse" T.O.P smiled back at her and then he knew. She was beautiful, everything about her was perfect, her smile, her laugh, her personality, and the cute things that she said. He took a step forward and was about to give her a hug. But he stopped himself mid-way. 

What the hell am I doing she just accepted my apology, I can't just go ahead and hug her she'll hate me 

He took a step back and waved before making his way to the door. 

Amber went back to reading from her cue cards, but you could hear the frustration in her vioce. "GOD what does this say? AAHHH why is it so hard?" she's already lived in Korea for so long but she still had trouble pronouncing the words, it made her so mad sometimes. 

T.O.P looked back at her. She was making a cute pouty face and flicked the cue card with the tip of her finger. 

OH MY GOD so cute I better go help her before she makes a fit

T.O.P smiled and walked back over to where Amber was leaning. He patted her blonde hair lightly. "Okay hothead, you need some help with that" 

"I am not a hothead, this stupid card is just dumb" she stomped the floor as she lightly punched T.O.P in the rib. 

"Oww that hurt, don't be mad at me and I don't think its the card thats stupid" T.O.P cracked up and started poking Amber in the forehead. 

"ow, ow, ow T.O.P-shi, Bingu-T.O.P" she stuck out her tongue and ran out from under his finger. 

"Hey don't call me Bingu call me Oppa and come back here so I can help you" he was about the chase her around but stood there calmly because he knew she needed his help. 

Amber walked back slowly with her head down and held out her cue cards. " Okay... T.O.P....Oppa" She looked up slowly and her face was a little pink. 

T.O.P patted her head again and then sat down on the floor and pointed down at the floor for her to sit down. He started reading the card out to her and she pointed out the words that she had trouble with. 

20 minutes passed and they were done with all the cards. T.O.P finally looked up and then realized the situation. Amber was leaning over him staring at the cards that he held in his hand. He could feel her warm breath on his neck. He was so comfortable with her that he didn't even realize how close he had gotten. 

T.O.P held out his hand and put it under her chin and then slowly slid it up her cheek to her ear. 

"Yah, Bingu-T.O.P what are you doing" Amber was staring right at him and his hand was still on her face. 

He snapped out of his trance and then rubbed the tip of her ear pretending like there was something stuck on it. 

"You should fire your make up artist, there was something stuck on your ear and you didn't even notice" 

"Oh..... thanks...." Amber was trying to laugh it off but the way he ran his finger up her cheek made her heart go crazy. 

T.O.P quckly stood up. "Umm I have to go back to Bigbang. Don't make any stupid mistakes up there okay hothead" 

"Yaahh stop calling me that T.O.P-oppa" she stuck out her tongue and then looked back at her cards to make sure she knew all the words. 

T.O.P came out into the hallway and then leaned against the wall. He took a deep breath and held his chest. 

"That was too close, if she didn't say anything I would have kissed her" T.O.P said out loud. 

He looked at his watch, the performance would start in half an hour so he had to go back to the dressing room. 

******* 

"Where were you hyung I know you said not to look for you but we thought you left" G-Dragon told T.O.P as he entered the dressing room. T.O.P had a huge smile on his face and then he walked to G-Dragon and gave him a huge hug, and kissed him on the forehead. 

"AWWW my little dongsaeng is mad" 

"YAAAA hyung get the hell off of me, G-Dragon rubbed his forehead and tried to get out of his grip but T.O.P was hugging too hard.

Seungri ran over " OHHH group hug me too"  He jumped on G-Dragons back and was pratically squishing him. Soon Taeyang and Daesung joined in. 

"I.... can't..... breath" G-Dragon gasped for air and his band mates finally let him go. 

"C'mon guys we have to win this tonight. BIGBANG FIGHTING!!!!!!!" T.O.P shouted. 

"FIGHTING!!!" they all shouted together in unison. 

We have to win this so I can come back and see Amber again. T.O.P thought. 

He was from YG and she was from SM and this was the only way they could see each other without people making up rumors about them. 

"Oh yeah and if we win I'm going to be taking the f(x) girls out for dinner, I promised Amber after I apologized to her" T.O.P told Bigbang. 

"WOOOHOOOO PARTY!!!" Taeyang yelled. 

"Oh good you said sorry so that was what the bag was for" Daesung said remembering the bag that T.O.P wouldn't let him touch. 

"Bigbang is on in 5 minutes STANDBY" their manager announced on the intercom. 

*********

Amber went back to her dressing room. She walked in and sat on her couch and stared at the doll that T.O.P gave her. It was really cute. A white plush doll with big blue eyes and it was holding a sword and shield. It was just her style, it was cute but badass just like her. She smiled. 

She put the doll away in her training bag, so that she could take it home with her. 

"Oh Amber you're back" Victoria said. 

"Do you still need some help with the cue cards" Luna walked over and sat next to Amber on the sofa. 

" No thanks I figured it out, I think I'm ready" 

Sulli walked over and sat on the otherside of Amber. "HYUNG Fighting" 

"Yaah Sulli stop calling her Hyung she is a girl you know" Krystal giggled. She walked over to her with the strawberries she bought at the store. She held out a fork "Say aaaaaah Amber, it's for good luck" 

Amber took the strawberry in " THANKYOU" she said with full. Victoria smacked her on the head. "Don't talk with your mouth full" 

"Amber your up, come backstage" her manager said on the intercom. 

Amber stood up and slapped  her cheeks lightly to calm down. "Alright guys wish me good luck, oh and we're going to have dinner with Bigbang. I making T.O.P-oppa buy me food as an apology. She walked out of the dressing room. 

"Wait.... T.O.P-oppa. When did they get so close?" Krystal said. She was a little bit jealous. " I thought it was just business" 

"Oh he probably helped her with the cue cards, I'm glad they are getting along especially since that dumby made her cry yesterday" Victoria was glad. She hated making enemies with other groups, and if T.O.P didn't apologize to her she would have been pissed. 

The rest of the f(x) girls went backstage to watch Amber. 

This isn't right I don't want them to get close. Why would someone like T.O.P talk to Amber.. maybe he li.... no I shouldn't even think about it there is no way. Krystal thought to herself. 

She went backstage to watch Amber. 

*******

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WELCOME TO SHOW CHAMPION" Amber shouted to the crowd. "Lets give a warm welcome to last nights winners BIGBANG" she put her hands together and made her way to the left side of the stage to make room for the boys. 

"Annyeonghaseyo We are BIGBANG" the boys bowed and waved to their fans. 

Amber held out the mike " Do you think you guys will win again tonight" 

T.O.P slowly grabbed the mike and his fingers brushed against hers as he took it out of her hand. Amber didn't seem to notice but Krystal did. Krystal's face turned red and she was feeling a little jealous. 

"It would be great if we could win again, but performing in front of our fans is most of the fun. And there are a lot of other great groups tonight so it will be tough" T.O.P answered the question. G-Dragon, Seungri, Taeyang, and Daesung were all staring at him shocked. Even the audience was caught off gaurd. Usually T.O.P passed the mike to another member but he answered it himself. The crowd went wild, this was the most they heard him talk in a while. 

The performances all ended and all the stars were on stage waiting for the winner to be announced. 

Amber stood in the middle holding the big Show Champion trophy. 

"Tonights winner is......... BIGBANG" the audience was applauding. They ran up to the front and G-Dragon took the trophy into his hands. T.O.P stood by Amber and put his hands over her shoulders, and gave her a light side hug. They bowed to the rest of the groups as they congratulated them.

Amber walked backstage and joined f(x). They were waiting for her. Victoria, Sulli, and Luna gave her a big group hug. 

"You did great tonight" 

*******

Bigbang went back to the dressing room and told their manager to take their stuff home. They were going to grab dinner. They walked down the hall to the f(x) dressing room and Seungri knocked on the door. Luna opened it and smiled. 

"You guys ready to party with YG" G-Dragon joked. 

"Only if you're ready for SM" Sulli said as she walked up from behind Luna. They had already sent their stuff home with their manager. 

"Ohh... I don't think we can go" Victoria announced with a worried tone. She had her hand on Amber's forhead. Amber's face was a light pink and she had sweat running down her forhead. 

"Sulli call the manager to come back, she isn't feeling well, we have to take her home." Victoria layed Amber down slowly on the couch. 

T.O.P looked in past Luna and Sulli and saw Amber laying down. He quickly walked over to her. "Is she alright" he was worried. "What happened to her?" 

"She was probably sick since this morning, she never shows it when she is sick but I should have noticed. After the show was over you could finally see it in her face" 

I was with her for so long how could I not notice. 

T.O.P came down on his knees and picked up Amber into his arms. 

Wow she is so light. 

"C'mon lets just take her down to the nurse instead of waiting for your manager" T.O.P said as he walked towards the door. 

"Yeah your right I'll run down to let her know we're coming" G-Dragon ran down the stairs. 

The rest of f(x) and Bigbang followed G-Dragon, Victoria and Krystal stayed with Amber and T.O.P. 

"Wow he is a total prince" Krystal said, you could hear the jealousy in her voice. 

"Thanks so much T.O.P, you didn't have to do this but you're helping us so much" Victoria said. 

"It's no problem she's almost like a ..... little sis" it was the only excuse T.O.P could come up with, he couldn't tell Victoria he was in love with Amber, he would never hear the end of it. 

Victoria smiled " Yeah, she's like everyones little sis" They walked into the elevator and made their way downstairs. 

******* 

"Wait did you just see that" Jonghyun said to Donghae. 

"Yeah, the hell was that" they were walking down the hall when they saw Amber in T.O.P's arms. 

"C'mon lets go, they went downstairs" 

"If that hurt my Amber, I don't care how tall he is I am going to whop him in the face" Jonghyun was on fire as they ran down the stairs towards the first aid room. 

******* 

Hoped you guys liked it. 

You might have to wait a little for the next update.

But I'll try to get it up as soon as possible. 

LOVE YOU GUYS. AND KEEP LEAVING COMMENTS.