Holding On

Can't Get You Out of My Mind

"Yah Unnie hurry up" Amber was in a good mood this morning. f(x) was practicing for there comeback and she finally had something exciting to look forward to. She rushed into the practice room and started running around like a crazy person. It felt like ages since they practiced an actual dance routine and today they were going to learn a new one. 

"Amber calm down you'll hurt yourself" Victoria walked followed her in and Krystal, Sulli, and Luna soon joined them. 

Practice went on for almost six hours. 

"I'm soooooo tired" Amber said in English as she sprawled out onto the floor. The sweat was running down her forhead and she was breathing heavily. Only Krystal understood her. 

"Come on get up we have a schedule after this remember" 

Amber had almost forgotten. 

It has been ages since we were together on stage. I can't wait. Amber thought. 

She sat up. "Yah Sulli, can you go grab me a drink I'm thristy" Amber said. Sulli ran to the next room and was back after a few minutes carrying a back of drinks. She passed one to each of the members. "Thank Sulli" Amber started drinking her water. 

"I heard Bigbang was going to be there" Luna shouted. Amber spat her water out and started coughing. Victoria ran up to her and patted her on the back so she didn't choke. 

"Wait, why, why are they coming? I though this was going to be a special performance for our fans. WHY THE HELL ARE THEY COMING!!!" Amber shouted. Only Victoria knew why she was angry, the other band members looked at her like she was crazy. 

"Unnie why are you freaking out? A lot of groups are coming, it's going to be like a "Welcome Back f(x)" performance" Krystal explained with a worried look on her face. 

Amber set her water aside and got up. "I think I'm going to go take a bath. When do we have to leave for the performance?" Amber asked as she was on her way out of the room.

"We only have two hours so I think we all should start getting ready" Victoria instructed as she started putting her things back in her bag. 

It has been almost a month since Amber last saw T.O.P. They said they would stay friends but it's easier to forgot what happened when she didn't have to be around him. This would be the first time they saw each other. 

Why now? I had almost forgotten what happened. I just need another month to forget. Then we could have been friends. Amber thought. 

She felt like punching a hole in the wall. She was finally feeling good about the way things were going but now she had to face HIM again. She didn't know how to interact with him anymore. Anything she tried to do would just be.... awkward. 

*******

Two hours passed by quicker than she thought they would. 

"Okay guys in the van we have to get to the stage before the audience arrives" there manager said. They were already dressed in their stage clothes and had on their makeup.

Amber had he platinum blonde hair. She had been growing it out and by now it was just passed her shoulders. A red and blue streak went down the hairs in the front and she had a little bit of makeup on compared to her band mates.

She was wearing hot red skinny jeans, electric blue boots, and a baggy shirt that was almost see through.

She looked more feminine than usual because she didn't need to cut her hair since they hadn't performed on stage in so long. 

f(x) packed into the van and were on their way to the performance stage. Amber was in a terrible mood. She put on her shades and her favorite black cap and tried to take a quick nap. 

But everytime she closed her eyes someones face would appear. It was T.O.P. 

She had stopped dreaming about him just recently. But ever since she was told that they would be at the performance she couldn't stop thinking about him. 

I'm not stupid. I know I still like him. I just... don't.... want to be..... hurt again. Amber thought. 

She didn't want to get abandoned again and she knew it would happen since they were both huge stars. 

*******
 

"Alright guys we're here" their manager shouted. The fans were already online even though it was almost an hour before the performance. They drove around to the back stage entrance and quickly ran into the building. 

Even though Amberwas worried about meeting HIM. She couldn't hide her excitement. They finally got to perform again. 

They ran to the backstage waiting area which was filled with stars and began their last minute practice run. 

"Guys your finally here" Key ran to Amber and gave her a big squeeze. The rest of SHINee followed behind him. 

"Back on stage. Don't be too nervous. You guys will be amazing" Onew smiled a pinched Luna's cheeks. 

"Thanks Oppa" Luna said trying to speak while her cheeks were stretched out. 

SHINee left and they continued practicing. They only had ten minutes left and they could already hear the MC's talking about them. 

Amber was getting nervous. She closed her eyes and started hopping to calm herself down. She was supposed to be the strongest in the group. But before performances her heart was way up in and her nerves would go insane. 

"Two more minutes. f(x) on standby" the stage director said as he walked by the group. 

"Okay guys huddle up" Victoria said. They did their little prayers and walked to the standby area. 

Amber was still calming down. Her eyes were closed. 

"Amber" a deep voice called from behind her. "Good luck" 

Amber froze. Her back straightened and she slowly turned around. 

But before she could see who it was the music started and she ran onto the stage. 

******* 

GUYS I'm sooooo sorry. This chapter is very short and nothing much happens even though you waited so long. 

IM SORRY. 

I will try to get another update up as soon as my tests are over. 

DONT FORGOT TO COMMENT. 

LOVE YOU.