Hangout

Can't Get You Out of My Mind

"Ahhh finally were done" Victoria said as the rest of f(x) followed closely behind her. The show was finally over. The audience was still cheering and applausing. 

"We did GREAT" Luna yelled. The sweat was running down her forehead but she still had some energy left in her. 

"Guys go to the dressing room to get changed, then comeback for the final bow" the manager said. She had a big smile on her face. It has been a long time since they performed together. The show was a big hit. 

"OKAAAAY!!!" they screamed together as they ran back to their dressing room. 

Amber was walking at the very end of the group.

I swear to god that was him. Wasn't it? Amber thought. 

"OOWWW" she walked into something hard. She rubbed her knows and then looked up. Her heart stopped. It felt as if everything around her was moving in slow motion. They had managed to avoid each other for so long. Why now? 

"Oh Amber. Hey" T.O.P looked down at her. He had a big grin on his face. He took his hand and patted down the top of her head. "Your hair is so long, what happened to my little hotheads hair" he laughed his deep laugh and smiled at her again waiting for her to reply. 

Amber was shocked. 

What ..... the .... hell!!!!! Why is he talking so NORMALLY? Amber thought. She didn't know how to reply. All the times she though about meeting up with T.O.P again she didn't know think that it would go down like this. 

"Ummm... Hi" she had a confused look on her face and her voice was almost a whisper. 

"AMBERRRR!!! where the hell are you!!!" Victoria was shouting down the hall and you could hear the sound of her shoes getting closer. 

UNNIIIEEE save me. Amber thought. She almost wanted to cry. It was so embarrasing standing in front of him not knowing what to say and his hand was still on her head. 

"Well your hair.... I think..... it makes you look adorable" T.O.P said. He dropped his hand from head. He bent his knees until his face was at level with hers. 

"Amber.... lets be friends okay" He smiled and brushed away the few strands of hair that were covering her face. "Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you. BIGBANG and f(x) are going out for dinner right after the show is done. I already talked to Victoria. Well bye bye hothead" He ran down the hall to the left. 

Amber was standing frozen in place. Her face turned bright red. 

"Oh Amber there you. What are you waiting for lets go?" Victoria walked up to her. Ambers covered cheeks with her hands trying to hide how flushed they were, but Victoria still noticed. 

"HEHEHE so I guess you met him" Victoria giggled. "Well then you heard that we have dinner with them tonight right" 

"UNNIE your .... I.... WHYYYYY!!!" she was starting to tear up. Not just because she was mad but because she was so angry. 

Unnie your supposed to be on my side STUPID Amber thought 

Victoria grabbed her and pulled her in for a hug. Amber rested her head on Victoria's shoulders. "Amber. I still hate him and I don't forgive him for what he did to you. But these past weeks I know that you haven't been yourself. You need closure and I'll stand by you regardless of the decision you make in the end. Whether you want to be his friends, if you want to forget him, or maybe... if you want .... more" Victoria strocked Ambers hair. She softly touched her head and pushed her back a little to get a look of her face. 

"So what do you say. Do you want to try it?" Victoria asked with a sweet smile. 

Amber was quiet. She wipped her tears away. She hated to admit it, but Victoria was right. 

She sniffled and stopped her crying and then gave Victoria one of her winning smiles. 

"ALRIGHT UNNIE" 

All I need is closure. It won't be that bad. Amber thought. 

"By the way Unnie. You know I love you right" Amber said as they walked hand in hand back to the dressing room. 

"Ofcourse silly. Who wouldn't love me!!!" Victoria replied. The both giggled. 

*******

"Thanks for coming guys. It was a really warm welcome." f(x) bowed on stage after they had thanked the crowd for coming. The audienced cheered and then the lights went out. The girls walked to the backstage area. 

"YEAAAAAAH we did it" Amber shouted. She was wearing white boots, a pair of black skinny jeans, a t-shirt with a cute cat on it, and then a spiked red leather jacket. 

"HELL YEAH. You know it" Krystal shouted in English. They were all jumping up and down even though they were tired. They thanked the staff and made their way to the lobby. 

"Wait UNNie what are we doing here?" Sulli asked Victoria as they followed her. 

"Oh I forgot to tell you we are having dinner with BIGBANG" 

"WHHAAATTT!!!" everyone shouted. 

"Yeaaah hot boys" Krystal giggled and Sulli joined her. 

"You don't care about hot boys Amber but maybe you could have a rap battle with G-dragon oppa" Luna said. 

The three girls didn't know about what happened with Amber. So Amber just smiled pretending like she was just as excited as she was. 

BIGBANG was standing in the lobby. GD looked up and saw f(x). Actually he just saw Amber. He tried not to look too happy. T.O.P told GD about what happened. They were going to try to be friends. He didn't want to be a jerk but it meant that he had a chance. Even though it was a slim chance to make her fall for him. 

He was trying to looked composed but then Amber looked up at him and gave him one of her grins. His heart almost burst out of his chest. 

I'm not that happy to see T.O.P but at least Jiyoung-oppa is here. Amber thought. They had gotten along really well and he was the one who saved her when she was abandoned. She couldn't help but smile. 

GD couldn't contain himseld anymore. He ran to the group and picked up Amber in a sweeping hugging. She was way lighter than he thought so he held her up high. "Yo, Amber you're light as a feather" he laughed. 

Amber's face turned bright red. "Yahh PUT ME DOWN!!!!" she shouted in English. GD set her down at patted her head. 

"Long time no see, really you should have called I am your knight in shining armor after all" 

"Yeah right." she stuck out her tongue but she couldn't keep from smiling. 

The rest of BIGBANG was greeting f(x). T.O.P was trying to look happy but he was surprised with GD's actions. 

What the hell does that dingbat thinks he's doing. I should be the only one to pick her up like that T.O.P thought. 

He was making his way over to Amber.  But something grabbed his sleeve. "Wait what" he said taken off gaurd. 

"T.O.P-oppa" Krystal said in the cutest voice she could manage. It made T.O.P cringe but he tried to put on a smile so he wouldn't hurt her feelings. 

"Come on lets go eat" she said as she pulled him towards the van that was waiting outside. 

"Oh wait" T.O.P tried to make her let go but she had a strong grip. He turned around and saw GD and Amber talked with each other. 

I'll have to try again at the restaurant when I get this girl off of me. T.O.P thought. He was mad at how comfortable Amber was with GD. Afterall she was his girl.... well his friend

They got into the van. T.O.P was sitting next to Krystal. Luna, Daesung and Sulli were talking with each other while Victoria was talking with Seungri. GD and Amber were in the last to seats still giggling and talking. 

"Hey T.O.P-hyung how far is the restaurant" Seungri asked snapping T.O.P out of his trance. 

"Oh.... um not far" he was still staring at Amber out of the corner of his eyes. But he tried not to look too creepy. 

GD noticed and laughed under his breath. 

"Hey Jiyoung-oppa what's so funny" Amber asked confused. " Oh its nothing don't worry about it" 

*******

It only took half an hour to get to the restaurant although it felt way longer for T.O.P. Krystal was trying to have a conversation with him but he was so distracted with Amber and GD that he wasn't even listening. He felt a light hit to his side. 

"Hey oppa we're hear get out of the van" Krystal said. Everyone else had already made there way into the restaurant. 

"Oh " T.O.P jumped out of the van. He had missed his chance to talk to Amber again. Krystal grabbed his arm and they walked to the restaurant. 

Ofcourse everyone else was already seated almost exactly how they were seated in the car. GD was still talking to Amber but there was a seating open right next to her. T.O.P slipped out of Krystals grasp and walked over to the chair right next to Amber. She was still laughing with GD and didn't even notice when he sat down. 

"Amber" he finally said. 

The hairs on the back of her head stood up and her neck became stiff. She had stopped laughing and wished that she didn't have to turn around. GD was staring at her. 

He still has so much of an affect on her. He just said her name once. GD thought Even though it was a bad reaction Amber still reacted to T.O.P's voice. He hated it. She still hadn't forgotten him. This would make it harder for her to let him into her heart. 

"Oh hey... T.O.P.... oppa" she smiled as best as she could and then turned around again to talk with GD. 

Atleast she said hi. He was hurt but it was a step in the right direction. 

*******

HEY GUYS I'M BACK. 

It was a really long break but I decided to finish the story. 

It to be left hanging. 

Nothing much happened in this chapter but I'm just getting warmed up. 

Look forward to the next one it will probably get you excited. 

I'm updating soon. 

LOVE YOU GUYS. AND I MISSED YOU.