Repairs

Can't Get You Out of My Mind

Almost a month passed but to T.O.P it felt more like a lifetime of waiting. He had not seen Amber since the MC night at Show Champion. He was busy with work but he couldn't keep the girl out of his head. 

Would it kill Henry to call me? The little punk said that he would help me out. T.O.P thought. He was sitting in front of the mirror in the dressing room. He had a photoshoot today with G-dragon. He was dissapointed when he couldn't join BIGBANG for the concert but he finally got to spend some quality time with his favorite member. 

The was a knock on the door. "Come in." T.O.P said. He stood up and took a last look in the mirror. His hair was black today and he wore an all black outfit. He chuckled to himself. It's funny how my clothes reflect my mood on the inside. T.O.P thought. 

"Hey hyung what are you laughing at?" G-dragon asked as he stepped into the room. Unlike T.O.P his hair was a bright silver color and he wore an all white outfit. They stared each other down. G-dragon laughed. "I'm guessing black and white is the concept for today" 

T.O.P walked to G-dragon and gave him a hug. "I guess so" He tried to sound happy but it only made him sound fake. 

Guess he is still in a bad mood. I hate giving up, but if he cares about her so much I guess I should take a back seat on this one. G-dragon thought. 

He was disappointed when he received a call from Henry a week ago. At first he thought it was a joke. But seeing how T.O.P acted lately Henry was probably telling the truth. 

*******

Flashback to a week earlier. 

"Hey Jiyoung you have a call, he says he is Henry from Super Junior" his manager said while handing him his cellphone. 

That's odd why would anyone from SM be calling me especially someone I've never talked to. G-dragon thought as he took the phone from his manager. 

"Thanks hyung" he said. He put the phone to his ear. "Hi this is G-dragon it's a pleasure to talk to you. Is there anything I can help you with?" He asked politely. 

There was no reply for a minute but right before he was about to hang up someone coughed into the reciever. "Oh.... ummm. Hi this is Henry from Super Junior M... Umm... I'm glad I finally got a hold of you" Henry said. He sounded nervous and his voice cracked a few times. 

G-dragon smiled. "Calm down. There's no need to be nervous. We're almost the same age so just speak to me comfortably" 

"Oh umm thanks." Henry cleared his voice before continuing. "Well, I actually called to talk to you about T.O.P hyung. A few weeks ago we MC'ed together on SHOW CHAMPION with Amber" 

G-dragon cracked a smile after hearing him mention Amber's name. They had not talked for a while but remembering the cute girl still made him happy. 

" I don't know if he told you yet but T.O.P hyung is in love with Amber" Henry said. He was expecting G-dragon to be surprised but there was no reply. "Umm hyung are you still there" 

"I know..." G-dragon replied. His voice sounded a little edgy and it startled Henry. 

T.O.P hyung lost his chance with her. But why the hell is this kid called me to remind me of what happened. It's all in the past now. It's my turn. G-dragon thought. 

"I know they WERE together. But now it's OVER." He said accentuating his words. He was a little mad and you could here it in his voice. 

Oh man. Not another one. Damn it Amber. Henry thought. 

"Well. I talked to him and... ummm... he is in a terrible state. They both are. Both Amber and T.O.P  hyung still like each other but they're both to scared to do anything about it. And I know you're busy and you don't want to hear about this but I was wondering if you could help out." Henry said quickly and waited for a reply. 

"You know. I don't know why you called me. T.O.P hyung screwed up already. He is my best friend but he lost his chance" G-dragon was fuming. 

"You are his best friend and I know you care about Amber. I just thought... well I just thought you wanted them to be happy... but I guess you're not that type of guy. I'm sorry for wasting your time." Henry said before hanging up. 

What a jerk. I wouldn't want him to be my best friend. Henry thought. He was beyond angry but he had to try to get someone to help him deal with Amber and T.O.P hyung. 

I can't believe he hung up on me. This has nothing to do with me. Right? G-dragon thought. He was mad but he felt conflicted. If T.O.P was really how Henry said he was then he couldn't just turn a blind eye. 

*******

Back to the present. 

G-dragon got out of T.O.P's hug. He looked him straight in the eyes. 

Henry was right. He looks like he lost his soul. Damn. I hate this. G-dragon thought.  

T.O.P smiled at him but his smile didn't reach his eyes. "T.O.P hyung can we talk" G-dragon asked. 

"Yeah sure" They walked to the table in the corner of the room and sat down. 

" Damn it hyung. You piss me off so freaking much. And I hate you for it. I hate that I have to give up for you. I hate it so much. But I love you too much to see you so sad and helpless. " G-dragon had his eyes closed tight and he clenched his fists on the table. 

T.O.P was surprised. " Jiyoung I don't know what you're talking about. Are you...." 

Before he could finish G-dragon shouted " SHUT THE HELL UP!!" He stood up and opened his eyes and stared straight at T.O.P. 

T.O.P almost fell off his chair but he stayed calm. He was used to G-dragon's random tantrums. 

GOD why does this kid always take it out on me when he has a problem. I'm not his psychiatrist. T.O.P thought. 

" Jiyoung speak clearly so I can understand you. And shout at me again and I'll punch you. " T.O.P said clamly even though his glare could kill. 

G-dragon was scared but he had to get this out of his system. He was shaking with anger and her wanted to shout again but instead he started to cry. I tried to wipe the tears away but they kept coming out. 

Damn it. I don't even like her that much. . Damn it Kwon Jiyoung stop crying. Be a man. Give up like a man. G-dragon thought to himself. He sat down and continued wiping his eyes. 

"Jiyoung tell me what the hell you're talking about" T.O.P said. He was taken aback by G-dragon's behavior. He had seen him cry before and it always made him feel terrible. 

" Hyung.... I like her... I like Amber so much...." G-dragon said. His voice was shaking and he took a deep breath. " I like her so much but I love you. You're my best friend and my brother" He took another deep breath and slowly stopped crying. He paused and wiped the rest of his tears away. He cleared his throat and looked up at T.O.P again. 

I won't cry. I want him to be happy. G-dragon thought. 

He likes Amber. Since when. Why didn't he ever tell me? T.O.P thought. 

" Hyung. I know you have always helped me. I'm the leader of BIGBANG. I always take care of everybody. But you always took care of me. Whenever I was sad you would listen and whenever things got too tough you would help me out. Everytime I started liking someone I would always tell you first. I you always helped me out. And everytime we broke up you would console me. You would always cheer me up." G-dragon smiled. The more he talked the more he felt that what he was doing was right. 

Even though it hurts I owe you so much more than this. G-dragon thought. 

" I like Amber. I like her a lot. But I don't like her as much as I know you like her. Hyung you love her. I want to help you. I always ignored how you felt. I've been a spoiled brat because you keep taking care of me. But this time I want to help you. I want my big brother to smile again" G-dragon said. 

" Damn it Jiyoung you are such a punk" T.O.P said but he smiled. A real smiled that reached up to his eyes. 

"I know." They both laughed. 

" Well. Jiyoung... I'm sorry" T.O.P said. 

" Come on Hyung. Don't be sorry. Amber is a great girl but I know you love her. I hate to admit it but I don't like her as much as you do. So don't apologize to me. " G-dragon said. 

" Alright. I guess... well.... Jiyoung my cute little brother will you help me out. Just this once and then I'll go back to spoiling you" T.O.P said. 

G-dragon smiled. " I thought you'd never ask" 

*******

"The shoots finally over. Want to grab some dinner" G-dragon asked T.O.P as they headed back to the dressing room. 

" Yeah sure." 

" T.O.P you have a call!!" His manager shouted as he handed him his cell phone. 

" Jiyoung I'll meet you in the car. I gotta take this call" T.O.P said. 

" Sure see you there" Jiyoung walked towards the back exit. 

" Hi. This is T.O.P how can I help you" T.O.P said into the reciever. 

" Hyung. It's me Henry. I know I haven't called but I finally cleared my schedule and me and Amber are gonna get dinner. How about you come over?" Henry asked. 

" Is it okay if I come?" T.O.P said. 

" Ofcourse. We're at the Mexican restaurant near the SHOW CHAMPION studio. Come over quickly okay" Henry said. 

" Okay I'll be right over. I'm bringing a guest is that okay" 

" Yep it's fine. Call me when you get here" Henry hung up. 

Finally me second chance. T.O.P thought. 

 

Hi guys I'm back. 

It is a super short update but I've been busy with school so I haven't had any time to write. 

Hope you enjoy and I'll try to update again soon. 

And I promise there will be some Topber action in the next chapter. So look forward to it. 

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!