Dragon's Catch

Can't Get You Out of My Mind

Amber slowly pushed away from T.O.P's embrace. And looked into his eyes. He looked a little confused. 

"Did I do something wrong" T.O.P asked as he let go of her waist. 

"No" was all she said. T.O.P was still in a state of confusion and he watched Amber who was staring down at the floor of the car. 

If I didn't do anything wrong why does she looks so sad T.O.P thought to himself. 

He slowly put his hand under her chin and lifted up her face. "Amber what did I do wrong" he repeated more forcefully. 

"No, its just that......" Amber started saying but then tried to look down again. 

"Amber, if your hurt I need you to tell me" T.O.P was beginning to feel helpless. 

Maybe I moved to fast, I really couldn't help myself, she just looks so beautiful. 

When he was just about to apologize Amber wrapped her arms around his neck. T.O.P was shocked. 

"I'm so sorry T.O.P...... but I like you so much" Amber whispered next to his ear. She buried her face into his neck and kept hugging him. 

Stupid why did you tell him. He's gonna think your wierd. Amber thought to herself. 

T.O.P chuckled. Amber lifted her face from his shoulder and looked up into his eyes. He was more than happy, he looked like he was in heaven. T.O.P put his hand on top of her head and slowly patted down her head. He kissed her forhead and looked back at her. 

"You don't have to apologize Amber. I like you so much I get heart attacks everytime I see you. You going to be the death of me Amber" he laughed again and put his finger on her nose. "Why are you so cute!!" 

Amber's face turned bright red and she burried her face in her hands. "Yah, Oppa stop it" 

T.O.P laughed again. "I can't help it you're adorable" 

"Oppa!!" Amber shouted without lifting her head. 

Stop calling me cute you big dummy. Amber thought frustrated because her cheeks kept getting red everytime he said that. 

"Alright, alright don't get mad little hot head. I guess its about time to go to the party" T.O.P said as he started the car. Amber sat back in her seat and put on her seat belt. 

"Wait, Oppa I forgot to ask where are we going" Amber asked finally remembering that she had no idea what was going on. 

"Victoria didn't tell you yet" T.O.P was surprised, he thought that Victoria would tell her. 

"No, Unnie just stuffed me in this dress and put this mask on my face" Amber was starting to get mad she hated when people kept things from her. She used her foot to kick the dash board. 

"OWWWW" she yelped. "I can't even kick with these stupid shoes on" Amber yelled. 

"Amber calm down" T.O.P cracked up at  her silliness. "Even in a dress your still the same crazy hothead" 

"Alright, alright. Sorry Mr.Dashboard" Amber said pretending to talk to the car. 

"Holy hell Amber your too freaking cute." T.O.P said. Ambers face turned red again and she faced the other way so her wouldn't see. 

"Just tell me where we are going Oppa" 

"Well, have you ever been to a Masked Ball" T.O.P asked. 

"A Masked Ball, I've never even been to a dance before" Amber looked back at T.O.P. "I don't even know how to do any of those fancy dances" Amber was worried. She went to the prom in America with her friends because no guy wanted to take her. She only new how to do Hip Hop dances. 

"We can't go Oppa, we can't." Amber said while punching T.O.P in the arm. "We can't go, no, no.  I won't let you take me. This is kidnap" Amber was hysterical. 

"Ow. Amber that hurts calm down. You're gonna get us into an accident" Amber put her hands in her lap. 

"Sorry. But we can't go to a ball" Amber said softly. 

"Amber, why are you so silly. Do you really think I would let you get embarrased at the ball. I'll be by your side the whole time don't worry" T.O.P said with a calming voice. "I ... really... like you Amber. I'll never let anyone hurt you" 

Amber's face turned bright red. "Ummmm... okay..... I guess.... I trust you." she started playing with her thumbs and the jewels on her black dress. "But you have to tell me more about this party. How come your not wearing a mask?" Amber asked when she finally noticed his bare face. 

"Well the Masked Ball is a annual tradition for male idols in the k-pop world. Every year male idols pick a date to take to the ball." T.O.P replied. 

"That still don't explain why I have to wear a mask. It's itchy" 

"Don't be silly Amber. Both of us are famous. We can't be seen together in public. You know that" T.O.P said raising his voice a little. 

Amber looked down quickly. He was right she hadn't even thought about it. They couldn't get together in public it would mean the end of their careers. 

T.O.P noticed how quiet the car had gotten and realized how stupid he just sounded. "Oh, Amber I'm sorry. I didn't...." 

"Save it Oppa your right" Amber was a little mad but he was right. 

"No, I'm not right I promise that one day we'll hold hands in front of everyone. I promise you that." T.O.P was being sincere. 

"You really think so." Amber said. 

"I know it will happen. Just not now. But it will happen." T.O.P said. "Okay let me explain. When the male idols bring their dates, she has to wear a mask so that even if she is famous or a normal girl there won't be a scandal." T.O.P said finally answering the question. 

"Oh. I guess that makes sense" Amber said. 

After almost ano hour of driving through Seoul they finally arrived at the party. It was in a large mansion way outside of the city. There were beautiful laterns everywhere. But as far as Amber could see there wasn't a camera in sight. It looked quiet like there wasn't even a party. 

"So where is it." Amber asked confused by the emptiness.

T.O.P turned off the car and stepped out. He went over to Ambers door and helped her out. "What do you mean its in there" he said pointing at the quiet mansion. Although Amber still didn't believe it she held T.O.P's hand and followed him as he lead the way. 

They stood in front of the door but T.O.P wan't knocking on it. "Oppa whats going on..." Amber was cut off as the door slowly started opening and beautiful music and lights streamed out through the crack. 

They went inside. Amber looked around and was amazed. It was beautiful. There were lights and balloons, and even a live orchestra. She finally saw cameras taking pictures of T.O.P and her as they walked in. A reporter ran up to T.O.P's side. 

"So who is this beautiful girl your bringing with you. You always come alone" the reported asked. 

"I do come alone." T.O.P replied. "Her name is......" Ambers hand tightened around his. "Her name is.... a secret" T.O.P said as he chuckled. The reporter looked disappointed but didn't question further. 

"Come on lets go" T.O.P said pulling Amber with him. She looked around. The room was filled with girls in maks and a lot of guys that she recognized. All of EXO was there, although none of them had dates. She saw SHINee and each had a girl in his arm. 

"WOW Oppa its amazing" Amber shouted as she was led to the dance floor. T.O.P placed his arms around her waist and pulled her in closer. They wasyed back and forth slowly to the music. T.O.P rested his head on the top of Amber's. 

"I'm glad you like it. I always came to these balls alone but its so much nicer with you here" 

Amber blushed and grabbed a hold of the front of T.O.P's suit as they danced. The dance floor was getting a little crowded but they held onto each other. 

She is so beautiful. But I can't kiss her in front of so many people T.O.P thought frustrated. 

They danced for almost an hour, swaying back and forth against each other. 

"HEY T.O.P-hyung." someone shouted from over the music. "You came" G-dragon ran over to T.O.P with Seungri following close behind. 

Amber let go of T.O.P, embarrassed by how close they were to each other. 

"Oh hey guys" 

What the hell are they doing here they said they wouldn't come this year. T.O.P thought. 

"OOOOOOHH who is your date" Seungri asked as he got close to Amber and rested his hand on her waist. T.O.P was about to grab his arm. But then Amber slid her foot under his and he tripped on the dance floor. 

"HAHAHHAHAHA" T.O.P and G-dragon both cracked up

Oh I forgot she has a black belt. 

"Stop laughing that hurt like hell" Seungri said as he stood back up. "You sure know how to pick your girls Hyung" 

"Yeah I sure do" T.O.P said looking at Amber with a smile. Amber gave him a beautiful smile and all three boys started surprised. T.O.P said he loved her before but he never saw that smile on her lips. All three boys blushed at the same time. 

"Ummm... even with the mask you really are.... beautiful" G-dragon said. 

Wow Jiyoung calm your heart she's Hyung's girl. G-dragon thought as he tried to calm down the beating of his heart. 

T.O.P grabbed Ambers hand, you guys want to get something to eat from the table. He asked as he made his way out of the crowd. G-dragon and Seungri walked in front of him and ran ahead to the food table. 

Just as T.O.P was about to exit the crowd Amber felt a tug on her dress. And someone wrapped their hand around her wasted and pulled her back. Before she knew it she had let go of T.O.P' hand and was being led backwards. 

T.O.P looked back when he realized that he wasn't holding a hand. G-dragon saw T.O.P looking around grabbed Seungri and ran towards him. "Hey Hyung whats wrong wheres your girl" G-Dragon asked. 

"I ... I don't know.... I was holding her.... and then..... where..." T.O.P was freaking out. 

"Calm down Hyung we'll help you find her" Seungri said patting his back. 

******* 

Amber was being lead out of the crowd and to the back door which lead to the pool and garden in the backyard. 

Who the hell does this person think he is messing with me. I have a freaking black belt. Amber thought. 

She grabbed the hand on her waste and twisted it around her shoulder. She was now facing the back of the person who grabbed her and was surprised with what she saw. It was a just a girl, she wasn't wearing a dress but she had a mask on. 

"Who the hell are you" Amber asked as the girl yelped from the pain of her hand being twisted. Just as she was about to turn the girl around someone put a piece of cloth over her nose. She strated to feel a little woozy and soon she was out cold. 

The two girls dragged Amber into the garden hidden from the party. The chemicals were weak and Amber opened her eyes after a few minutes. She tried to get up but she could barely move her legs. 

"Who the hell are you!!!" she screamed but almost nothing came out of . 

"Oh so your awake." one of the girls said. "How dare you dance with our T.O.P" she said. "Know your place" 

The other girl was tying Ambers hands together behind her back. "What are you doing let me go" Amber said. The tears were falling from her eyes. She was frustrated that she couldn't even puch the to girls in the face. 

"We don't even need to lift your mask to see how ugly you are" the girl whispered in Ambers ears. They got up and left her in the grass. 

The air was cold and it began to rain. The floor was getting muddy but no one was coming for her. 

Amber was breathing hard and the tears were rushing out of her eyes. She still couldn't move and now she was freezing. All she had on was the dress. 

"Oppa.... where are you?" Amber shouted through her tears. "You said you would protect me" 

*******

The boys had broken up and were looking everywhere for Amber. T.O.P and Seungri were inside grabbing every girl wearing a black dress, and there was a lot of them, 

"Where are you" T.O.P shouted out of frustration. 

"Hyung calm down. We'll find her she has to be here somewhere"

G-Dragon was looking towards the back of the dance hall and then saw two girls come inside from the backyard.

Those girls look a little suspicious. They aren't even wearing dresses. G-Dragon thought. 

He walked towards the door and went out into the yard. It was raining hard but he stepped out into the garden. 

"ACHOO!!" the sound startled him but he knew that he had found her. He ran through the bushes and then saw a girl laying on the floor. Her black dress was soaked and she was shivering in the cold. 

G-Dragon took off his coat and wrapped her in it and picked her up. She was surprisingly light but he could feel how cold she was. "It's going to be alright your safe now" 

Amber was weak but she managed to talk " Thank you. I though I was going to drown" she gave out a weak chuckle. Even while she was freezing she couldn't help but joke around. 

G-Dragon laughed too and then exited the party through the garden door. He carried the girl into his car and then took out his phone and called T.O.P. 

"Hello. Hyung I found her." G-Dragon said. 

"WAIT, you did wait for me I'm coming" 

G-Dragon looked back at the girl. She was beautiful. 

"I can't wait Hyung I'm already in the car. She is sick I'll take her to my flat and get her warm" G-Dragon replied surprised with what he was saying. 

I can't believe I lied but I just want her to myself even for just a few minutes. 

"Wait she is sick" T.O.P shouted into the phone. "Alright, it's Amber, just take care of her okay I'll try to get there as soon as possible" T.O.P hung up. 

"What Amber" G-Dragon looked back at the girl. "No way" He got into the car and shut the door. He turned around and lifted the black mask off the girls face. It was Amber. 

Was she always this beautiful. G-Dragon throught. 

She was fast asleep. G-Dragon took out a blanket for a case at the side and wrapped her up. 

He put his hand and carressed her face. He stopped suddenly. 

No this isn't right. Just take her home Jiyoung. 

He turned back around and started the car. 

He drove for almost half an hour but when he looked at the back seat he saw that Amber was in an awkward position. He pulled over. It was dark out, it was almost 2 in the morning. He turned to Amber and tried to position her so she was comfortable. Just as he was about the let go the sleeping Amber grabbed his suit. G-dragon looked down surprised. 

It was a mistake. 

Her face was innocent and beautiful. 

I can't 

He leaned closer to her face and his nose touched hers. His lips touched her lips and he kissed her while she was sleeping. After just a second he recoiled. 

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO!!!!

He got back in his seat and quickly drove back home. 

What is wrong with me?? 

******* 

Okay guys hoped you liked it. 

Leave comments. 

I love reading your comments. 

I'll try to update soon. BYE BYE.