Almost Lost Her Smile

Can't Get You Out of My Mind

"Bigbang is on in five minutes, STANDBY" their manager announced through the intercom in the dressing room. 

G-Dragon got up and sat next to T.O.P who was still dazed on the couch. 

"Really T.O.P hyung I don't know what's going on with you tonight but I wish you would pull yourself together" G-Dragon looked worried and he gave T.O.P a pat on the back. 

"ALRIGHT!!! lets make this a win" Seungri shouted. 

"1 2 3 BIGBANG" everyone screamed except for T.O.P. He stood up and stretched out his arms. 

" Alright guys lets do this" T.O.P said. He still felt nervous and his heart was still unstable but he didn't want to make s worry. 

They walked to the back of the Show Champion stage. The last performance had just ended. 

"Alright guys are you ready for our next group" Amber shouted out to the crowd. "This one is a real treat, they haven't been on a stage together in months. Put your hands together for BIGBANG" The crowd went wild and even Amber did a little dance on stage. 

" Annyeonghaseyo, We are Bigbang" the boys shouted as they slowly walked up on stage. Amber walked to the left side of the stage and stood beside T.O.P. She was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a cute sweater with a teddy bear on it. 

T.O.P was looking down at her and felt a strange urge to pat her on her blonde hair. Amber looked up at him and gave him a smile. He quickly looked away and smiled at the crowd. 

What was that? Why can't I look at her? Why does she keep smiling at me like that" T.O.P thought to himself as he kept his eyes off of Amber. 

"Alright guys my first question if you guys had to pick the best looking member who would it be?" Amber asked Bigbang. 

"T.O.P" Daesung shouted while giving Amber his big grin. "He is definitely the best looking" 

Amber looked right at T.O.P. She smiled "I guess you're right" she said and laughed. 

T.O.P's face turned a crimson red. He concentrated on the crowd. 

"What are you guys going to sing for us today" Amber asked. 

"We're gonna be singing Bad Boy" G-Dragon said. 

"HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE IT" Taeyang shouted into the crowd. 

"Give it up for BIGBANG!!!" Amber began to back off the stage. Before she left she patted T.O.P's shoulder. " Smile T.O.P-shi you look like you're in pain" 

T.O.P almost froze on stage but then the music started. 

I really don't understand what her problem is she keeps smiling. How did she know I wasn't feeling like myself. I might have to visit a doctor after this to talk to him about my wierd heart beats. T.O.P thought while the G-Dragon was singing his part. 

*******

"That was great guys, our performance was perfect" G-Dragon was congratulating the group as they walked backstage. They had won the Show Champion trophy for Bad Boy. 

"I feel so great, I didn't think I could do it" T.O.P said. He was still feeling a bit odd but the weight of the show was off his shoulders. 

"You guys want to celebrate tonight, maybe go grab some drinks" Seungri said. 

" Yeah totally, I'll invite some girls" Taeyang joked with a smirk on is face. 

"Its a deal then" G-Dragon was already on his way to the Show Champion after party that was happening near the dressing rooms. 

*******

"UNNI you came to visit!!" Amber ran over to Victoria and gave her a big, sloppy hug. "I just finished, I really thought you were joking when you said you would come" 

Victoria gave Amber a squeeze. " Ofcourse I came, I saw you on stage you're soooooo cute" Victoria pinched her cheeks and dragged her to the party at the center of the floor. 

Amber walked to the snack table and picked up some wraps. "MMMMMMM!!! this is good but I'm so hungry, Unni will you buy me some food PLEASE" Amber looked up at Victoria and gave her the saddest puppy dog eyes. 

Just then G-Dragon heard their conversation and walked up to Amber.

He patted her head. "Hey Yo Amber!!! I'm going with Bigbang to get some food you guys can come, I'm buying" 

"OH MY GOD G-Dragon-shi you promise, can we go Unni please" Amber begged. 

"I swear Amber you would follow a serial killer if he offered you food. Yeah we can go" 

G-Dragon, Amber and Victoria walked out to the Show Champion parking lot. They made their way to the Bigbang van. 

"Hey guys I found some girls to take with us" G-Dragon said he opened the door. Seungri was the first to pop his head out then Daesung and finally Taeyang. 

"Woooooo lets party" they made their way in to the van and a few minutes later T.O.P sat in the front seat. He looked back and was greeted by Amber's warm smile. 

He jerked his head forward. 

What the hell is she doing here. Is this girl following me. T.O.P thought to himself his heart beat picked up its pace. 

After a ten minute drive they arrived at the bar and sat together at a round table. 

"Lets drink before we eat" Taeyang said as he held out Victoria's chair for her to sit. 

"Yeah lets do that" G-Dragon called over the waiter and ordered a fews rounds of drinks. 

T.O.P was in a bad mood and even he didn't know why. He kept on looking at Amber out of the corner of his eye. Of course she was all smiles. 

Maybe her good mood makes me depressed. T.O.P thought. 

After a half hour of drinking they were all talking to each other except for T.O.P who stared down at his glass. Amber stood up from her seat and slowly walked her way over to T.O.P. She took the seat right next to him. 

"T.O.P-shi why do you look so mad" she said in a cute voice. She took her small fingers and brought them close to his face. She rested them on the corners of his lips and tried to make him smile. 

"Yah Amber stop touching his face " Victoria said through her giggles. The other group members started laughing at Amber she was clearly drunk and now she was messing with T.O.P's face. 

T.O.P on the otherhand was sitting like a statue under her fingertips. 

She's so close to me I can feel her breathing on me. She looks so girly from up close. And her ..... lips..... look so........ kissable. 

T.O.P snapped out of his trance and grabbed Ambers wrists. " GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!!!!" he shouted while pushing Amber back a little. 

Everyone looked up at him. Amber stared right into his eyes. She was shocked and scared. She slowly got up and made a big grin. She gave him a 90 degree bow. 

"I'm so sorry T.O.P-shi I don't know what got into me" she was still smiling but her smile didn't seem happy. Her eyes were twinkling and began filling with water. "I guess I really am drunk " Amber tried to laugh it off, but she didn't sound right. "I think I'm going to wash my face, Excuse me" she put her head down as she walked to the bathroom at the other side of the bar. 

The tears were slowly falling from her eyes as she the sink. She splashed the cold water onto her face and wiped her eyes before any more tears could fall. 

Amber looked down at the sink. She would never cry if someone yelled at her but she was always more sensitive after she drank. She was frightened. 

It was only a joke, why did he have to get so mad at me. I didn't do anything wrong. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM THAT BIG JERK!!! Amber thought to herself. 

She wasn't sad anymore she was confused and a few more tears slipped from the corners of her eyes. She couldn't understand why he would get so mad at her. 

I can't let that jerk get to me. 

She lightly slapped her cheeks and slowly calmed down. She leaned against the sink and listened to the sound of the running water until she stopped feeling MAD AND CONFUSED. 

And I thought he was cool. I was so wrong. 

*******

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU T.O.P!!!" Victoria was furious. Shes known Amber for a long time and she could tell when her smiles were fake, and she could tell when she was about to cry. 

"I don't know...... I just..... she was so close to me......and..." T.O.P was at a loss for words. He didn't know how to explain why he did what he did. He didn't know what came over him but when Amber was close to him he had a strange feeling in his heart. It made him feel confused and before he knew it he already pushed her away. 

Even G-dragon was mad. Normally his cool hyung would never treat such a cute girl like that. "What the hell hyung that was messed up" 

T.O.P was getting glaring stares from all s even the maknae Seungri looked disapointed. T.O.P was embarrased and he put his head down. 

"Hey guys" a chime like voice came from behind him. It was Amber she had a big smile on her face, and this time it was real. She walked right past T.O.P without even looking at him. 

If he is going to be such a big jerk to me I might as well ignore him. Amber thought as she made her way to her seat. 

Victoria cheered up after seeing Amber's smile come back. "Hey G-Dragon-shi you promised me food. Where's my food" Amber said. 

"Well, first of all you have to call me Oppa and then food" G-Dragon said as he patted down Amber's hair. He was surprised by how quickly she cheered up and her smile made him smile. 

"Alright Jiyoung-Oppa" 

The other members looked up and joined in on the fun. 

"Me too, call me Oppa" they were all laughing and joking with each other. Amber was caught in between Victoria and Seungri who was trying to give Amber a hug. 

While T.O.P was watching the scene he felt a twist in his heart. She wouldn't even look up at him. The guilt was eating him alive. Not only that he kept on getting angrier. 

Why the hell do those idiots keep touching her. Why isn't Victoria stopping them. T.O.P thought

He watched as they played around but he knew that he hurt Amber and he couldn't join them even if he wanted to. But what he hated most of all was how his bandmates kept patting her hair and giving her hugs. It made him furious.

T.O.P was confused at the way he was behaving. How come a girl he only just met could make him feel so wierd. 

Maybe..... I hate her. Everytime I see her my heart goes crazy and when I see her with other people it makes me mad. T.O.P foolishly thought. 

He was completely clueless and finally decided that he couldn't stop thinking about her because he had some hate for her. 

Amber was still talking to the other bandmates. She looked up at T.O.P out of the corner of her eye. He looked lonely like a sad puppy. She wanted to get up and give him a little hug or even talk to him. But she was scared of getting yelled at again. 

She picked up her head and looked at him and then their eyes met and they froze in place. 

*******

That night T.O.P got home late and went to sleep without even taking a shower. He was dead tired and had just survived from a bunch of miny heart attacks. 

He close his eyes and began to dream. 

He was laying on a white bed in an all white room. 

There was a stream of light coming in from through the windows. 

He picked up his head a little and stared at the open door. 

He saw a beautiful girl. 

She had short platinum blonde hair that covered her eyes. 

She was wearing a beautiful dress and was slowly walking towards him...... 

BUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZ 

He jolted out of bed by the sound of his alarm clock. He was sweating and his heart has pounding out of his chest. 

WHAT ...... WAS........... THAT?????? 

*******

So sorry this update was so long. But I hope you liked it. I hope you guys could leave some more comments so I know what to work on. 

THANK YOU FOR READING.