Happy?

Can't Get You Out of My Mind

I'm back to the beginning again, but maybe this time I should go slow with her. She's too precious to lose again. TOP thought. 

He layed in bed and ran his hands through his hair. He was giddy with happiness. Other guys would probably think that it's a bad think but Amber said that she would be friends with him there's nothing better than that. He grinned and stared at his ceiling. Last night felt like a dream, he couldn't believe himself when she ran to his door. She never looked so beautiful. He finally got a good look at her after staring at her for he corner of his eyes all night. 

Her platinum blonde hair was almost up to her shoulders at it perfectly framed her cute, small face. She wore a light shade of Chapstick and black eyeliner. It felt like forever since he last saw her cute face. When she talked to him for the first time in months he felt like his heart would burst out of his chest. 

It really did feel like a dream. He had no proof that what happened last night really did happen. He lifted his covers and slowly sat up. He slipped on his slippers and went into his bathroom to take a nice long shower. He deserved it. 

*******

"Amber wake up!!! It's almost 1" Victoria shouted as she walked into Amber's bedroom. Amber flipped over onto her tummy but didn't respond to her. 

"Yah Amber wake up!!! We have to go to rehearsal. I mean do you want us to comeback without you" Victoria jumped on Amber's bed right onto her back. 

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!! Unnie!!!" Amber cried. "Get off of me. I'm getting up" Victoria slowly got off of Amber's back. 

"We'll I did warn you" Victoria laughed. " Get ready okay. I'm making breakfast " she shut the door behind her. 

Amber stretched in bed trying to fix her back from the shock that it just endured. She tried to run her finger through her hair but it was a mess. It was a tangled up blonde mess. 

I miss the good old days when I didn't even have to comb my hair. Amber thought. 

She smiled and slipped on her slippers. She looked in the mirror. She was wearing an extremely over-sized t-shirt and a pair of baggy shorts. 

" Wow I look hot" she said to herself before laughing out loud. She went into the bathroom to take a nice long shower. 

The warm water fell on her face as she rubbed her eyes. She was so happy about last night. It felt lke she finally did the right think after such a long time. It was hard to ignore T.O.P. What he did was wrong but she could never be mean to anyone when they looked like they were about to cry. Amber wasn't ready for a relationship but atleast she could make friends. 

She got out of the shower and started to dry her hair with the hair dryer. The warm breeze felt good on her skin. She tied her hair up tightly so it didn't fall on her face. She hasn't had this long hair since she was in elementary school and she still couldn't get used to hit. 

I'm still a tomboy but a new hairstyle would hurt. Amber thought. 

She put on her black sweatpants and pulled on her extra large blue t-shirt. This is the best she's felt in weeks. Her mom had always told her that the hardest thing to do is to stay mad at someone that you care for. It turns out she was right. After forgiving T.O.P if felt like the elephant that had been living on her shoulder finally moved out. 

She got out of the bathroom and fixed up her bed before joing the rest of f(x) in the dining room. 

"What's for breakfast Vic-Unnie?" Amber asked as she sat between Sulli and Krystal.

They were both busy. Krystal was reading her script for her new drama and Sulli was reading her script for her new movie. Luna was reading the music for her next musical. Everyone seemed to have something to do. All Amber had to worry about was her weekly MCing job and Show Champion. But that wasn't really work for her. Besides having to memorize the cue cards all she did was hang out with her friends and make new friends with other idols. It was more like fun than work. 

Victoria bought a pot to the table and set it in the center. "We're having kimchi jigae" Victoria said as she lifted the cover of the pot. The steam and wonderful smell rose out and filled the air. The girls put their papers down almost immediately. 

"Me first!!" Sulli shouted as she grabbed the ladel. 

"YAH!! That's not fair" Krystal shouted right back at her before lightly punching her on the arm. 

Amber laughed. Leave it to f(x) to get worked up over food. She thought. 

Victoria sat down and took ther ladel out of Sulli's hand and started serving the jigae evenly to everyone. 

"You're looking good today" Luna said "I haven't seen you smile like that in weeks, I was starting to get really worried Unnie" 

"Yeah I know, Sorry for worrying you guys. But I finally got out of that slump" Amber said giggling. 

Victoria smiled at her. She was the only one who knew why she really was happy. Amber was always cracky when she was in a fight with someone. She still remembers the time Amber got into an argument with Henry. They didn't talk to each other for two months. Amber was cranky the whole time. 

Oh god I hope that never happens again. Victoria thought dreading the idea of the two best friends getting into another fight. 

"So are we starting the finaly rehearsals for RUM PUM PUM PUM" Amber said while she put a spoonful of rice in . 

"Yep, we have to go through the whole routine one more time before the comeback show tonight" Victoria replied. 

f(x) was finally really coming back. It had been a few months since they had the f(x) comeback event where they sang all of there hit songs but this time they had a new album. Amber could wait. Unlike the other members she never had anything to do when f(x) wasn't doing promotions. It really bummed her out sometimes. 

*******

T.O.P ran down to the YG cafeteria. BIGBANG was already sitting at their usual spot. He ran over and sat next to GD. 

"So what's the schedule like for today" T.O.P asked as he grabbed a bowl of fruits and began munching on them. 

"Seungri and Daesung have to go on that radio show. Taeyang you're staying with Teddy to finish recording that song. I have to get ready for the interview. And T.O.P-hyung you're gonna be cohosting a music show" GD said as he looked through the schedule sheet that he got from their manager this morning. 

"Wait, someone wants me to host a show" T.O.P asked a little surprised. 

"Ofcourse they don't want you to host that would be crazy hyung. They want you to cohost" Seungri joked. 

T.O.P smacked him in the back of the head. "Yeah, yeah I get it shut up" 

"It is wierd but since we're gonna be coming back at the end of the year YG wants us to go on as many shows to get back into the public eye" GD explained. 

"Yeah, people probably think BIGBANG only has four members. You really haven't been doing anything lately hyung" Taeyang said as he was reading the music for his new song. 

"I know. You're right." 

I know I haven't been very active. People are just jealous that I'm so hot. T.O.P thought. 

He finished of the rest of the fruit and got out of his chair. "Alright guys see you at dinner" He waved and ran to the stairwell. T.O.P went up to the fourth floor to the gym. 

I guess I could get a little exercise in before I have to leave. 

********

T.O.P wiped the sweat off of his brow before he turned of the treadmill. The timer on the treadmill flashed 1 hour and 20 minutes. His legs felt like jello but still felt good. 

He went up to his room to take another quick shower. It was already four and he had to go down to his stylist to get ready for his job. 

He ran into his bathroom stripped of his clothes and jumped into the shower. The cold water felt great as it washed of all the sweat. He got out after ten minutes and quickly dried himself. T.O.P put on some sweats and a t-shirt and went into his room. He put on his shoes and walked to the hallway closing the door to his apartment behind him. He walked down to the first floor where the makeup and costume rooms were. 

"Hey Noona" T.O.P shouted loudly in his deep voice. The little middle aged lady jumped before turning around to face him. 

"How many times do I have to tell you to knock before you come in?!" she shouted. It was no use. T.O.P smiled and sat in the chair in front of the mirror. 

"Sorry Noona. Now make me beautiful" he joked. The makeup lady laughed. 

Make-up took only twenty minutes to finish. 

"Thanks Noona, it looks great" He got out of the chair and checked himself out in the mirror. 

"I have to go now but your clothes are in the dressing room. Change and meet your manager outside. It's already five" the make-up lady said as she waved goodbye and left. 

T.O.P entered the dressing room and changed into his stage clothes. It was a but more casual today. A pair of dark gray skinny jeans, dark blue and white high top sneakers, a dark blue shirt and a white knitted sweater to top it off. He put on his black thick framed glasses to complete the look 

He stared in the mirror. "OH MY GOD. Who the hell is that handsome devil?" he said to himself. T.O.P laughed and made his way to the backdoor and out into the parking lot. 

"OH hyung" he called out to his manager who was standing but the van. 

"YAH Seung-hyun what the hell took you so long" his manager yelled pointing at his watch. 

It was already 5:20. "What hyung it takes a lot of time to be as beautiful and y as I am" T.O.P said while making a pouty face. 

"Damn, how the hell am I supposed to be mad at you when you act like that. You're already 26 stop acting like such a man child" his manager said as he opened the door for T.O.P to climb in. 

"Sorry hyung" T.O.P grinned. 

His manager handed him a bunch of cue cards. "Here these are the cards for the music show, start practicing. The show starts at 7:30 and you'll be hosting it with two other idols." 

T.O.P grabbed that pile of cards but almost droped them when he saw the large logo on the back. 

SHOW CHAMPION. Isn't that Amber's show. Damn God must really be in love with me. T.O.P thought. 

*******

Practice had dragged on for three hours. Amber was drenched in sweat but she was still grinning. They had finally ran through the whole routine without any mistakes. 

"Oh Amber, the manager is calling you it's already 4 you have to go to SHOW CHAMPION" Victoria shouted as she entered the rehearsal room with five cold bottles of water. Amber grabbed her water bottle. "Thanks Unnie" she gave her a sweaty hug. "By guys see you tonight, we're finally performing again" Amber waved and closed the rehearsal door as she made her way back to the dorms for a quick shower. 

f(x)'s first comeback show was going to be on SHOW CHAMPION where she had been hosting for almost a year. She felt proud to finally be able to perform on her stage with her own group. 

After a shower Amber slipped on a pair of sweats and another over-sized t-shirt. She had to run to the hair salon to get her hair trimmed before going back to the SHOW CHAMPION studio. 

She walked to the parking lot and found her manager. 

"Oppa, can we stop by the salon before going to the studio, we can get my makeup done there too" Amber said as she got into the van. 

Her manager looked up and started at Amber's hair. It was a surprise to everyone at SM when Amber decided to grow out her hair. The previously boyish girl looked like a cute doll even though she still dressed like a teenage boy. It was Amber's charm and friendliness that reeled in everyone around her but it was her cute grin and playfulness that made them stay. 

"So you finally decided to chop of that hair" her manager asked as her got into the van and started to the engine. 

"I'm not gonna chop it off. I'm just going to get it cut to right below my ears. It is way to hard for me to handle, I mean how the hell do other girls do it. I'm probably gonna keep on getting it trimmed until it's back to the right size" Amber said. 

The salon was just a couple of minutes from the SM building and the van stopped right in front. Amber stepped out. 

"I'll be back in an hour okay" Amber said. It was a little past 4:10 and she had to be at the studio by 6 to practice with the new hosts. Eunjung was promoting in Japan and she had to work with new idols every week. Even though it was super awkward at first she always made friends with them before the night was over. 

She ran into the salon and sat down in the empty seat in front of the mirror. 

"Hey Sena Unnie" Amber smiled as a lady with short brown pixie cut hair walked up to her. 

"Oh Amber. What are we gonna do today" she asked as she untied Amber's hair and ran her hair through it. "I'm guessing it's about time to chop off your lovely lock" 

"No, why does everyone keep asking me that. I want it trimmed to right below my ear" Amber said a bit irritated by the recurring question. 

"Oh sorry. Do you want some highlights. I think some black highlights would look great with your platinum hair" Sena said. 

"Yeah sure that would be great, And can you do my make up I have a show tonight" 

"Ofcourse dear" 

*******

T.O.P was waiting in the SHOW CHAMPION dressing room. It was already 6 and Amber was still not here. 

Just then the door flew open. 

"I'm so sorry I'm late" the girl bowed immediately as she walked into the room. 

"Ummm it's okay" T.O.P replied to the stranger. 

Is this the other host. When is Amber gonna get here. T.O.P thought. 

The girl lifted her head and it became so quiet you could hear a pin drop. T.O.P heart was racing faster than a rocket. It was Amber. Her hair had new black highlights running through and was freshly cut to a shorter size. Her bangs were slightly pushed to the size and revealed a bit of her forehead. She was wearing a dark eye liner and dark shadow around the corners which made her hazel eyes look even bigger. 

Holy babies kill me right now T.O.P thought as her grabbed onto his chest. 

"Oh T.O.P-oppa it's you. Cool you're hosting with me. Thank god I though it was gonna be someone I didn't know" Amber sat down it the open chair next to T.O.P. "We really are seeing each other a lot more lately" She smilled and lightly puched his shoulder. 

"Yeah" was all he could say to her. 

Amber's manager walked in after knocking the door. "Amber I have your clothes." he was holding a large dry cleaners bag and layed it on the table in the center of the room before leaving. 

Amber got up and ped the bag. "I guess I have to change be back in a few minutes" she grabbed her clothes and left the dressing room. 

Ten minutes later someone knocked. T.O.P perked up expecting Amber to come back. Henry walked into the room with a box of food in his hand. 

"Oh hello. I'm Henry from Super Junior it's nice to meet you" Henry politely bowed at the older performer. 

"Oh hello. I'm T.O.P from BIGBANG" 

"I know you guys are awesome T.O.P-shi" he placed teh box on the table. Henry was already dressed. He had his brown hair spiked up and wore a pair of blue skinny jeans, a black sweater and a pair of silver sneakers. 

"You can just call me T.O.P or hyung. You don't have to be so polite" 

"Oh sure hyung. By the way where's Amber" Henry asked as he sat on the couch. 

"She went to ..." before he could finish his sentence the door swung open. 

"Yo Snoopy" Amber was dressed. She wore a pair of black jeans, a camo shirt, and black knitted sweater on top, apair of camo sneakers, and her hair was topped with a dark green beanie. 

Henry stood up as Amber ran into his arms and gave him a tight hug. "What the hell I haven't seen you in so long. You should have called me you big lug" Amber shouted 

"I'm sorry. I just got back from Hong Kong so I wanted to surprise you" Henry replied as he hugged her back. 

T.O.P watched not just confused but extremely jealous. 

What the firetrucks. They're on a first name basis. Get your grubby hands of her. T.O.P thought. 

If you could really turn green with envy T.O.P would probably be a dark forest green by now. 

"Amber get off of me I bought food" Henry said as he slowly loosened her grip on him. 

"Food for me what is it" she nearly hopped to the table. "Yeah!!! Milk Tea and egg tarts" Amber was almost giddy with excitement. 

"Yep your favorite straight from Hong Kong. Hyung do you want some I bought a lot. Amber eats like a pig" Amber was drinking from tea but still punched Henry in the stomach. "OH. Sorry" he yelped. 

The hell they act like a freaking married couple. The last time I check Amber was single. How long do I have to wait till I can be like that with her. T.O.P thought. 

It was killing him. First of all they were speaking English. Even though he understood, he still felt left out. They were super close, while he was just a friend they were best friends. How would he get between that. Amber hasn't even greeted him once since she got back from changing. 

Damn it just when I think I'm happy another guy comes into the picture. God Amber why were you born so cute and awesome. T.O.P thought as her clenched his fist into a ball. 

*******

Hey my lovely readers. Long time no see. 

Sorry for the long wait but school started and I haven't had any time to update. 

Since you guys waited patiently heres an extra long update. 

I'm sorry for the mistakes but I'm writing from an Ipad and I can't really make corrections 

Enjoy the read. 

I LOVE YOU ALL. :D