Beautiful

Can't Get You Out of My Mind

"Is she okay?" Victoria was worried. Even though she has seen Amber pass out like this before it always worried her. 

"She'll be fine. When was the last time she ate or drank anything. According to the tests she is extremely dehydrated. I don't know how you guys are taking care of her but I don't like it. As the leader you should have taken care of her more." the doctor held the clipboard with the results and looked on at Victoria with disappointment. 

Victoria did a 90 degree bow. "I'm so sorry I really didn't notice it's all my fault" she looked like she was about to cry but as the leader she knew that she couldn't. Sulli, Krystal, and Luna came and patted her on the back and told her that everything would be fine. 

T.O.P, Jonghyun, and Donghae were sitting outside. They were guys and the doctor wouldn't let them sit inside the room. 

"I guess we should be thanking you" Jonghyun said with a little bit of anger. When he came down to the doctors office Krystal told them what had happened. He was thankful that he helped Amber, but he still hated him for making her cry. 

"Don't thank me I was just in the right place. Thats all" T.O.P said. The attention made him feel awkward and since they were from SM it was even more awkward. "Ummmm.... I think I'm going to say bye to the girls and leave. My bandmates are probably worried that I've been away for so long" T.O.P got up and walked into the office. 

"Hey Victoria. I have to leave." he took out his phone. "I'm going to give you my number give me a call tomorrow. I want to make sure Amber is okay". 

This surprised the girls, he was that worried about Amber. "Umm.. yeah sure T.O.P its no problem" Victoria and T.O.P exchanged numbers. 

"Alright see you guys" T.O.P left and slowly walked back to the dressing room. 

Why the hell did she have to get sick. She has to be okay tomorrow. My poor Amber. T.O.P thought. 

"Yo, T.O.P-hyung where have you been" G-dragon ran up to him as he entered the room. Everyone else had already left to get a bite to eat, but G-Dragon was waiting for his favorite hyung.

"Hey, can you sit down I need to tell you something" T.O.P was worried and he made his way over to the couch, G-Dragon followed.

"What's wrong hyung you don't look so good"

"I don't know whats wrong with me. Everytime I see her I fell like my heart is going to jump out of my chest. My mouth feels all dry and I just want to hug her and not let go. Whats going on with me? I can't stop thinking about her and it's driving me insane" T.O.P put his head in his hands. He was sweating, and he had a worried look on his face.

G-Dragon patted him on the back. "Hyung, I guess it has been a while since you've fallen in love with anyone"

"Yeah I gues your right. She got sick today. She was sick and I didn't even notice." T.O.P voice cracked. He was supposed to be the strongest member of Bigbang but when he was worried he couldn't control his feelings. The tears started falling from his eyes. Only a few people ever saw him like this, his family and G-Dragon.

"Let it out man. She's going to be okay. Don't let it get to you, it wasn't your fault hyung" it broke G-Dragon's heart to see his hyung like that but he knew that sometimes he had to cry to make himself feel better.

After a few minutes T.O.P wiped his face on his sleeve. "You wanna get a drink with me. I'm not in the mood to go home this early"

"Yeah sure. You deserve it"

They left for the bar and drank for hours before going back to the dorm. 

*******

 Back at the nurses office. It was five in the morning. Amber opened her eyes. The room was dark except for the sun that was beginning to rise in the sky outside. She tried to lift her head but everything from her neck down was aching. She slowly pushed her elbows into the mattress and managed to get up into a sitting position. She looked around the room and was surprised to find that it was empty. It scared her a little. 

Where the hell is everyone. Why would they leave me here all alone. Amber thought 

She put her feet on the floor but couldn't find her shoes. She was barefoot and the floor felt like ice. Her head was in pain and she couldn't hold it in anymore. She slid to the floor and started crying. There was no one around to here her. She was so sick yesterday. But she knew she couldn't let anyone down. Right now everything just hurt. She started speaking through her tears. 

"Unni...... Victoria-Unni" Amber tried wiping the tears, and sniffled. The tears just fell on there own. She knew that when she got like this there was nothing that could stop her unless she cried herself to sleep. 

The door of the office opened and Victoria saw Amber crying on the floor. She didn't say anything. She shut the door behind her and slowly got closer to Amber. Victoria sat on the floor next to her and put Amber's head on her shoulder and hugged her tight. 

"My little sister. It was hard on you right. I know you want to try your best. But next time your sick and you don't tell me I'm going to wack you across your head" Amber giggled through her tears and Victoria just held her. They sat like that for a while. The rest of the f(x) girls had already gone home but Victoria waited the whole time. 

"Victoria-unni. You know I love you right" Amber had slowly stopped crying and was finally able to speak. 

"I know. Who wouldn't love me" Amber laughed out load. He laughter sounded beautiful and rang through the empty room. Victoria slowly got up and supported Amber's weight on her own. She knew Amber was too weak to stand. 

"You wait here okay. I'll go get someone" Victoria was about to leave but then she remembered. "Here, call the first number on the list" she handed Amber her phone and then left the room. 

Amber was a little confused but she knew not to disobery Victoria. She unlocked the phone and called the first number on the list and put the phone to her ear. It rang for a while and she was just about to hang up when suddenly and beautiful deep voice greeted her. 

"Oh. Hello you called. How is she?" the voice sounded frantic and worried. 

"Ummm.... I'm sorry but who is this" Amber was still confused and too tired to figure out who she was talking to. 

"Oh... Amber you're okay." 

"Yeah I am okay. Victoria-unni told me to call you but who is this" 

"It's me T.O.P. I was the one who carried you to the nurses office last night" T.O.P said through the phone. 

I'm so glad she's okay. T.O.P thought. He felt some of the worry fly off his shoulders. 

"HUH. You c-c-c-carried me" Amber's cheeks turned bright red. The only person that has ever carried her before were her parents and Henry-oppa from SJM during a concert. 

T.O.P could here the nervousness in her voice and laughed. "Yeah I did carry you. OHHH my aching back. GOD you were sooo heavy" he was playing with her. It made him happy when she felt nervous because of him it meant that she felt something. 

"Yah. Oppa. I am not heavy" Amber pouted. 

"Oh God. My back. I think you owe me. When do you have a day off you have to pay me back. Maybe buy me dinner" T.O.P said. This was his chance to try to go on a date with her. 

"OKAY FINE!!!" Amber shouted into the phone. 

The big dummy keeps saying I was heavy. But why is my heart beating so fast. His laugh is.... nice Amber thought

"Alright bye hothead. I'm going to send something to your dorm in the afternoon. You have to wear the clothes in the box. A car will wait for you outside. Just get in and it will drive you to me. OKAY. Think you could handle it." T.O.P laughed. Everything was working out great. He finally had a chance to be alone with her. 

After hearing his laugh her cheeks turned red again and her heart was beating faster "Yeah. FINE. After dinner no more making fun of me" she hung up and stuck her tongue out at the phone. 

Victoria walked into the room with the phone and saw what Amber was doing. "AWWWWW my little cuttie. What did you talk about?" she giggled. 

"YAH Unnie you didn't tell me it was T.O.P-hyung on the phone. GOD that was embarrassing. He kept telling me I was heavy" Amber put the phone down and blushed again. 

Victoria found their little fight cute. She could tell T.O.P liked Amber, and she knew that Amber had a little crush on him. She was blushing non stop. 

"Alright, come on sit. I bought a lot of food and water. You have to eat up. The doctor yelled at me for not taking care of you." Victoria said as she took out the food from the bag. 

Amber felt bad, she didn't like it when Victoria got yelled out because of her. "Unnie, I'm... Sorry. I'll never do it again okay." 

Victoria patted her head. "I know, don't worry and eat" 

*******

After Victoria and Amber ate they returned to the dorm. 

"Unnie, you're okay" Sulli ran to Amber as she was getting of the elevator and gave her a big hug. 

"Yah, Sulli... I can't breath" she was hugging her tightly and Amebr was still a little sick. 

"Sorry" Sulli let her go. " I was so worried if you ever do that again I'll hate you for it" Sulli was serious. She loved Amber and she hated it when she hurt herself like this. Luna walked out of her room and softly hugged Amber. "She's right. Unni you always do this to us. I really do hate it" 

Amber was felt worse. She did a 90 degree bow just as Krystal walked out of her room. " I'm really sorry guys. I love you and I promise not to do it again" 

Sulli and Luna felt terrible. They just wanted her to know what she did was wrong but Amber looked like she was going to cry. They hugged her and Victoria and Krystal joined in. 

"Hey. Stupid we were worried about you. You don't have to feel bad about it" Krystal said. Amber laughed and then they all laughed together. 

"Oh yeah by the way Unni" Krystal said. "There is a strange package that came for you I left it in your room" 

Amber had forgotten all about it. "Oh yeah thats mine. I have a meeting today with someone that must be the close I ... ordered" Amber said not wanting to tell them about her dinner outing with T.O.P. It was too embarrassing. 

Victoria giggle. She grabbed Amber's hand and dragged her into her room. "I heard your coversation with T.O.P. I have to make you look beautiful. 

She pushed Amber into the shower and told her to take a bath while she got all her make up things ready. Victoria rarely got to do Amber's makeup and this was the first time that she got to do girly makeup. She opened the box and was surprised at what she saw. Inside was a beautiful black dress. It was lace and silk and went just to the top of the knees. It had a beautiful red ribbon hanging on one side. There was a note in the box. 

It had her name on it. "TO VICTORIA" 

Hey it's me T.O. P. You probably opened the box. 

I want to take Amber out to a masquerade ball. I was hoping you could help me get her into this dress. 

THANKS I OWE YOU. 

Victoria laughed out loud and looked through the rest of the box. There were a couple of things. A pair of beautiful red heels, an elegant ball gown, and two earing shapped like the moon. She was getting excited. She knew Amber was beautiful but SM always dressed her like a boy. Now Victoria finally got the chance to dress her like a princess. 

Victoria got up and jumped around, she went over and locked the door so that Amber couldnt run out. She hung the dress on a hook on the wall and prepared for Amber to come out. 

Amber took a nice shower, she usually took short ones but the hot water felt good on her skin. She put on her clothes and dried her hair. She was growing her hair out and the blonde hair was now right at her shoulders. She got out of the bathroom and then saw the dress hanging on the wall. 

"NO, no, no, no. There is no way in hell I'm going to wear that" Amber sat down in her chair and drossed her hands on her chest. 

Victoria knew she would say no so she was prepared for it. She took out Amber's favorite llama plushie from behind her back. "Well, Amber if you don't get into the dress and let me make you into a princess your little llama is going to lose an ear." she held up a pair of sharp scissors to the llama's head. 

Amber jumped out of her chair " Unni you woudn't" 

"Oh but silly Amber you know I would do anything to get you into a dress" 

Amber was defeated she was right. When Victoria put her mind to something she got it done. "Okay but you have to put the scissors down" 

Victoria put the scissors down and then got started. 

She combed Ambers hair. It was the longest it has been in years and looked pretty. She fixed up her bangs and started doing her makeup. Amber was already looking amazing. She gave Amber the dress and told her to put it on. It took almost half an hour, but then she finally got out of the bathroom. She was gorgeous. 

The dress fit her perfectly. The lace black dress reached a little over her knees and hugged her small frame. Victoria walked over and then made a little bow out of the red ribbon that was hanging at the side. She looked up and saw Amber blushing. 

She looked perfect. Any boy who saw her like this would faint. She put the red heels on the floor and Amber put them on. She took off her earings and put on the moon shapped ones that T.O.P sent her. 

Victoria took out the small black ball maks and tied the ribbon to the back of Ambers head. 

Amber was a little confused "What is the mask for? " she asked. 

"Come on Amber. You are a super famous korean pop star. Don't you think people will stare if you go out like that" Victoria said adjusting the mask and fixing her bangs. 

Amber blushed "Why would people stare? So I look that bad" she still hadn't looked at herself in the mirror. She hasn't worn a dress since she was a little kid and she was sure she looked bad. Victoria giggled " You don't look bad Amber. You look.... AMAZING" 

Amber walked over to the mirror. She was shocked, the girl in front of her had pretty hair and a pretty body and looked great. She put her hand on the mirror 

"Is that really me?" she asked. 

"Ofcourse silly" Victoria laughed again. 

It was a little hard for Amber to walk in the heels but Victoria helped her out of the room. The other girls had already gone into their own rooms and were probably busy practing for their new album. Victoria walked Amber to the elevator. 

"There's going to be a car waiting outside. Just go inside and then it will take you to T.O.P. See you later okay" She waved goodbye as the doors of the elevator closed. 

The elevator was going down but then it stopped on the third floor. EXO-M's Kris walked inside. He was looking at a book but then looked up. He was a little surprised. He didn't notice the girl standing next to him and even though she was wearing a small maks to cover her eyes he knew who it was. 

"Umm.. Amber... is that you" he asked. He knew those lips, they were different from any other girl at SM. 

"Oh yeah, hey Kris." Amber looked up. She had already forgotten what she was wearing and didn't know why he was so surprised. 

Kris cleared his throat, it felt dry, and the palms of his hands were getting sweaty. "You look... really... beautiful" Kris blushed and put his face back in the book he was reading. 

Amber blushed. She pulled her dress down a little. She forgot she was wearing a dress, but know she felt nervous. 

They both got out of the elevator and Amber walked out of the SM building. Kris watched her leave, he couldn't take his eyes off of her. 

******* 

Amber saw the car and walked over to the passanger seat. Someone opened it from the inside. She took the handle and pulled it open wide. 

T.O.P was sitting in the drivers seat wearing a black suit with a red rose on the collar. When he saw her his mouth dropped wide oped. 

"Wow, I didn't know you had a car. So cool." Amber was terrible at reading the situation and got into the passanger seat while admiring the inside of the car. 

T.O.P was staring at her while she looked back and forth and touched everything. 

She is perfect T.O.P thought. 

He couldn' stop himself tonight. He leaned over Amber. 

Amber froze, he was so close to her. She could feel his warm breath on her neck. She stiffened up and didn't know what to do. 

He leaned in so more. His lip was almost touching her small neck. His heart was beating fast and he could almost hear her heart beating too. 

Amber put her hand on his chest and she could feel his heart. 

T.O.P leaned in and his lips touched her neck. But then he stopped. 

He leaned back a little and grabbed the seat belt on her side. 

"Here let me put the seat belt on for you" 

Amber was surprised. She thought that he was going to kiss her. She was a little disappointed. 

T.O.P put the seat belt on and then leaned back into his seat. 

The car was silent for almost ten minutes. 

But then T.O.P looked at Amber. She had a pout on her lips and even though she was wearing a mask he knew that she was about to cry. 

"Amber whats wrong are you sick do you want to go back inside" he stared at her worried. 

Amber didn't say anything. Not for a while but then she spoke. 

"Why did you stop? Am I not worth it" Amber's voice broke. 

I like you, you big dummy. But you can't even give me a little kiss. After I went through all this trouble dressing up like a girl. You stupid jerk. Amber thought. 

She was hurt. She felt like everytime she was with T.O.P she was either really happy or really sad. 

T.O.P's heart jumped. And he chuckled. 

Amber was surprised and looked up at him. 

He had a smirk on his face. 

T.O.P slowly put his hand on her little chin and leaned into closer to her lips. Their noses touched. 

He brushed his lips on hers. And grabbed her tiny waist with his other hand. 

"Oh Amber, all you had to do was say something" 

He pulled her in and kissed her. He hugged her tightly and didn't let go for a while. 

******* 

SORRY GUYS. 

This was a really late update, but I have exams going on. 

The next update might now be for a while so I hope you guys enjoy this one for now.