The First Sighting

Can't Get You Out of My Mind

It never seemed possible that he'd fall in love with her. But even after the first time he saw her, she left a tingling in his heart. 

*******

"T.O.P hyung it's time for practice we need you right now" shouted G-Dragon into the resting room where T.O.P was napping. Their performance at Show Champion was tonight and this would be their last chance to practice before the show. 

T.O.P stretched his legs and slowly got off the couch. His hair was a mess and part of his t-shirt was lifted over his stomach.

If any of his fans saw him like this they would faint. He put on his cap and walked slowly up to the second floor practice room. 

"Yo, T.O.P hyung were starting from your part, hurry up!!!" Taeyang shouted as he walked in. They were going to sing Bad Boy tonight and he hadn't practiced his rap yet. 

After almost three hours of practicing they were finally perfect for the performance. 

"Okay guys you can go take a shower and get ready, we'll be leaving in two hours" G-Dragon said after he wiped the sweat from his brow. Everyone had taken their t-shirts off except for T.O.P who was laying on the floor staring at the ceiling. 

" C'mon T.O.P hyung even though you didn't dance you still stink" Daesung ran over to T.O.P and jumped onto his stomach. 

"YAAA!!! Daesung get off of me I'm going!!" 

He got up and dragged his feet to the showers. Then sat in the dressing room as his designer got him ready. This was their first performance in a while and although he wanted to act like the strong hyung he was worried. 

Before he knew it, it was time to go. His heart was pounding the same way it always did before he gets ready for a big performance. 

" Are you guys ready?" T.O.P asked the members. 

"Whats wrong T.O.P hyung scared already?" Seungri teased. 

T.O.P blushed and rubbed his fists into the maknae's hair. 

"AAAAHH!!! Hyung I just got that fixed" 

"C'mon guys stop messing around get into the van" shouted G-Dragon from the parking lot outside of the YG building. 

T.O.P tried to calm his heart as he got into the van.  

I can do this. I'm just a little bit excited. He thought to himself. 

*******

They got out of the van when they finally arrived at the Show Champion filming studio. The building was swarming with idols.

As they walked in they were greeted by SHINee, EXO-K and even TVXQ. They managed to make their way to the dressing room and get ready before they had to perform. 

T.O.P sat on the couch and tried to calm his nerves. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. 

"KNOCK KNOCK!! Can you let me in?" a rich and sweet voice came in from the other side of the door. 

For some reason T.O.P's heart started to beat a little bit fasted. 

Is it just me or am I getting more nervous. OH MY GOD maybe I'm having a heart attack!!! T.O.P thought to himself. 

He made his hand into a fist and pounded his chest to slow the beating. 

Seungri was the first to get up and open the door. 

At first he just saw a little bit of platinum blonde hair and then a pair of hot red skinny jeans. Then he saw a girl. 

She was medium height and was wearing a cute black t-shirt, red jeans, and platform boots. 

"Oh annyeonghaseyo I'm Amber from f(x)" 

T.O.P looked at her from head to toe. And for some reason his heart beat sped up. She walked from member to member and gave them each a polite greeting. 

She bowed to Seungri, then to Daesung, then Taeyung and G-Dragon. 

She got closer and closer to the couch and finally reached T.O.P. 

"Hi T.O.P-shi it's really great to meet you I'm a huge fan. I'm actually the host so I hope we get along" 

T.O.P's heart was going crazy and then he looked up at her. 

She had a a big, cute smile on her face and she held out her hand for him to shake. 

He reached out for it and when he touched her dainty had an electric current went up through his body. 

GOD what is wrong with me today I've never been so nervous in my life. T.O.P thought to himself still unsure about what he was feeling. 

She let go of his hand and bowed one more time to all of the member before giving him one more smile and leaving the room. 

He stared at the door for another ten minutes before his heart beat finally started to slow down. 

 

Hope you guys like it so far. It is my first fan fic so I promise it will get better.