Thank you

Three Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun and glassyori walked together side by side to the graveyard where Taemin's parents rested. They didn't talk but it wasn't an awkward silence, it was peaceful. 

When they reached the graveyard Daehyun followed glassyori because he didn't know where the grave was.

They reached two new white tombstones close to each other. They were filled with many bouquets all new in many colors. 

Daehyun and glassyori had bought two bouquets each, both exacly the same and put them down in front of the two tombstones together with the other bouquets close to each other.. Glassyori sat down while Daehyun stood behind her. 

She clapped her hands together and closed her eyes. Daehyun just watched the tombstones. 

After a few minutes she stood up and turned around to Daehyun. "I'll go to the gate so that you could have a little time alone with them.."

He just nodded and she left. 

He watched her go and turned his glance to the tombstones again. The sun got covered by clouds and a small breeze blow his hair.

He sat down. 

...

 

"Sorry.." He started.

"I'm so sorry for leaving your son..." A tear ran down his face. "You guys... were always nice towards me, you always had an extra smile for me and your warmth always made me happy. You felt like the parents I never had and Taemin.." Tears streamed down his face. "..was like a brother to me." 

"He was always kind towards me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter