Blind

Three Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun looked down to the floor in silence. 

"You didn't know about what Jiwon did, right?" 

Daehyun closed his eyes. A memory flashed by and showed Jiwon after she had beaten Hyori and she acted totally normal. He would never have guessed she went around and literally beat people up. 

"Why... that glassyori.... still she wasn't mad at me... ME, the core to her broken arm and scratches..." 

"Not only that time...." 

"What?" Daehyun looked at 2.0 with a confused look. 

"She had tried to help you many times but you....." He sighed. 

"You didn't see it..." 

 

 

 

Many memories flashed by 2.0 and Daehyun. 

Hyori never said anything mean to Daehyun even though he always blurted hurtful words at her. She could even smile at him at times. Daehyun never understood it why. 

A memory flashed by that showed when Daehyun was drunk after a party and was trying to walk home by himself. Hyori walked out of the library and saw Daehyun. She couldn't just let him walk around like that, he could get hit by a car or something like that. So without Daehyun realizing who helped him, she helped him home. 

The next day Daehyun woke up he didn't remember how or who helped him get home. Then he just shrugged and continued to do the same thing again. 

Hyori helped him many times. Sometimes he would even get injured and she would tend his wounds and help him home. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter