Bully

Three Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you calling me a jerk when I've taken Taemin back, apologized to his parents and I was even kind towards glassyori!" 

2.0 examined Daehyun. "Hm.. it's true that he has become gentler..." 

"Those are only small things compared to all the bad things you've done.." 

Daehyun bit his lips. "Then what do you want me to do!?" 

I'm going to show you more of your jerk days now, Daehyun." 

Daehyun snorted. 

"Hmm.. let's see... where should be begin? All the many girls hearts you've broken? All the mean words you've spoken to people? All the people you've hurt by bullying them? There is so much Jung Daehyun. You're truly amazing." 2.0 said in a sarcastic voice. 

Daehyun didn't answer him. 

"Well then, let's see one of those moments you've bullied someone." 2.0 said and snapped with his fingers. 

 

 

 

"You're in the way." Daehyun hissed. 

"Yah don't you know who we are!?" Zelo shouted. 

A thin guy with large glasses was bowing down to pick up his eraser on the ground in the corridor when suddenly B.A.P walked by. According to them, he was in the way. 

"We are B.A.P" Best. Absolute. Perfect! And you're in our way, move!" Himchan said and waved his hand to the boy to move. 

"S-s-sorry!" He stuttered and stood up ready to go. 

Daehyun reached out his hand and pushed him down to the floor. The poor boy landed on his back. "Sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter