Flowers significance

Three Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Well then, I have to go and fix some things now." Taemin said and stood up from the sofa. 

Daehyun and Taemin had been playing Battlefield for 2 hours now. "Yeah i'll see you." Daehyun said and waved at him. 

Taemin opened the door and left. 

"Good job Daehyun." 

Daehyun sighed and turn his head to where Taemin sat. "Are you satisfied yet stupid copy?" 

2.0 smiled. "The question is if YOU are." 

Daehyun turned his glance towards the enormous tv with Battlefield still on . "Ok! I admit I did wrong when I cut the ties with Taemin but I still have to change him into a cooler guy!" 

2.0 shook his head in amusement. "But at least you didn't throw him away again." 

Daehyun stood up. "Imma meet up with B.A.P now." Then he pulled out his phone. "Yeah yeah, I know I'm late but I had something important to do, ok ok i'm coming, chill!" And then he left. 

Daehyun 2.0 stood left and watched the door shut after Daehyun.

"Hm....." 

 

 

Daehyun walked down the road towards the shopping mall where B.A.P and the girls decided to hang out until they would go to the party at 10. Daehyun was walking with his head down looking down to the ground. "Why... why did kind people like Mr. and Mrs. Lee die?" 

Daehyun thought about all the times when Taemin's parents offered Daehyun to eat at their house since Daehyun's own parents never cooked for him. He had an own chef that did the work but it was never the same as eating with parents, no matter how tasty the food was, it would always taste better at Taemin's house. At home, Daehyun always had to eat alone. 

Without looking up Daehyun suddenly bumped into someone. 

"I-i'm sorry!" The person stuttered.

Daehyun looked up, it was glassyori. Whether it was 2 years or 3 years from present, she never changed her looks. "The hell are you doing here?" Daehyun hissed. 

Glassyori looked at him with a confused face. "I thought you were going to buy flowers to Taemin's parents grave too..." She said in a low voice. 

Daeh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter