Revenge

Three Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Maan i'm so excited for this!!" Daehyun was in a good mood. He was always like this when it came to parties. "Today i'm getting my 22nd girlfriend! Or was it 24th..? Whatever!" 

"Duuuude!" BAP all looked weird at him. 

"What?" Daehyun shook his head to watch their faces. And then he realized it, they were young. "Damn I forgot this happened 2 years ago!" 

"Have we missed something 'cause last time we counted, you were on your 5th!!" Yongguk said with a confused face. 

"Yeah yeah! That's true, I forgot, sorry bros I'm just excited for this party!" 

"15 girls in 2 years?" 

"Damn I thought for a second that I was alive.. until I saw you.." Daehyun thought and frowned. 

Daehyun 2.0 was walking beside  Daehyun. "You sure are a jerk, do you know that? But I'm glad you're using your thoughts to communicate, your not as stupid as you look." 

"So what? I can't help that all girls want me, and take a chill pill, it could have been more than around 30 girlfriends if I knew I was dying at such an young age."

Daehyun 2.0 shook his head. "This guy..."

 

 

Daehyun was enjoying his life to the fullest drinking and partying to his hearts content. "It's feels like ages ago I went to a party!" 

But being happy as he was he still didn't forget to not get drunk. "That guy is going to pay big time." 

And  just when he thought that, his target was entering the room. A girl with long hair and the most hottest body ever with the longest legs anyone had ever seen was entering the room. Daehyun was getting ready to approach her. He looked around the room to make sure he wasn't drunk and would get dizzy. But he was fine. "Now let's go." 

He grinned big excited to kick her boyfriends and make up for the last time he embarrassed him to the whole club. 

The said girl was sitting on a bar stool and glancing around the dance floor filled with people.

Daehyun approached her with a collected face. "Hey girl, I think you've enchanted me dizzy with your dazzling beauty,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter