Fake

Three Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell are you talking about?" Daehyun furrowed his brows. "The things that she did?" 

"She may have acted all hot and kind around you but..." 2.0 frowned. 

"But what?" Daehyun looked irritated. 

2.0 smiled. "You should know me quite good now, it's better to show it than talk about it." 

 

 

"Oppa i'll see you later ~" Jiwon beamed to Daehyun. 

"Yeah." Daehyun kissed her. 

They were at the lockers and Daehyun was heading to his class. 

"The hot and nice girl Jiwon that you knew.." 2.0 pointed out. He and Daehyun was standing at the side and watching. 

Daehyun didn't say anything. "Sure she had been a little like me in the past bullying the loosers but what the hell is he talking about..?" 

"I can hear you.." 

Daehyun rolled his eyes. "Aish I totally forgot that you could read my mind." 

Jiwon tossed her hair at the side and threw a gum into . 

Two girls were walking beside her in the corridor. One of them was wearing a rivet hair clip. Jiwon glared at her. 

"You." 

The both girls turned around. Jiwon chewed her gum loudly. "Where'd you buy that hair accessory?" She eyed it in the girl's hair. 

The girl pointed at her hairclip. "This one?" 

Jiwon nodded. 

"Oh I got this from my dad!" She beamed. 

Jiwon spat her chewing gum on the ground. The girls became a little scared. "I've got one too..." Jiwon began. 

The girl was quiet, she didn't really understand what Jiwon meant. 

"And you know what? I don't really like it when people have the same things as me." She pouted her lips a little and batted her long eyelashes. Then she reached out her hand to the girls cheek. "It's doesn't suit you honey." She said with a serious face. 

The girl turned pale and so did her friend. 

Jiwon lifted her hand to the hair clip. "It's exactly the same as mine..." 

Then she grabbed the hair clip and drew it hard off her hair. "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHH!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter