Looser

Three Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If you don't have anything important to say then get lost." The younger Daehyun said and closed his eyes. 

"Daehyun... I have something to tell y-" Taemin began.

*BRRR* *BRRRR*

It was Daehyuns phone. He sat up and pulled out the phone out of his pocket. "What?" He answered. 

"Heeyy Daehyunniieee!!!" The person on the other end shouted happily. 

"Ugh.. Zelo... what?" Daehyun asked, tired. 

"Guess what guess what!!!!" He shouted happily again. This guy was always loud. 

"Yah I don't have time for your stupid games, I have to sleep, now hurry and tell me!" Daehyun commanded. 

"Aishh! You're no fun at all!!" Zelo complained on the other end. "Like I care." Daehyun answered. "Now tell me." 

"Aish fine then, we found some hot chicks who wanted to hang with us now!!!" You could hear on his voice that he was over the top happy. 

Daehyun smirked. "Way to goo Zelo!!!! I'll take a painkiller and come directly!!!" And he turned off the phone and stood up from the sofa.

"Ah Daehyun!" 

Daehyun turned towards Taemin. "What do you want? Get lost!" He said, annoyed. 

"But I-" 

Daehyun cut him off. "Hey listen, I don't want to see your neerdy face anymore so get lost, now." 

Taemin looked down to the floor. "Why..... why did you change?" 

Daehyun rolled his eyes. "DUUH! I grew up, I realized that life had more things to give than doing neerdy, ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter