저를 용서

Three Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Then.... which memory do you want to go back to?" 2.0 asked curious about what Daehyun had in his mind. 

Daehyun smirked. "It's not a memory." 

2.0 tilted his head, confused. "Then what is it?" 

"The present." 

2.0's eyes widened. "Didn't I tell you that no one is allowed to see you?" 

"Come on, it's only one person. This is my very last wish, can't you allow it just this one time?" 

No answer. 

Daehyun continued. "At least this isn't a selfish wish." 

That made 2.0 think. 

.....

 

"Alright then.." 

Daehyun grinned in victory. 

"But make sure no one other than that person sees you." He warned. 

Daehyun nodded. "Yes sir! Can we just drop my the past one quick moment first?" Daehyun pleaded. 

2.0 read his mind. "Alright then.." He sighed.

 

 

 

Daehyun and 2.0 was at his home. He quickly ran up the stairs to his room in search of paper. 

He finally found some and quickly wrote something on it. 

Then he ran down the stairs to the waiting 2.0. "Done! Let's go to the present then!" Daehyun grinned. 

 

 

 

Daehyun was alone in a white hospital room. Someone was laying on the bed. 

It was Hyori. Her eyes were bandaged. She was sitting up and she felt that someone was in the room. "Who is it?" She asked. 

Daehyun bit his lips. He slowly approached her. 

"Mom? Dad? Mina?" She asked. 

No answer. 

She grew irritated. "Hey, even though I can't see right now I'll-" She stood up and bumped into someone. 

"Yah! Who is it? I'll call-" 

Daehyun embraced his arms around her slowly. He leaned his head to her shoulder and took in her scent from her hair. She didn't have her hair in braids and it smelled wonderful. 

"Daehyun...?" She asked with a trembling voice. "H-how did you.."

He closed his eyes. "I'm so sorry Hyori.." 

At the voice of her name she blushed. Daehyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter