2nd Wish

Three Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun dropped his jaw and just stared at Taemin. 

"You didn't know...." It wasn't a question but a statement. Daehyun 2.0 looked at Taemin with a neutral look. "You're blind to many things Daehyun...." 

Daehyuns lower lip trembled. 2.0 turned towards him. 

"Is that regret I see in your face?" 

"Why..... why didn't he stop me!?" Daehyuns eyes were fixed at Taemin who was crying silently. "Why didn't he tell me straight out before I left!!?" 

"You should just have listened to him in the beginning." 

The words pierced through Daehyun as arrows. Because he knew it himself that it was true, and it hurt him so bad. 

"Why so silent? Are you finally removing your tried-so-hard-to-keep badass mask?" 

Daehyun clenched his fists. "Why... why aren't you forcing me to change it? Why didn't you force me to come back to that moment and listen to him?" 

2.0 looked at Taemin with an empty expression. "It's still your regrets we are talking about, if only you want to change it, you can, I can't change it for you but right now I''m only showing you what a total jerk you were or ARE." 

Daehyun didn't say anything. 

"Last time this happened you never got the news right? You NEVER knew that his parents died. Taemin moved to his aunt and since this day you never asked him what he wanted to say.." 

"Hmf, I freaking know that I did wrong here but i'm still not a jerk!!" 

2.0 sighed. "How can you say tha-" "My second wish is to change this moment."

2.0's eyes widened. "What?" 

"I said that I want to change this moment." Daehyun said with a determined face. "It's the least I can do for him." 

2.0 couldn't believe what he just heard. "Yah don't make me repeat it again." Daehyun said with an annoyed face. 2.0 smiled. "Let's go then." 

 

 

 

Daehyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter