No regrets

Three Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID1fH-ah8ZU

 

"Even though you're the one who's lost your sight, I feel as if I were the one who's been blind." - Jung Daehyun

 

 

"Good job Daehyun.." 2.0 said with a small smile. 

They were at the big white room where they first met again. Daehyun leaned against the wall and looked up to the white ceiling lost in thoughts. His eyes were red and puffy. He sighed. "I've been a jerk, I've been so stupid, nothing can describe how blind and stupid I've been." 

2.0 lowered his glance to the floor. "But at least you understood... in the end." 

Daehyun continued to look at the ceiling. "But I did it too late.." 

2.0 smiled.

"Then go and make it up for her then." 

Daehyun finally lowered his glance to 2.0. His eyes widened. "What....... did you say?" 

2.0's smile grew bigger. "Go back, try to make it up for her, I know it's not possible to really really make it up for her but.... she needs you." 

Daehyun shook his head. "No... I don't deserve this. It's not.. it's not-" 

"I know you don't deserve it. But I won't let you off this easily. Live. Make up for your mistakes, suffer your wrong choices. Change." 

Daehyun felt that he started to tear up again. "Damn. Why have I become such a crybaby??" 

"Did you really think I would let you off by just letting you die?" 2.0 snorted. "Come on, i'm not that nice." He grinned. 

Daehyun bit his lower lip trying not to cry. 

"But...." 2.0 became serious. "That letter you wrote... you know that you will suffer a lot right?" 

Daehyun blinked a few times. Then he snorted. "That's the least I can do for her. I'm not regretting it." 

2.0 smirked. He liked this confident Daehyun. "Now go, I'm tired of looking like you." 

"I'm tired of seeing myself too." Daehyun grinned. "But i'm going to miss always seeing myself like this." He smiled. 

2.0 smiled back. "Don't make me regret this." He snapped his fingers. 

And with that Daehyun was gone from the room. 2.0's smile disappeared and was replaced with a sad face. 

"To live is a lot more difficult than being dead, Daehyun."

 

 

Yongguk finally dared to face Hyori. "We... don't know. He's in coma." 

"Honey..." Her mother pleaded. 

"Show me his room." Hyori demanded. 

Yongguk nodded and bit his lower lip. "Follow me." 

They arrived to an exact same room as Hyori's. Daehyun was laying down with lots of tubes collected to his arm. And his eyes were bandaged as her were before.

Hyori approached him. She was a little shocked to see the strong, confident Daehyun laying like this, helpless, weak. She bit her lip. "I won't forgive you." She said with tears in her eyes. 

Tears streamed down her face. "I definitely won't..... forgive you." She closed her eyes while her tears continued to fall. 

A hand touched her cheek and slowly wiped off her tears. She opened her eyes. 

Daehyun was smirking. "I don't expect you to do that either." 

"D-Daehyun.." She said with a big smile. But then her eyes widened. "Wh-what happened.... to your eyes?" 

He wiped off another tear from her eye. "They're here." 

Hyori was speechless. "No... no.... no-" 

"Schhh" He put a finger to her lips. "I'm happy, i'm ok, so please, don't try to make me regret this because I won't, ever." He smiled. 

"DAEHYUNNIIEEEEE!!!!!" Zelo's voice shouted. B.A.P had also arrived at Daehyun's room. Their faces were eased, happy but still sad. 

"Hey bro's!!" Daehyun smiled. He knew exacly what they're faces was like now even though he couldn't see them. "Don't you dare cry-" He demanded. 

Too late. Zelo broke out in tears. "DAEHYUNNIE I CAN'T BELIEVE IT THIS IS SO SAD!!" 

Sobs began to echo from the others too. 

Daehyun sighed. "I'm fine, really..." The sobs didn't stop. "OMG MAN UP GUYS AND STOP CRYING!" He shouted at them. "B.A.P NEVER CRIES. REMEMBER?"

They tried their best to stop crying. Hyori too. 

"Hey you." Daehyun pointed at Hyori. "Don't think I'll let you off easil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter