Friends

Three Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Surely Taemin was a little dorky and when you were younger he was a crybaby but you still liked him.. You enjoyed each others company and you enjoyed life together. Best friends, right?" 

Daehyun was watching the two boys playing x-box. They were around 10 years old. Already in this age was the younger Daehyun very good looking but at that time he didn't think about girls and stuff like that. 

Taemin on the other hand looked a little nerdy, he enjoyed reading books and he was very thin. When they were even younger Taemin always got bullied by other childrens' and Daehyun always had to come and save him. Even though all his nerdy features Daehyun still wanted to be his friend. Taemin was also very kind and really funny if you got to know him. Their friendship was strong. 

Daehyun snorted. "It's obvious that I broke our friendship, that looser was nothing to have." 

The both Daehyun was standing side by side and watching the kids play. 

"Are you sure about that? You guys seems to enjoy each others company." Daehyun 2.0 was watching the kids with a smile on his face. 

"That was before I realized that he was and looked like a real looser." 

"Do you choose your friends by outer appearance?" 

Daehyuns fist was flying against 2.0 but of course it just when through him. 

2.0 turned his head towards Daehyun. "Was I right?" 

Daehyun glared at 2.0 but withdrew his fist. "Shut up." 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter