Last chance

Three Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun gave Hyori her glasses. 

She smiled thankfully. "Thank you." And then she put the glasses on.

Now she looked close to the same as always again, besides her hair. But in Daehyun's eyes, she was still beautiful. He wondered how he could have missed this. He looked at her face every time he bullied her but how come... 

It wasn't until now he realized that she was beautiful? 

He examined her face. Her plump red lips, her white pale skin and her stunning eyes. They were nut brown with a little touch of green, totally wonderful. 

Daehyun bit his lips. She was still smiling a tender, gentle smile. 

"..i'm sorry.." Daehyun began and looked her in the eyes. "I'm sorry for my immature friends.." 

Her smile fell a little. "It's ok, I'm fine now that you came.." She blushed a little. 

Daehyun thought she was so cute. "Wtf is happening with me?? I'm thinking the girl I've always made fun of is cute??" 

He smiled a little but then he became serious. "I.." 

 

"WTF!!!!???" Daehyun shouted. He was back to the white room he first entered when he died. Everything was just a pure white as last time he was here.

2.0 was standing in front of Daehyun and laughing. 

Daehyun frowned. "Yah, what're you laughing at??" 

2.0 collected himself and stopped laughing. "Aish Daehyun, I wasn't sure at first but I guess I was right in the end!!" He chuckled. 

Daehyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter