Fault

Three Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyuns eyes widened. "Glassyori...?" 

2.0 nodded. 

"What.... did she do?" 

2.0 looked at Daehyun. "Are you worried?" 

Daehyun got taken back. "Me worried about Glassyori?" He snorted. "No way. To help your memory, I've always bullied her. I've always hated her." 

"But even so... she was still always kind towards you.." 

Daehyun didn't answer. 

"I've realized something. Hyori was and even now she is still changing you when we walk through your memories." He smiled. "Is that why you distanced yourself from her? Because you're afraid of changing?" 

....

"...no, hell no." 

2.0 lifted his eyebrow. 

"Why do you keep talking bull? She's not changing me and I HATE her!!!" Daehyun clenched his teeth to control his anger. "I HATE her." He spelled out. 

2.0 sighed. "Let me show you now.." 

 

 

Daehyun, Jiwon and B.A.P was hanging near the school gate at the end of the school day. Daehyun and Jiwon was making out and the rest of B.A.P was planning which  party to go to today. 

"Let's go to Changmin's he got a pool and a jacuzzi!!" Jongup beamed excitedly. 

"No way! We're going to Jaejoong's, every hot girl is coming to his party!" Himchan said and his lips. 

"Shut up, we're going to Junsu's, he has an own bartender, two pools, a jacuzzi and... " Yongguk smiled sneakily. The others waited for him to continue. 

".. there going to be a pole dance show. End of discussion." Yongguk said with a confident smile. 

"AAWW SWEET!!! WE'RE GOING TO JUNSU'S THEN!!" Zelo shouted excited. "What about you Daehyunniieeeee??" He turned to Daehyun with puppy eyes. "You're coming right!?" 

Daehyun bit Jiwons lower lip and ended the kiss. He turned to his B.A.P bros'. "Yeah, no way I'm missing that." Daehyun grinned. 

"Oppa ~ take me with you ~" Jiwon pleaded and batted her eyelashes. She was still in Daehyuns embrace. "Of course babe" Daehyun answered and they looked each other deep in the eyes. 

"EEW I THINK I'M ABOUT TO PUKE!!" Zelo shouted and pretended to grab his stomach in pain. The other B.A.P members laughed. 

At that moment glassyori passed by the gate to walk home. 

Daehyun detected her and didn't want to miss any chance to make fun of her, not even this one. He directed his eyes from Jiwon to the passing Hyori. "Hey you, glassyori!" 

She turned around. Her hair was in two braids as usual and she was wearing her usual thick glasses. 

Seeing Daehyun playing with another girl wasn't something new to Hyori as she knew what kind of guy he was. "So it's her this time..." she thought. 

"Who's this ?" Jiwon thought and glared at her. "Who is she who can make Daehyun turn his attention to another girl when he got me!?" 

Daehyun's embrace around Jiwons waist began to loosen up and Jiwon noticed it. She leaned in on Daehyun a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter