0 0 9 - Sick Ilhoon.

Nothing Lasts Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After a while in the car to be home. We finally reach home. I didn’t say anything to Mr. Jang, He opened the door for me. I just straight away enter the house, I just walked. Mrs. Kim is preparing some dishes for me, just when she saw me, she wipe her hands, put her apron away and put a smile on her face. She thinks I’m about to say something to her but she’s wrong I just straight away to my room which is upstairs. Like, I don’t give a damn. And I haven’t seen my dad.

“______________ “she called me from downstairs while I’m still reaching to my room.

I stopped and look back, I looked at her. I just stay silent and look at her. Wating her to speak.

“Your lunch is done already,   I cooked your fav meals. “ She smiled.

I went downstairs back, to the kitchen. All my fav meals are there, she smiled to me while I’m looking to the meals. One by one.  She speaks again “____, your friend that I said to you early. He lefted his jacket, and also his keys. “Mrs. Kim said to me.

“I’m not hungry I told her and ignore the Jacket things.

I walked upstairs and sit in front my desk, my laptop desk. Staring at the laptop. And again, I sighed. I’m thinking what should I do, I have nothing to do, I want to start gaming, But I don’t know. I want to go somewhere but I don’t know where. I take my phone out from my pocket and about to text my friends but at the same tie, a new message icon popped out.

@MinAh: are you free later? Night? We want to come there. We have something to say.

I just agree and replied her texts and said “ok” and another message from me “(:”

Then I put my phone at the desk, looking around y rooms, and my eyes stop at something. I stare at it for a moment. I stand up, and look at it. Oh the jacket. This must be His jacket. I told myself. I saw he was wearing this jacket when I went to his class days ago.

I take his jacket bring it to my desk. To where I sit just now. And stare at the jacket again. And I let out a big sigh again.

*The sound of a door knock*

“I bring your fav foods “The maid said to me.

I opened the door and two of them are standing in front of my door.

“Yes? “ I asked them.

“Mrs. Kim told us to bring this for you “one of them said.

“Oh” I smiled to them

They are waiting for me to say something.

“Oh, just put it there. “ I point to the table that beside my bed.

And they entered my room and I back to my desk again staring at the jacket.

“Um… Misss…. Where do you want me to put these flowers? “She asked me while holding the flowers.

“Flowers? “ I asked myself and turn to her.

“where did you get it? “ I asked.

“Oh that… “I told myself.

“The one --- “I cut her off and say “Oh itsokay. “ I stand up and take the flower.

The two of them standing infront if me. “Do you want us to wash that for you? “One of them asked me while pointing to his jacket.

“If you can, I want it by today. Before night. i want to give t to someone back “

“Okay “The take the jacket and about to go out but I stopped them

“Wait… “

“Yes miss? “ The tall maid asks me.

“Do you know Mrs. Kim put this owner jacket his keys? “ I asked.

“Yes. Mrs. Kim told me to keep it for you in case you search for that. “Another maid said to me.

 “Oh, okay. After you wash and everything with the jacket. Can you put it in a box along with the keys? “I asked them.

“Sure “they smiled and close the door.

After they closed the door and went outside I look back to the flowers.

I keep moving the flower upside down, if there’s a card or something. And pop, there’s a small card fell to the floor.

I picked it up and back to my seat. I opened the card and “Get well soon – Jung Ilhoon “I read it.

____ POV.

*Why he, last night he went to see me and where did he know I’m sick? Why he did this? He doesn’t like me and he knows too that I don’t like him. How? So this is true, he went to this house last night and why? Why? *

I put the card back to the flowers and put it aside. And stare at the flowers back. I take my phone and start searching his contact, lucky I didn’t delete his text message with me.

I stare at his number wheater I should call him or not. My hands are shaking. And I touch the call button. I sigh and put the phone to my ears.

………………

“Hello? This is Ilhoon speaking “

*He sounds weak or he just awake from his sleep?*

“Hi, I’m ____________ “

“I know already. Why you call me? “

“Can we meet? Sorry to bother you but ---

“I’m not feeling well today. Can we just meet at the college next next day? “

“……………” *I’m clueless. I’m thinking what I should say*

“It’s is important? Or if you want, can you just come to my place?  “

 Its---- “

“Mr .Jang know where my place already. “

*how did he know Mr. Jang? *

“If --- “

“Okay I wait for you. “

“It’s okay if you are not feeling well, I just give it to your maid “

“Just me. Everyone is going out “

“Oh, let’s just meet at the col---

“I’ll be  waiting for  you “ and he hang up.

*what? I haven’t done yet. *

I bite my lips. And start changing my clothes and everything. About a minutes I’m done and I saw my dad who are going somewhere with his agent, probably aboard.

He saw me, and he speaks to me “I’m going to New York today.  For my ---- “

I cut his talks and ask Mrs. Kim where the maid is.

Then the two of them come to me, and give me the things to me. Mrs. Kim stares at the box.

“Mr. Jang can you drive me to Jung Ilhoon place? “ I asked him.

“What’s your business with him? “Dad asks me.

“There’s nothing to do with you “I said to him.

“You shouldn’t talk like that to your dad “Mrs. Kim said to me.

“Come on “I said to Mr. g while walk outside.

He opened the car’s door for me and he drive to where Ilhoon’s place is.

“How did you know ilhoon? “ I asked him.

“Oh, your dad tells me about Ilhoon family a lot. “

“Ohm. “

Then about a minutes pass we already arrive at ilhoon place.

“It’s okay. You don’t have to wait. I’ll call you later if I’m finish “

“Okay “

There’s no sign of the car and I start ringing the bell.

*the door opens*

“Hi. “ Ilhoon opens the door and said to me.

*is he sick? *

“Come in “

He said to me and he walk to the living room leaving me behind.

“Sit “He told me to.

I sit and he going to the kitchen.

“What you want to drink?”  He asked me.

“It’s okay, I just want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter