0 1 0 - His Treat

Nothing Lasts Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I woke up, I find out my friends not in the room, I look at the clock it’s still early. Where are they? But their things are still here.   

I get changed everything and them step out outside the room, looking at the right and left. There’s nobody. I saw Mum who’s in front of me, she smiling at me.

“Mum? “ I asked.

“Look, you have to respect your dad, and don’t forget your promise “

“But, -- “

She ignore me, she just walked and disappear.

“Yah! Wake up! It’s already noon. “

I opened my eyes. It’s only a dream. I took glance at MinYoung and MinAh.

“Go wash yourself and get prepared “

“What happened? “

“You overslept. “

“Now, go go! “

 

Finished with everything. I went downstairs and MinAh and MinYoung are waiting for me while playing their phone.

“Let’s eat “I told them and straight away to the kitchen, they followed me like a lost puppy.

The foods already served, and we eat our meals.

I look around, weird, where are they? Mrs. Kim and Mr. Jang? “I asked.

I look at my friends whose eating and they shake their head. Then change my glance at the maids.

“Um, they have something to do. They didn’t tell us seems like they are in a rush “

“Oh “

“Oh yeah! Your phone keeps ringing. More than 5 times. Srsly. “MinYoung said in a yeah-I-remember tone.

I chocked.

MinAh slap MinYoung head from the back. “What I didn’t do anything “MinYoung said to MinAh.

“Oh yeah “something flashed on my minds.

I leave the dining table and take my phone which is upstairs.

 I’m going “I told them.

“We send you “

I remembered, Mr. Jang isn’t here, I can’t drive car, and I don’t know how. MinAh and MinYoung send me to the place where I’m going.

“Who are you going to meet? Someone? “

“Yeah. Thanks. “I told them.

They left and I entered the coffee shop.

“Here! “

I see him and sit at the place that he sat.

“WHY YOU CALLED ME MANY TIMES? “ I asked him while placing my bags.

“WHY? Because I wait you for 1 hour.  “He smirked.

“Why just you don’t go home instead of waiting for me?  “I give him my death stare.

 “I promise to you already right? “ He smirks again.

“I even give the answer to you and you just hang up the phone” I defense myself.

“You already here, so let’s go. “

“Where? “

“My treat? “

“This is Coffee shop? “

He didn’t reply, he just closes his eyes while playing his car keys with his fingers.

“OK are you trying to prank me? “

“No. This place is too boring for me and you “

“JUNG ILHOON. Let’s just finished this and I can go home and you can go home “

“Ok if you want to finish this early follow me. “

He walks away and wears his black glasses.

*okay he is hot *

I sighed and follow him; I stopped in front of his car. He opened the door for me.

“Okay now, what? “ I asked him.

“You want walk or enter my car? “ He asked.

We keep arguing outside the coffee shop. And the people are giving us a look. A what-are-these-people doing.

Ilhoon realize the people are watching us, so do me.

“Listen, Just enter my car and we talk INSIDE the car. “ He gives me a killer smile.

And I gave up, I ended with him. The two of us inside his car. And he drives. Ok, it’s so awkward. He didn’t say anything; he focused on the road and me, just being silent.  

“Where do you want to go? “ He asked me while focused driving.

“You have no plan to go? You really are pissing me off. “I’m getting mad.

“Okay then, I’ll choose. “ He said.

After the ride, we reached to I don’t know where, the place are amazing, so peaceful and fresh air.

We entered the place.

“Oh, Welcome Young Master. “ The staff bowed to us.

“Young Master? “ I asked them.

They didn’t replied, they just bowed to me many times.

“2 people “Ilhoon told them while fixing his hair.

 

We sat at the place where the staff had given to us and giving us the menus.

I look at the menus one by one, there’s nothing I want to eat. I close back the Menu.

“Why? “ He asked me while raising his eyebrows.

“You said you’re going to treat me coffee. “ I looked at him.

He ordered a lot of foods, and I just ordered Coffee.

(Ilhoon P.O.V)

You don’t give me any suggestion where to go, and I want to eat here with you. Oh, I’m glad that I meet you. She’s different. I think she likes this place and I’m wrong. Ilhoon, you jerk, she is hard to catch.

(End P.O.V)

The food arrives, and I watched him eating his foods. Really In front of him.

“You already told your girlfriend  that you are going to treat me? “ I asked him.

He choked.

My eyes get bigger looking at him got chocked.

“No “He replied.

“What the? “

We finished everything and he takes away two hot chocolate.

“For my girlfriend, not you “He said to me.

 “I didn’t hope you to buy me Hot Chocolate for me. “ I replied with my poker face.

“I send you Home “He said and walks to his car while bringing His girlfriend’s  Hot Chocolate at his hands.

I roll my eyes and entered his car.

“Can you hold this for me? “ He give me His Girlfriend’s Hot chocolate at me.

“Am I your slave? “ I aksed him.

He didn’t answer and just focused on the road.

 

W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter