0 1 2 - They Kissed

Nothing Lasts Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Morning are more like being dunked into a vat of cold water, the alarm went off at 7 a.m., The sound of the alarm made my ears want to burst out. I wanted to sleep more & wanted to sink back under the covers, which are soft on my skin and smells fresh like a fresh flowers. And I tried to hide from this world. And a minutes of thinking why I shud go to college, I finally pushed my feet onto the floor, and get prepared.

“Morning! Let’s Have a Breakfast. “My dad said to me just when he saw me walking downstairs.

“I Have to go, I’m late “I said while looking at my watch.

“Ok, Mr. Jang already waiting you outside. “

I just ignore him, well I’m late already. I don’t know why I’m so afraid about this.

 

(LJOE)

After a minutes getting prepared, I went downstairs and eat my breakfast with my dad which is already at the table reading the newspaper. He seems not in a mood. He is being serious.

“What are you reading? “ I tried to start a conversation.

He smashed the newspaper at the table and look at me, “Where were you last night? “ He asked me.

“I’m with my friends. “ I replied while munching the bread onto my mouth.

“Do you know you have to be early for entering your first day college? You late, you missed 6 days? , Son. “He adviced me.

“It’s okay, I will catch up “

“Ok, finish with the eat? “

I chocked. Dad? I just sit here for a minutes.

“Since when you care about time? “He smirks.

“I’m going now! “ I said to him.

 

 

(ILHOON)

I wake up, my head hurts.

I’m blank, where am i? What am I doing last night? Am I drunk last night? .

“Yah! Ilhoon! Let’s go “MinHyuk throw towels to me.

He was fixing his hair. Trying to be smart as . I look clueless, I just stared at the towel and give him my i-dont-give-a-damn face.

“You’re drunk last night. ____ Calls me last night. What the heck you’re doing at her house at dawn? “He gives me a erted look.

“Am I? “ I get prepared and ignore whats with Minhyuk doing, I get prepared and go.

 

(YOU)

I just walk reach my class, weird. The people are giving me a weird stare and they are saying something. I ask myself if I did anything wrong to them, but there’s nothing. Then I heard some girls are talking about me

“Oh, yeah. She’s the daughter that her dad stole the money. “

“They are so poor”

Just then I heard about it, I quickly look back at them, they become silent and just go away.

I just, I can’t stop them, just let it be. I’m so tired to fight or to adviced them. Whatever they want. I reach my classroom, Min Ha and MinYung is busy talking about I don’t know what.

“____________! “They ran to me while i put my bag at the chair.

“Umm…” I make noise in responds.

“What time you come at my house later? “ Min Young ask me.

“For what? “

“TODAY IS MY 20TH BIRTHDAYY! “ She told me.

“. “

I forgot today is her birthday, omg. You jerk! Stupid! How come you forgot your best friend birthday! I sighed.

“Why? “ Min Ha asks me.

“Nothing, later.  7 maybe or earlier? “I give her my ert look.

“Early! “They told me.

Min HA and MinYoung is bus talking about the party later, while me, I just day dreaming. I’m so tired and hoping that I don’t meet that scary gangster again and Ilhoon doesn’t come to my house again. I’m not rude okay. I’m just I think, I don’t want to be so I don’t know what.

The door burst open, I shoked and look at the door, I just look with my boring face.

2 people entering my classroom, wait… he seems familiar, yeas. That’s my Lecture and that’s…

“Class! We have a new student here. Welcome him “My Lecture said to us.

The girls are in a daze mood, while me trying to avoid myself from him seeing me.

Why this boy have to be the same class with me. He is rich, standard, elegant and brilliant why just he doesn’t join Ilhoon’s class? Why he taking Maths course. Oh but, I can avoid this, he didn’t see me. He was busy playing his phone..

 

“Ok, you can sit beside…. _______, oh yeah her. “

“What? No. This aren’t my seat, I’m sitting beside MinYoung and MinHa. “I defence myself and stand up.

*what am I doing? He looked at me, he knows me. He saw me.*

I quickly sit down, thinking what should I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter