0 2 1 - Sehun's Ex-Girlfriend

Nothing Lasts Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(YOU)
Class already end, I’m just sitting at the library staring at the books, Don’t know what to do. I’m with Min Ha and Min Young. We just stay at the library and nothing to do.
“______, you have brother? Step- brother?” Min Ha shocked.
“Sounds like that.” I told them.
“Byun Baekhyun right?” Min Ha asked me again.
“Really? Byun Baekhyun? Isnt he sehun’sbest ---“
“Min Young! “ Min Ha cut her off.
“I’m so sorry. “ Min Young told me.
I just smiled.
“But… how come you guys know he was sehun best friends? Sehun didn’t tell me anything about him. “ I asked them.
“Ermm …. It’s actually before you moved here, Baekhyun is in one high school with us, same goes to Ilhoon, Mika and the others .. and oh, sehun too. “Min Ha explained.
“So…. When you moved here, he was aboard. “ Min Young continued.
“Oh, I dodnt knowabout you guys I one high school before I moved here.” I shook my head
“ Wait ….. can you go be honest at me if I ask this question?” I stare at them.
“Um yeahhhh.. we always honest. “ Min Young smiled.
“Before I came here, are sehun and Mika in a relationship or something?” I asked them.
“HUH?” They shocked.
“_____, we will tell you everything you didn’t know. But, Baekhyun knows Sehun a lot. “ Min Ha smiled.
“What is it?” I asked them.
“Actually, Mika and Sehun is in a relationship before you came here, and Sehun told her to brake up because she cheated on sehun. Then, Sehun found you. He love you. But then, Mika appeared and with Sehun again without you knowing. So, Along you’re with sehun, sehun have mika. “ Min Ha explained to me.
“This means, I stole her boyfriend?” I shock myself.
“No You’re not! You two were in love. It’s not your fault, before you came here, they already broke up. “ Min Young said to me.
“But. She must be hurt. They broke up and sehun ended with me. “ I told myself.
“_____! You’re the one who broken into pieces, Sehun cheated on you and he ---
“it’s okay. I need to go somewhere. “ I smiled to them and pat their shoulder.

(BYUN BAEKHYUN)
*Phone rings*
“What Mom?” I answered the call.
“Come home just after college end with your sister. Your dad is having small celebrations later.”  Mom told me.
“But. We need to go somewhere later.”
“Woah. You two getting along already?” Mom laughed.
“MOM!” I’m getting annoyed.
“Whatever it is, bring your sister too. Alright? Take care of yourself and your sister! “ Mom ended the call.
“Why?” Kai asked me.
“I think.. I cant join you guys later. “ I said
“WHYYYYY?” Chanyeol shocked.
I just sighed and ignore them.

(ILHOON)
“Ilhoon! What happen to you? Why you so happy?”  Minhyuk asked me.
“Just two more steps.” I smirk.
“Woah?!” Peniel nudged minhyuk.
“Really?” Minhyuk laugh.
“Yeah. She already talk to me. “ I told them.
“Oh okay, I need to find pretty girls for you then. “ MInhyuk smirk.
“You better. “ I told him.
“You really? No more feelings towards her?” Peniel ask me.
I stopped when I heard about that question.
“Yah! Peniel! Cant you see? Ilhoon is back. “ Minhyuk laughed.
“And, Here’s the date. “ Minhyuk give me a piece of paper.
“Whats with this?” I asked him.
“you choose what type of girls you like then  I will  give them to you and you must bring _____ infront of us and told her that you’re not serious inlove with her and tell her that’s you’re on your bet with us by making she inlove with you. “ Minhyuk explained.
“sure. “ I smirk.

(LJOE)
I was with my friends, talking about our match with another group this night. But then my dad call me,
“Yes, dad? I’m still at college.” I told him thru the phone.
“Listen to me, Be nice to Mika. Whatever it is, treat her well, Be nice to her, If she wants something at you, just give anythings she wants. I will tell you everything if you’re home. “ My dad said in a rush.
“DAD! ---
He ended the call.

(YOU)
I need to apologizes at Han Mika, I didn’t know anything about Sehun and her in a relationships before I came here.
I went to her class.
I knocked her class door,
“What can I help you?” Michelle ask me without looking at me.
“Where’s Mika?” I asked her.
“________?” She smirks
“Where is she? I don’t want to waste my time talking with you.” I told her.
“Why you came? “ Mika pat Michelle shoulder and smirk at me.
“I need to talk to you. “ I said to her.
“What is it? About Ilhoon? L Joe?” She smirks.
“Sehun. “ I said to her.
She stopped laughing with Michelle when I mention Sehun name.
“WHAT?” She asked me.
“Can we? “ I give Michelle can-you-go-away-look.
“Michelle, can you?”  Mika give michelle a sign to leave.
“Oh yeah. Of course. “ Michelle smirk.
“Michelle …. “ Mika called her and whisper something to her.



(HAN MIKA)
So, ___ want to talk something with me about Sehun? I have started a plan already.
“Michelle, Tell L Joe and Ilhoon that im fighting with _____ and I will fake a faint after they arrived. “ I whisper to Michelle.
“Okay. “ Michelle laughed.

(YOU)
I don’t know what they are whispering about, I’m really felt guilty at Mika because Sehun. I can’t think any of what she’s whispering at Michelle.

“Come in. “ Mika said to me.
Just us, The two of us in the room. Michelle already left us.
Michelle clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter