0 1 8 - you're Drunk

Nothing Lasts Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(YOU)

I don’t know what my feelings towards Ilhoon. I just can’t forget about Sehun yet. The more Ilhoon closer to me, the more I miss Sehun. It’s like Sehun was here that Ilhoon replace him for me.
“Let’s go in. You will catch a cold. “He said to me while holds my hands.
I still standing there watching L Joe, wanting to go to him, But my legs won’t move, I felt bad for L Joe. I still look to where L Joe walks to, I didn’t see Ilhoon in the eyes or look him in the face.
“ ____ .. “ He told me.
“Let go of me. “I told him and pull my hand to me from him.
“Why are you acting like this? “Ilhoon asked me.
“L Joe again?” He asked me.
“Why you always talk about L Joe?” I asked him
“And why you keep mad at me when I tried to talk about L Joe? “He aksed me.
“Because...--
“You don’t have any answers to that.” He pulls my hand back and brings me back to the room.
“I need to go to my class. I have class.” I told him.
He opened the door and saw Han Mika and her friends eating, my friends already left the room, I don’t know when they left.
“Look.,. Who’s here…? “Mika laughed.
They laughed.
“Honey, Anything to say?”
Ilhoon let go of my hand and go to Mika “Sorry, _____. I lied, I just do that in front of L Joe. “ Ilhoon smirks.
“You? What?” I shouted.
“Let me tell you clearly. “ Mika clear .
“Ilhoon and me still in a relationship, everything is our plan since the first you meet him until now“Mika smiled to me.
“ I can’t forgive you. “

(ILHOON)
*Sorry, ____ I have to do this, I swear, I didn’t lied to you on what just I said to you when I hug you from behind, it’s true. I admit it, I have a feeling for you. I have to do this, Before you enter This room with L Joe, Mika and Me already dealed, We dealed that, if I’ll back with her she promise me she won’t do anything at you. Ilhoon! She didn’t even know about the bet, if she knows, I don’t know what will happen. *
(YOU)
“I regret meeting you. I hope your face doesn’t appear in front of me” I told him.
He remains silent.
*Ilhoon, Why you did this to me, you just played with my feelings, I tried to know what my feelings towards you is. I just start to opened my heart, but it’s all lies?*
“I Hope your relationships stay longer than before.” I told them and went out.
“____, you need to eat your food first and I have to check—
and the door closed, I went out and closed the door and I didn’t hear the nurse said until she finish,
just closed the door before she finish her words.
 

(LJOE)

I went to the class, Sit to where my place. I look to ___ place, I still remember the first time I enter this class, sitting besides her, asks her and everything.
“Look! “ Someone scream while showing us a video cam.
“What’s that?” Min Ha asked and went to that boy.
The boy just opened everything on the screen and let us see everything.
“Isn’t that ____?” MinYoung shocked
at first, I don’t want to look at it, but just after MinYoung said it __’s name, I quickly go to them.
“What’s this?” I asked the boy.
“Mia and Michelle told me to show this to you. I don’t know what’s inside. They told me to shows you guys. And I haven’t looked what’s the video about.” The boy explains while fixing the cable and everything.
And the video opens.
 



“What’s this?” I shocked.
“L Joe, Where’s _____?” Min Ha asked me.
“She was with Ilhoon “I told them.
The door opens, “________” Min Ha go to _____.
“I’m so sorry. “____ said.
“Are you alright?” Min Young asked me.
“_______, “I said to her.
“Ilhoon lied to me, it’s all lies.” She told me.
“We know already.” I told her.


(YOU)
I Just sit at my place and take my books and I lay my head to the table and I don’t know why I am crying over him.
“It’s okay. “L Joe whisper to me.
“I’m such a dumb.” I told him
“No you’re not. “He said while pat my head.
“Why I have to be with the, why I meet that such a boy. I hope I don’t want to meet him in the future.” I told myself.
“I’m curious about my feelings since the first time I meet him in my house. He just played me, I just ---
“It’ okay. You still have me. I don’t make fun of you. It’s okay. Stop regretting. “L Joe told me.

----
all eyes on us, Min Ha and MinYoung is worrying about me, they keep telling me that everything will be alright.
“I need to go home. “I told them while wipe my tears off.
“Let me send you. I can’t let you like this. “L Joe takes my bag from me.
“Yeah, Let L Joe sends you home, so that we can go too. “Min Ha said to me.
“It’s ----
“let’s go. “L Joe takes my hands.
I just followed him. Min Ha and Min Young followed me from behind.
Just before L Joe about to opened the door, I Stopped him from open the door.
“Its okay, I will protect you from the them if they tried to do something at you. “L Joe smiled
“………. “I sighed.
“Trust him, ____” Min Young smiled.
L Joe take my both hands and holds it tight, He opened the door,
People is staring at us, Some of them throw a harsh words on me and some of them just rool their eyes when they saw me.
(ILHOON)
“You such a witch, Stop insulting ____! I’ll revel on everything about your family that stole ____’s dad business.
“Do it then. Nobody will trust you. “ Mika smirk
“You .” Ilhoon splashed the coffee at mIka.
“AAAAAAAAAAAA” Mika screamed.
Ilhoon just leaved her and went to his room.
“What you just did?” MinHyuk asked me.
“I know what’s happening. Just shut up.” Ilhoon mad.
“Where’s ______? “ I asked them.
“She’s going home, L Joe sends her along with her friends.”
I smashed the table and sit.
“You just did embarrass her in front many People. “
“She didn’t want to see my face anymore. “I lay my head to the table.
“What do you dealed with Mika?” MinHyuk asks me.
“We dealed that if I did that to ____ she won’t disturb her anymore.”
“You trust Mika? What are u thinking of? She will get many death threats from the girls because of you. “MinHyuk explained.
“I don’t know. Whatever.” I said.
“You still have a bet on her. “ Minhyuk told me.
“I can’t do it. “ I told them
“I just broke her heart; I don’t want to break her heart for the second time. She’s a girl with feelings. “I told them
“Bet is still a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter