0 0 5 - College

Nothing Lasts Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(YOU)
As I see Ilhoon sign disappear, I quickly go inside my house. Wanting to get some rest, there’s no more guest that look like aged of me, Ilhoon’s parents I just leave it to my parents, I mean. They are not my aged like. I enter my house, walk to the stairs.

 “Already? “My mum asked me.

“ye…ahh “I replied while going upstairs.

 

(ILHOON)
As I enter my car, I start my engine and ready to go, but she still standing there, watching me until I disappear, this is my first time looking at a girl that waits for me. My Girlfriend, she never did this for me. I’m the one who told her to in. aish, but whatever, I never like her and she hates me.

 

(YOU)

My friend is going home now” my dad said to me.

I turn back and start to go downstairs and go to them. We say goodbye to each other and talks talks. And sends them to their car. My dad is so kind, he never did this to us. Well, let’s just faced it, Mr. Jung is his business partners. Like, who doesn’t right? They waved each other and the security then close our gate and the maid started to clean the house and everything back to normal.

I just walk to my room and change my clothes and taking the fresh air by opening my window.

After a while, my eyes were so tired and I’m so lack of rest. It’s already 4 am. I go to my bed, tried to sleep but I can’t... I’m thinking about something, but I don’t know what. I can’t sleep. I just tried to close my eyes again and again...

------

I’m already awake.  Get prepare. And takes my phone and my bags and went downstairs. I saw Mr. Kim is busy preparing a Breakfast for me. I don’t know where my parents are. Maybe they go early for work.

“Good morning ______” Mrs. Kim said while pulling the chair for me.

“Morning “I replied and sit.

“For your college registration, Your dad already calls the head of the college. He said you just met him later at his office and he will bring you around the college “Mrs. Kim explained to me.

“oh “ I replied.

I just eat the pancakes and a cup of hot vanilla coffee.

“Let’s go “I said.

Mrs. Kim takes her bag and her coat and gives me my coat.

“It’s cold outside” She said.

I just take it from her and wear it. I didn’t said anything, because I have nothing to say. I entered the car, and going to the new college. Min Ha and MinYoung texted me a lot, They are waiting for me. But I just ignore the message. I just look outside the car.

“Faster, ____ is late “Mrs. Kim told the driver.

About a minutes, we finally arrived at the college. The people is giving me a stare.  Most of them wouldn’t even look at me, and the few did merely smile politely then quickly looked away. But still I keep walking with the driver and Mrs. Kim to the office.

Mrs. Kim knocked the door while I just waiting for the door to open, the people is whispering to another. I can heard that they were talking about me, saying that I moved because Sehun died. The door opens, “Hello, Oh _____, come in. we are waiting for you. We taught that you not want to study here. “

I just smiled to him and sit while looking around his office. He is talking with Mrs. Kim while I just sitting at the sofa while looking at his office, he have good eyes thought, he likes plain design and the plants. I just like the design.

“Okay ______, I’m going to leave you with Mr. Han, This is Mr. Han He will tell you about this college and the driver will pick you later. I have your copied class here. Don’t worry. Mr. Han, please take care ______ “Mrs. Kim talk to me and Mr. Han.

And she left me with Mr. Han and his assistant named Mrs. Hanna

“want some coffee? “ Mr. Han asked me while bringing a cup of coffee to me.

He is middle aged man. Like 60+ years old.

“No thank you “I refuse.

“Oh okay, “he said and took the coffee and drink the coffee.

“Don’t you have to bring me to my class, I’m late right? “ I asked him.

He chocked.

“Oh yeah, I forgot. Let’s go “he about to stand up.

“Wait... ______, here’s your map. Your class that you have to attend.  And this is your classmate. And their info is there” Mrs. Hanna said to me.

“Where is she? Do you think she don’t want to go to college? “MinYoung ask Min Ha.

“aaaaaaayyy. She will come just wait. That’s because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter