0 0 6 - Han Mika

Nothing Lasts Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(YOU)

I stopped somewhere and the people are giving me a stares. I just bow to them and leave that place and quickly to where my friends are. They are waiting for me, they look cluesless. I just seat besides Luhan and Kris. I mean in between. I sit and when I finally sit I didn’t talked, I just bite my lips thinking about that girl while giving each of them a stare. And by doing like this, making  them completely more clueless.

“ where have you have been? “ MinHa asked while giving me a what-look.

“ somewhere, where’s kyungsoo? “ I asked them.

“oh, he is abord now, he will come back soon.” Kris speaks.

I just showed them my-oh-look.

“ whats our class later? “ I asked them.

“ nothing “ Min Young and MinHa told me.

“ really? “ I gave them a relly-look.

I took my phone out and text JungIlhoon. I can’t meet him after college ends. My driver will pick me up. Besides, I don’t want to cause him late again, he have a lot to do rather just picks me after college. I had no idea anymore, my hands keep wanting me to text Ilhoon. And finllly I texted him, I know he is with his girlfriend but always? Stick around? Besides, he will met any girls if he want.

@_____: I want to meet you know.

@JungIlhoon: why? I told you already after college ends. Right?

@________ : I cant.

@JungIlhoon: come to my class them. Room 63R. Third floor.

I just closed my phone and pack my things up and “ I’m going first. See you around. I need to see someone.” I told them.

“ Okay, Be careful. Calls us if you need any help “ MinYoung said while munching her food.

I just quickly heading to the lift and go inside the lift and arrived on third floor I quickly go outside the lift and start my searching for ilhoon’s classroom. Which is 63R.

I walk past the room. “ 60…. 61…. 62R….. oh 63R “ without doubt, I open the door and all the eyes on me.

“ you here” Jung ilhoon said to me.

“ who is she? “ the girl ask ilhoon.

“ lost girl “ he said while smirking.

His friends laugh and the girls too, I walk to him. Exactly infront of him.

“ calm down.. girl “ his friends said to me.

“ I needed to ask you “ I said to ilhoon while ignoring his friends.

“ wow? Who are you to ignore us? “ Ilhoon’s friends getting pissed off.

I just looked at his friends and went back to ilhoon.

“ You give me that look? “ Ilhoon’s friends getting really pissed off.

“ Yah! Peniel. Shut up “ Ilhoon’s another friends said to that erted guy.

He sighed and give me a i-will-kill-you look.

“ let’s go “ Ilhoon stand up and going  outside his classroom.

I followed him outside the classroom, at the corridor.

“ what? “ he asked me while looking outside the window.

“ I .. do you have a girlfriend? “ I asked him. Just to makesure.

He lifted his eyebrows and give me a yeah-look.

“ can I ask whats her name? I asked him while giving him my annoyed face.

“ why? Jealous? “ he asked me with a smirk on his face

" can you just answer? “ I'm getting pissed off.

“Her name is Mika. She’s in the school’s office right now “ he told me without looking at me.

I just go quickly and he stopped me. He holds my hands.

“ wait..”

“ what? “ I asked and let go of his hands from my hand.

“ im.. sorry. But…”he said

“ what?”  I asked him

“ ONLY THIS? YOU WANT TO MEET ME ABOUT THIS? “ his voice getting higher.

“ thankyou… “ I said and bowed to him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter