0 1 6 - Mika's Plan

Nothing Lasts Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(HAN MIKA)

 

As soon as I arrived, I took out my phone and call Jung Ilhoon.
Why he didn’t answer his phone? Isn’t he told me to call him if I’m safety arrived home.
“What?”
“Babe, I’m already arrived home “I smiled.
He ended the call.
“Mika! What are you doing there? Let’s go. We have something to say to you.” My mom called me while waving at me from the door.
“Wait.” I told her and get my things from the car and went inside our house.
“So, do you already meet L Joe and arrange your Marriage date?” My dad asked me.
“I haven’t. Why don’t you two meet his parents? He is busy. “I lied.
“ How about Jung Ilhoon?” Mom added.
“We still together. He worried about me. “I told them.
“Just one more step, then we can take place the company from that old man and his daughter. “Dad smirked.
“Well, that’s good, do it faster. & can you move her to somewhere, I mean I don’t want her to be in the same college with Me, Ilhoon and L Joe. “I told them.
“ I have a plan for tomorrow.” I smirks.
“Do what you Mika and we should will make her and her family move far away from this country. “Mom said.
We laughed a lot and talks about my marriage with L Joe, and my parent plan to meet up with L Joe’s dad this week. They already called his Dad. L Joe and His dad doesn’t know about the marriage yet, it’s just my family and my plan, I’m sure His dad will accept me, well who doesn’t right? I’m rich and pretty.

 

 

(NEXT DAY)
(YOU)


“Forget about Sehun and start your life with L Joe. “My dad told me
“Just think about yourself.  I told him.
“_____, We finally founded your moyher! “Mr. Jang told us.
“Really?” I asked him and I formed a smiled.
“She’s dead. We found her body 32 kilometres from the –“
“Can I see her body? I want to see her weather that’s really my Mum.“ I told him.
“Um…. “Mr. Jang looked to the ground. “ Why? … “I asked him.
“ ____, Listen. “Dad finally opens his mouth.
I don’t see any reactions on his face, He didn’t shocked or what.
“Don’t tell me that you done something that I don’t know.” I glared at him and back to Mr.Jang.
“Your dad told us not to tell you after we safely buried her.” Mr. Jang felt guilty.
I shocked, so this means, I don’t know anything about Mom.
“Such a waste. “ I speak to myself.
“It’s for your good, I want you to forget about your Mom and be happy! “He told me.
“Who do you think you are? You don’t have any humanitarian feeling towards mum and me. “I told him and smashed the door.

“________! “Someone screamed my name.

I looked to the direction where my name been screamed.
“Shut up! I don’t want to see your face.” I told him while sits.
I’m sure that was Ilhoon, I just saw his legs, and I can’t see his face clearly because I’m crying.

“YAHHHHHH! “He screamed and run to me.
I just ignore him and about to leave that place but he made it, he smashed my hands.
“OUCH! “ I screamed and rub my hands.
I ignore him and just rub my hands.
“Wah! Your hands are growing! “He said.
I quickly turned to him. “Jongsuk oppa? “ I shocked.
“Aye. “He smirks and opened his glasses.
I kick his feet and give him my annoyed-look.
“How’s Uncle(My dad)?”  He asked me.
“Fine. Where’s Aunty?”
“New York. She will come here soon. She still has two students with her. “Jongsuk told me.
“Oh.” I said.
“Remember L and D.o? She is with them, she teaches them there.” Jongsuk told me.
“Of course! I miss them three.” I told myself.
“How are those two guys?” I asked him.
“Fine L still with his cold feelings. And D.o Still with his smart brain” HE told me.
“So you are telling me you’re jealous towards them? “I joke.
“Many girls like me, for your information.” He defense.
“Well said.” I told him.

    

His name is Lee Jongsuk. He is older than me, He is 23 years old. He lived in New York. He is same with D.o and L, They study aboard together but he takes his course first and ended early before D.O and L. He is My Cousins, My dad sides. We lived together In New York and I moved to Korea. Just like he said, He said that many girls like him. He is Handsome and Smart. He likes to troll me, His Dad is now in Chinese, and His dad is Embassy for New York To china. And his mom is a Lecture in the College.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter