0 1 3 - Forehead Kiss

Nothing Lasts Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “How’s you with L Joe? “ My dad asks me just after I closed the door.

“Why? “

He put the newspaper away, and takes a sip of his coffee.

I stared at him for a while, “How About mum… “I asked him.

“Um, I don’t know yet. “

After hearing his answers about mum, I left him alone at the living room and went to my rooms. Felling Mixed. I let out a big sigh and searching for my outfits for later. When I searching for something i saw my jacket, I don’t know why so sudden Ilhoon in my mind.

“AISH “I close my closet and opened my Mac.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s been a while. “ I said to myself while smirking.

I haven’t opened my Mac for a months, “POOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” I blow the dust away and turn the switch to on, loading ….. Then I see, my wallpaper is Sehun Pictures.

I stare at the picture for a moment, my fingers are shaking if I should continue with the Mac or not, I’m not sure what am I doing and why so sudden I felt like wanting to open my Mac. Am I Dreaming? No I’m not. I slapped my face.

And after playing the mac for a moment I get prepared and zoom to MinYoung’s House.

(ILHOON)

“You guys are you going to Min Young Birthday party later? “

“Yeah. “ Minhyuk told ilhoon while playing his phone.

“You Peniel? “ I asked him. “Maybe. “ He responds in boring face.

“ I broke up with Han Mika. “ I told them while lay on the couch.

“WOW? Really? Good then! “Minhyuk let out a relief sign.

“Well, Minhyuk too. Hahahahaha! “

“What so funny? “ Minhyuk and Ilhoon throw pillow to him.

“What?”

“Oh yeah, Ilhoon! You still remember right the bet? Let’s make it faster. “

“Just give me time. “ I said.

“Well, what are we going to wear later? “ Peniel asks.

“Smart! Elegant, rich, hot, y “Minhyuk said while raising his eyebrows.

I just burst into laughter when heard minhyuk said that.

(LUHAN&KRIS)

@Mall.

“Kris, what should we buy for MinYoung?” Luhan ask while looking around.

“I don’t know either. “

“We need help. “ Luhan said in confident tone.

“Ask her what she like? Dude, that’s too old! “Kris said while pat Luhan Shoulder.

“ Foods? She likes foods. “Kris suggests.

“Sounds unique. “

 

(LJOE)

What should I wear for MinYoung Party? I will meet ___ later, I want to be smart in front of her and not looking like a gangster. Hmmm. But Ilhoon? What these two? Are they in a relationships or what?

(YOU)

Already arrived at MinYoung House, She was getting prepared and wears her outfits, she looks beautiful.

“Are you fighting with Ilhoon? “ Min Ha asked me while add some cream on her face.

“Fight? Because of what?”

“ Isn’t he smashed the door when he looked at you? “ Min Young  said.

“That’s because of me? I didn’t know.  “I told them.

“You really like him? if you like him, you can but—

“ What are you guys talking about? “ I cut them.

“Ilhoon is nice ---

“Luhan and Kris are here! “ Min Ha told us.

“Really? “

Me and Min Ha quickly went downstairs and go to them; Min Young said she hasn’t finish.

“Where MinYoung? “ Luhan asks while looking round.

“ Upstairs. “ Min Ha said.

“ Oh so we are the first to come here? “

“ No, Im the first. “ I smirk.

We chit chat and the guest already here, and MinYoung already show her self and I about to sit but someone approach to me, “ Hey! “ he said while pat my shoulder.

I turn my face to him, “ Oh, Hi L Joe. “ I smiled.

“ Just you alone? “

“ um yeah. “ I told him.

“ Mind if I sit here? “ He ask. “ Oh sure. “ I said to him.

He sit beside me and it’s was awkward, Hestart a conversation with me, he talked about himself, seems like he teel me about his life and we are geeting close. But then, someone pull L Joe to him and punch L Joe in the face. I stand up, help L joe to stand.

I cant see his face clearly, Then L joe punch him back, and that guy fell over and again, they were fighting. The light opens,

“ Ilhoon? “ I looked at him. He wipe his mouth, and smirk at L Joe, He ignore me. He stand, he push me away.  He go to l joe and pull L joe collar, and smirk.

They were having a fight. All eyes on them, Min Young and Min Ha go to me and ask me if im okay. Kris and Luhan trying to get them settled, they havent settled and Ilhoon take me away,

“ Let me go. “ I try to go away.

Buthe told me tight.

“ where are we going? “ I asked him.

He just ignore my question and takes me to his car, He don’t care about his blood in hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter