0 1 1 - Meet L Joe

Nothing Lasts Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(DAD)

“My son is in Korea now, let’s meet later, and bring your Daughter too”

“Okay, Sir. We’ll see later.”

“Don’t forget about your promise. “

I let out a bit sign and continue reading the newspaper, and take a sip of my coffee while the two agents are standing beside me, while Mrs. Kim in preparing Breakfast for ______. She must be shocked, She haven’t awake yet since lastnight, am I doing the right things? No. It’s okay. It’s just if I can’t pay him, she just get along with L Joe. I didn’t even know who L Joe is, but I heard him many times. I bet he is very cold just like his dad. I wonder if she had college now,

“Do ____ have a class today? “

“Yes, sir.  At 9 “                                                                                                                  

“Oh, sir. About your wife, there’s still haven’t any news about her. We – “Mr. Jang added.

“It’s Okay” I replied.

(YOU)

, it’s almost 9. I better hurry. I get prepared everything and then rush downstairs and have my breakfast and my dad are speaking to me but I ignored him, I’m still mad you know. I’m not a type of daughter that accepts everything her dad wants. Well, whatever.

College was okay, everything okay when it turns to be about study, and I’m , kind of stuck with the formula I don’t know what. And yeah, I just remember that MinYoung is having her 20 Birthday party this Tuesday. She keeps telling me what’s her theme for her birthday party, I’m like gosh, you’re turning 20 and still you celebrate your birthday? I don’t see Ilhoon today and her girlfriend, I mean ex. Kris and Luhan is okay. We just keep telling stories anyway.

 (ILHOON)

*ALARM*

Hand get out from the blanket and hit the alarm that besides my bed, I hit it hard and finally it’s stopped. I search my phone around my bed, and it’s already 11. Why am I sleeping all this morning part? Oh, yeah. I just got home late lastnight.

I sit and look outside the window the bird are singing and the sun shine bright and passes the window.

@Mika: Ilhoon, Can we meet?

@Mika:  have a thing to say to you.

@Mika: I brought you a new watch and a new coat from swis.

@Mika: why you didn’t answer my call?

Seriously what these es want?

@JungIlhoon: Ok, Lets meet.

I get prepared and everything and drive to where I’m going to meet Han Mika, I let her explain everything and then screw her. And I’m going to find another girl this night.

“WHAT? “ I asked her.

She was sitting around the corner waiting for me. Just when she saw me, she stand up and holds my hand begging for my apologizes at her. We sit and talked, She explains that L Joe is wanting her and told me that L Joe keep disturbing her and I asked her if L Joe is here in Seoul, it’s look like she doesn’t want me to meet that L Joe, and I’m going to meet him, She said that L Joe just got back from New York. But me and Han Mika is over know, I start liking _______. I just left her at the Restaurant and went to my car and zoom to L Joe place.

(L JOE)

I just safe arrived here, Seoul after a while in New York. Dad is preparing something for me, He said that we have a Dinner with His friends, He told me lastnight, Can’t wait. I just wear simple when going back to Korea, My friends already here, they week pass already here, and Just after I put my feet on the ground, I just told my agents to bring my things to home and give me their car keys, I’m going to meet my friends somewhere.

I meet my friends, we doomed each other and start playing snooker, at my dad’s Place. We talked a lot just then the door slammed opened by someone, and he is mad, he looks at us one by one.

“Who are you? “ CAP yells at him while going to him.

He still standing there, looking at me. He ignores Cap but Chunji and Ahn Daniel tried to stop him but he made it in front of me.

I smirk at him while holding the snooker balls and I just can’t stop smirking at him.

“Yes? “ I asked him and then looked at him.

“Ilhoon? “ I shocked.

“There’s no time for this Lee Byunghun. “

He just called me my name? I start getting pissed me of at him, I throw the ball to the walls. And give my friends a signal to close the Door and locked it. He knows I give my friends a sign, he just smiled and looks aside. Just then, He started to pull my collar, and I pulled his collar back and we faced each other.

“You know what I hated the most? Betrayer“

 “I don’t even understand what you are tried to say. I didn’t do anything. Go home before my hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter